India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals attitude.

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
In my previous posts I've said that most girls actually have fallen for dutta bhau and not mishal , and quite a few people have agreed with me, now I was reading some old articles on mishal and there was one about his house ,and he was quoted as saying that his house is so nice that he even has got marriage proposals because of it.  I felt like saying that he didn't even earn the money to buy the house his parents did , how can you show off something you didn't even earn. I'm not bashing mishal , but even my parents own their own home but they've made it clear that its their home and that we (all their children) should take the responsibility of buying our own . 
This one thing he said has made me even less attracted to him. 

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hmm...I think a lot of people like Mishal because of Dutta's character. We can't really judge him because we don't know him as a person. From what we have seen, he's pretty intelligent, bubbly and frank. He possesses the typical Leo characterisitics I think. Found an article on him, don't know if it's been posted before but it's very oldddd.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1071114/asp/entertainment/story_8547830.asp

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedPyari_Zahrastranger2rose

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
That comment of his doesn't relatively mean that he is showing off the house and using his home to attract marriage proposals. Maybe he's just had people he knows coming over to his home and these people have been so taken aback by its beauty that they've suggested girls to him. That is rather revealing the mentality of other people!! That doesn't necessarily mean that he was purposely showing off his home- and how do we know he didn't earn money for the house? We don't know anything about him personally, so it's not right to make assumptions from interviews! He could have brought the house with his parents, had an equal share, we don't know anything. And I'm sure MR isn't the kind of person to take advantage of his parents- and anyway, I call my parents house, my home- what's so bad about that? Parents work hard for their children at the end of the day! 

@ the member above: I'm a Leo too!! Embarrassed My b-day is one day after Mishal's Day DreamingLOL Anyway, on the article- WOW!! Shocked He is so open!! LOL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 16 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vnnnneets_ltlskavitha08kabeeraspeakingstranger2rose

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
he seems like a nice enough guy but showing off your parents possessions , its just a turn off for me , 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@sam1984: C'mon, did this really need a separate thread? To discuss something we don't even know the details or proceedings of and then base judgement on it? ConfusedLOL Anyways, I've read the article you're talking about and since it is supposed to be a piece about his residence, of course he's going to talk about all the things he loves in it or how beautiful it is, blahblahblah. And he clearly talks about how this is a family home, so there's no intention there of trying to pass it off as his own or showing off either...he was probably being hyperbolic with the last comment of marriage proposals to show how great he thinks his house is, just like every person does. All of which doesn't matter anymore because apparently he has his own place now. So moot discussion really.

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

@ the member above: I'm a Leo too!! Embarrassed My b-day is one day after Mishal's Day DreamingLOL Anyway, on the article- WOW!! Shocked He is so open!! LOL x

Me too! LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 16 January 2011 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vnnnneets_ltlPyari_Zahraincandescence

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Being an aries, my best compatibility is with a Leo Wink

LaTuLaBeeesPyari_Zahra

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Me too! LOL 

me three! TongueLOL

neets_ltlskavitha08Pyari_Zahra

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

@sam1984: C'mon, did this really need a separate thread? To discuss something we don't even know the details or proceedings of and then base judgement on it? ConfusedLOL Anyways, I've read the article you're talking about and since it is supposed to be a piece about his residence, of course he's going to talk about all the things he loves in it or how beautiful it is, blahblahblah. And he clearly talks about how this is a family home, so there's no intention there of trying to pass it off as his own or showing off either...he was probably being hyperbolic with the last comment of marriage proposals to show how great he thinks his house is, just like every person does. All of which doesn't matter anymore because apparently he has his own place now. So moot discussion really.

Me too! LOL 

Oh wow, I love being a Leo!! LOL When's your birthday? Embarrassed Mine's the 18th Aug LOL But anyway I totally agree, we can't make a judgement on such a casual comment Smile x

OH Khushi!! Shocked You too!! ShockedROFL Wow, so many sherni's on this forum ROFL x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 16 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82khushix

Go to top