India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Mondays ME

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
From all the whirlwind around Mondays'  ME...with the jodi's from 3 serials all showing up in the same show...the way some of the articles read, it sounds like it will be the same exact episode on all 3  serials. Shocked Does that make any sense???    Does anyone know?  Confused

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
it is a one and half hour epi .. these sort of mergers have happened before , but it is usually just two serials ..
naava , the same epi wont be repeated thrice , the first half hour will be mostly about PR only , with leads of other show having small parts .. like "walk in" parts.. similarly for the other two shows in the next one hour..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

it is a one and half hour epi .. these sort of mergers have happened before , but it is usually just two serials ..
naava , the same epi wont be repeated thrice , the first half hour will be mostly about PR only , with leads of other show having small parts .. like "walk in" parts.. similarly for the other two shows in the next one hour..

so they will each have their "own show" with a merger of a scene or two here and there?   If so, executing that on 3 different shows will need some technical flourish...it will be interesting..i've never seen this before..i have seen guests from other shows that have these walk-in's but the way it was reading in the articles it seemed different this time...  

oh well, it should be fun i hope...Wacko  LOL
LOLWacko

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
"technical flourish" ? LOL doubt the CVs even know what that means ...
nah , it is going to be one sloppy episode ... LOL

naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OMG, I have to do the update for a 1. 5 hours episode .....Ouch

Well guys , it's going to be a very late update , at least 2 hours late ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavalunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
tanyadi .... maybe you should just update for the first half hour .. 1.5 hours is going to be difficult and stressful for you .. Confused

naavaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

tanyadi .... maybe you should just update for the first half hour .. 1.5 hours is going to be difficult and stressful for you .. Confused

ya can someone share the job with you?  golly.  Unhappy

lunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I will only do the update for the PR segment , not for the other dramas .It's pretty silly to mix 3 dramas inone .Silly marketing strategy of Zee Tv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index