NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 97

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

hey shova..in precap did you see Nivi's shaking her head little bit when Sid and Viren were talking?? like she was not believing what she was hearing?? or is it just me..

and babe. I am not sure if you saw the attack part..
but anyway i had a comment and question..

when Nivi was hiding and MP-white shirt wala comes in front of her..He is standing in front for Nivi for like 5 minutes. What is he planning to do?? HYPNOTIZE her?? n make her confess she loves Viren or not???...i mean if you are here to attack then attack..and if not then go home and drink your milk and go to sleep. I mean why are you standing there staring at her?? This CT  I tell you are dumb. 

so is it just us two here, where is Zarmeen??

Ok simran let me go and watch the precap again to make sure before i comment lolz.

And about the white shirt wala lolz i dunno what was his intention, actually what were they trying to do to nivi??kidnap her?? scare her??kill her??hurt her?? what were they doing??at first i thought they were gonna kidnap her but then again aftershe was hurt they left her so were they only trying to scare her??If so what will they achive with scaring her??She is already scared with all the past MP incident so what were the two MP trying to do??
Exactly simrun the CTs turn dumb sometime.

@bold 🤣man ur awsome sweety lolz nivi should have said that to him " look MP what r u wating for, if ur gonna attack me then do so or else run off home and drink ur milk and go to sleep like a good baby"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ok guys gotta go. Gonna watch Nivren scenes few more times and then think goona hit the bed. Good night to all my sweethearts
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ok guys gotta go. Gonna watch Nivren scenes few more times and then think goona hit the bed. Good night to all my sweethearts
bye precioussss, goodnite jaan
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

bye precioussss, goodnite jaan

goodnight zarmeen. sweet dreams...and I hope its thundering tnite on ur side.....

I still don't understand why Nivi is not running when that White Shirt MP wala is standing in front her .
I think they were playing Statue Statue..and simon says. maybe. Bcos If I was CT I would write a scene where she runs and he follows and trips and leave her alone..
also, its so weird that whatever reason Sid came there for....he knew exactly what Place Nivi is laying and is behosh??? I mean common?? Sid's coming to Nivi was what not part of Precap, right??

so, how did he know where to come and exact location Nivi is laying unconscious. ?? Why are they making such stupid and incomplete scenes??? 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
that white shirt MP is not Sid for sure.

See SID always wear SKIN tight shirts where even an ant will find difficult to go and there is no space to breathe..i have raised this POV before also bcos I don't like guys will tight clothes..so always disliked Sid taste.

Anyway if you see MP 2 - the shirt is very loose on him. ...the sleeves and chest area the shirt is loose. So, it is not Sid. Maybe MP bought a shirt like his ...but how did MP know Sid is going to wear this shirt only on this day and night..I mean Sid could have changed into something else too right?? and how can viren or anyone find a duplicate shirt like Sid's and give it to the goon. I mean assume it is an Raymond shirt..how will MP find the same shirt in Goa? Unless he or she is carrying clothes like Sid around everywhere to use to anywhere it is needed.

This is insane. CT needs to do some work here and stop taking short cuts. they are stupid I feel to think we viewers are stupid. 
I think we will get one more romantic scene of Nivren tomorrow, if you closely watch the Precap, looks like Nivren were sleeping and woke up hearing the door knock, nivi position was such as though she was sleeping on viren's shoulder..............
goodnight girls. see you tomorrow. keep dreaming. 
hi nivren maniacs ..oh khuda...hug ke scene to dekh kar ..I have got 440 volt shock. Forget abt Viren.its 4am and I cant even sleep. Like I have been electrocuted. This song was playing in my mind since I saw the date and eyes talking and smiles meeting each other..so I thought I will share with you..

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke

Kahin Aag Lagne Se Pehle
Uthta Hai Aisa Dhuaan
Jaisa Hai Idhar Ka Nazaara
Vaisa Hi Udhar Ka Samaa
Dil Mein Kaisi Kasak Si Jagi
Dono jaanib Barabar Lagi
Dekho To Idhar Se 
Dekho To Idhar Se Udhar Chupke Chupke

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain
Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai 
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Khabar Chupke Chupke
My jaanuu who is online, i really need some one here rite now😭I am damn confused, did u guys read the article?? https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1595369 I dunno how true this is. I was posted a bit eirlier saying that i was feeling the bleeding and cut of the MP will have a role to play and will have some relevance to us finding out who MP is and now i read this and am damn confused. My heart and mind is still not ready to belive this article and i will just go with what kinshuk said "it can be anyone from sood house" so my faith will remain on viren untill i am proven wrong. But why does he have the cut thats my question so anyone wanna answer??
hi shova...just now i read dat post...
i dont want viren to be d MP....😭
God, pls let d article be wrong...