Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I feel sad for Gauri

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, I am new in INDIA FORUMS. (My first topic)

I just love how active this Forum is.

I just wanted to say that I feel really sad for Gauri because she is not getting enough Love from her Husband and therefore she missess arjun and is doing bad things. It is not her fault. her Husband should give her more Love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
but because of her complications.. the husband pays attention towards arohi's safety and all..
if she just leaves everything and let everyone live their own life.. eventually she will get her husband's love
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Welcome In This Forum Dear ðŸ¤— I Wish You The Best Here ðŸ˜ƒ 
I Used To Love Gauri Before And Then I Also Feel Sad For Her Coz Arjun And Rajveer Both Didn't Give Her Love ðŸ˜• But Then  She Did Many Bad Things And The Worst Was To Push Rashi ðŸ¤¢
Soo Hate Her Like Hell Now ðŸ˜¡
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welocome to the forum 😊

but just becasue she does'nt have the love of her husband....and she is unable to get over her so called 'crush'...it does'nt mean she should resort to being evil and try to ruin everyone's lives for her own happiness...how selfish is that???....why do'nt she try to earn her husband's love instead and get on with life....instead of trying to kill everything that gets in her way!!!!

i hate her she is so inhumane and heartless....just PURE EVIL!!!
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
-DE- thumbnail
Love just makes a person blind😆.
luv_karan4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeh i knw love makes Ppl but love is beautiful no one in love would do such thing Gauri did............ how can she do tht to Rashi .
she knw tht wt Rashi means to Arjun n also she knws tht arjun doesnt love her. so all in one she doesnt love no one... only herself.
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
no you shulnt feel sad for her.... its not arjun;s fault that he didnt love her. and she shuld be faithful to her husband doesnt she feel ashamed of her self ruining other ppls life. stupid b******
glitter567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DE-

Love just makes a person blind😆.

see that's the problem...if you really love soemone then you would want their happiness....well the things that gauri is doing...u can clearly conclude that she does'nt LOVE arjun!!! love is not a loose word my friend...and most people misuse it....and use it as an excuse for their inhumane actions!!!
in this case gauri...who needs mental help
-DE- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hennak27

no you shulnt feel sad for her.... its not arjun;s fault that he didnt love her. and she shuld be faithful to her husband doesnt she feel ashamed of her self ruining other ppls life. stupid b******

But dont you think that Gauris  husband should love her more so she can forget Arjun 😊
glitter567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DE-

But dont you think that Gauris  husband should love her more so she can forget Arjun 😊

let me answer that for you....yes your completely right her husband should love her and he is an idiot for not trying to make their marriage work....but now she is also married to him so she should try aswell...it takes two hands to clap
plus this does NOT justify her pure evil and crude actions...she has no excuses for them whatsoever....so just for the sake of so called 'love' and lack of it....is it ok to push an innocent woman down some stairs and cause miscarriage???? NO.....right???