FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

MILLEEE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
A Masssssivee Hug To Youuuu!!
Get Well JETSPEED Soon!!!
And I Got An A* In My English Exam, And On Monday I Had My History Exam Too, And It Was SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! And I Got My College Place Too!!!

Soooooooo, I Shall Watch Today's Episode,. And Thereafter Provide You Guys With My Feelings And Thoughts!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Girls, I was trying to analyze the precap and this is what comes to my mind -

Viren asked Sid what was he doing in the jungle at this hour. I think he will say that CC called him and was wondering where Viren is and was worried and she asked me to go and check up on you. That is why I came to your cottage to make sure that you both are fine and that is when I saw Nivi unconcious...
But I guess Nivi is not going to believe him..Let us see what happens tomorrow..I want to see Viren's reaction when he finds Nivi hurt and in that condition. I want to see his pagalpan now seeing his life hurt like that.

@Navz, thanks for uploading scenes..You are s sweetheart.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by xaviara

@ suchi and payal : thanks girls Embarrassed i really do suck at analyzing romantic scenes, that is why I dont even try, but I just wanted to explain the difference between the two hugs LOL

@ sauji  : Kinny accepted my request within a few days, and I have sent him quite a few messages, just giving him feedback about the show, track, nivren, his acting, but he doesn't reply, and that's okay, because he has so many fans, and he can't reply to all Smile I just hope he reads my messages, because that's more then enough for me LOL

glad to know that Navz,
me too sent him messages about his acting and he never replied.
Yeah it's enough that he reads them.
the thing I like most about him is he keeps improving.

I know Sauji, he has come such a long way and he improves even more with each passing day ! i was just saying the other day that voice modulation of different emotions in the same scene and dialogue, is very difficult, yet Kinny excels at it !! he makes it look easy and it is not !! its damn tough to do !!

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey ketty sweets no im not breathing. OMG we got a kiss on the handDeadi died lolz. and the hug OMG,i really couldnt breath,but the last scene just freaked me out and still shacking with fear.did u write analysis???
No sweetie I didn't write any analysis. Btw I skipped whole MP scaring Nivi part, I stopped watching as soon as Viren left. MP didn't scare me, I just didn't wanted to see Nivi getting torture one more time.  

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my sweet girlsHugwhats up?how is everyone?
Navz awsome analysis of the hugs sweetyClapI loved what u wrote.

heyyyyyy shova *hugs* thanks sweetie !!!

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Shova..how are you? Missed you..Watch the episode and come back to talk about it.
hey anju aww u missed me sooo sweetHugi missed u too jaan. lolz i thought u will be angry with me with all the spaming i did lolzLOL
Man the epi OMG i am dying each time i am seeing it. did u write ur analysis jaan??

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Excellent Navz, you have described passion and desire of NivRen during those hugs really beautifully. I don't know why you say that you are not good at dissecting romantic scene, you have done wonderful job dissecting these hugs, I felt the same as you described about yesterday's and today's hug. With Viren we all become greedy and want more of these hugs (kisses if it is allowed in this show Wink). Hopefully CT fulfill our wishes soon till then I will keep dreaming about what we got. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Thanks Ketty !! *hugs* But am seriously not good at putting down my thoughts about romantic scenes, so I just let the experts do their work !!! LOL

Talking about Kisses, they are never shown in RS shows, except for a kisses on forehead !! But did anyone of you know that the Aditya-Priya couple with whom we were at war with at the poll, actually kissed in their show ?? There was even a TB article about it, that they are going to show a real kiss, lip-lock for the first time in Hindi Tv !! LOL

Navz.... superb yaar... pls dont tell me that u suck at analyzing romantic scenes... you are beyond the limits dear... :) very intense... :)

thanks sweetie, but am not being modest, I am really bad at analyzing love scenes, i can never find the right words !!! but am glad you enjoyed reading mine !!

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Navz wonderful analysis of scenes and you described them beautifully specially today's hug scene you are too good and described the difference very beautifully.
Hey meri Shova rani how are you I was missing you very much

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top