Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 97)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

awesome navz, you were absolutely brilliant in describing  those nivren hugs.I felt the same.

Thanks sauji !! *hugs* They are both so magical in their own way that it was a pleasure describing them !! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Excellent Navz, you have described passion and desire of NivRen during those hugs really beautifully. I don't know why you say that you are not good at dissecting romantic scene, you have done wonderful job dissecting these hugs, I felt the same as you described about yesterday's and today's hug. With Viren we all become greedy and want more of these hugs (kisses if it is allowed in this show Wink). Hopefully CT fulfill our wishes soon till then I will keep dreaming about what we got. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Girls, the scene in uploaded on YT !! Enjoy !! WinkLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Gita97

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Navzz Beautiful analysis of both d hugss dear amazingg n lovelyyy . True For Viren Nivi is his whole world n he makes himself comfortable in Niiv's arms like he did 2dy n as a result He had tears in his eyes . amazingg Acting by Kinny . lovvv him .

@Sauji KKinny accepted my request also in 2 days . n He comes 2 FB daily . He might nt reply 2 every1 like Navzz said .but he def reads all comments . Infact He replied 2 me twice so he is veryy much active on FB n IF as well .

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Excellent Navz, you have described passion and desire of NivRen during those hugs really beautifully. I don't know why you say that you are not good at dissecting romantic scene, you have done wonderful job dissecting these hugs, I felt the same as you described about yesterday's and today's hug. With Viren we all become greedy and want more of these hugs (kisses if it is allowed in this show Wink). Hopefully CT fulfill our wishes soon till then I will keep dreaming about what we got. Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Thanks Ketty !! *hugs* But am seriously not good at putting down my thoughts about romantic scenes, so I just let the experts do their work !!! LOL

Talking about Kisses, they are never shown in RS shows, except for a kisses on forehead !! But did anyone of you know that the Aditya-Priya couple with whom we were at war with at the poll, actually kissed in their show ?? There was even a TB article about it, that they are going to show a real kiss, lip-lock for the first time in Hindi Tv !! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Navz Oh wowww thaxx Jaan " Hugss"

@All Okk gals it is 2.30 am here .So gongg 2 sleep in my Kinshuk's dream .He is watngg for me . So BYe GN , SD lovvvvvv u allll

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Ketty !! *hugs* But am seriously not good at putting down my thoughts about romantic scenes, so I just let the experts do their work !!! LOL

Talking about Kisses, they are never shown in RS shows, except for a kisses on forehead !! But did anyone of you know that the Aditya-Priya couple with whom we were at war with at the poll, actually kissed in their show ?? There was even a TB article about it, that they are going to show a real kiss, lip-lock for the first time in Hindi Tv !! LOL

Dear Wht r u sayngg?? LOLLOL RAGVIR had make records in Kissing . They did uncountable kisses in forheads , in cheeks , in almost close 2 lips , down 2 eyes bas last hi reh gaya ACTUAL KISS LOL 

Tabhi toh i say th my KINNU IS KING OF ROMANCE Wink

Edited by sushmitadutta - 18 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ suchi and payal : thanks girls Embarrassed i really do suck at analyzing romantic scenes, that is why I dont even try, but I just wanted to explain the difference between the two hugs LOL

@ sauji  : Kinny accepted my request within a few days, and I have sent him quite a few messages, just giving him feedback about the show, track, nivren, his acting, but he doesn't reply, and that's okay, because he has so many fans, and he can't reply to all Smile I just hope he reads my messages, because that's more then enough for me LOL

glad to know that Navz,
me too sent him messages about his acting and he never replied.
Yeah it's enough that he reads them.
the thing I like most about him is he keeps improving.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Go to top