moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by tamushi

just checked.moni is right.
kinny's fb status is set to single

sauji, what is his FB id? Maybe I need to send him friend request Wink

Anju U cn try 2 send him as he already hav several Frend request in lineup n his limit is over LOLSo I Pray ki ur request is accepted by him .

Dear there r lotzz of KINSHUK'S fake ID . but d real one is where he has profile pic wid asha bhosle . It is reall one . Send him just now so tht he will accept it as he comes daily on FB .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

isn't kinshuk engaged?

there  were speculation since long time that he does have a gf.
in one interview when asked about gf last year, he said he will reveal it later in the year.but didn't do so.
I think he does have gf but would like to keep it private.

Sauji, that's what I have heard too. I think even his profile on Facebook does indicate, "In a relationshp". I think no one knows for sure.

No payal Kinny's original profile indicates he is SINGLE
Alright, my sweets. Hug I will take your word for it. I see that Sauji confirmed that for me but when it comes to Kinshuk Mahajan, what you say rules! Wink How about that?

Now thatzz wht called TRUE FREND ANSWER LOL A UNIVERSAL KINSHUK TRUTH LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Last night I mentioned something for Rachu, that Viren wanted and desired Nivi last night as much as he did tonight, yet when he hugged her from back in last night episode, his touch was feather light, he slightly caressed her arms and then embraced her, but the his hold was not possessive, it was light and gentle, he didnt even interlock his fingers with her hers, just rested his hands over hears, and then whispered how he is greedy and that he wants her to be HIS in every way, but notice that when he was whispering to her last night, he was actually looking at her throughout for her reactions, because his patience was wearing thin but he did not want to make her uncomfortable, so he let her know what he wanted but then gave her space !!

But look at tonight's scene, after he saw how playful Nivi was, the way she was teasing him and then how much she was enjoying and basking in his love, that tonight's back hug was totally different, because Viren didn't need to know her reaction anymore ! when he hugs her from back, he had his eyes closed, and his passion had no limits and boundaries tonight, and when Nivi didn't tense up or tried to break free which he knew she won't he turns her around to face him, and he keeps looking at her, because one would expect him to hug her again, but he didn't, because like I have always said, Viren has been waiting for Nivi to come to him willingly, so he stood in front of her and for the first time let her see all the passion, desire and love he has for her in her eyes, because he has been starving for her and her love, so this time he doesn't mask his desire and let her see it in his eyes, and Nivi recognized what he saw in his eyes and was not afraid, or shy, because by that point she wanted him as much as he did, that is why if you notice, they initiate the hug at the same time !! And when they did, it was like coming HOME !! Because that's where they really belong, in each other's arms, and their expressions were beautiful, because it showed their love, contentment and passion at the same time !! Especially Viren, it was like he has his who world and life in his arms, that is why his eyes teared up, because he has been waiting for this moment his whole life !! His manzil, his destiny, for whom he has waited and searched for  all his life is finally in his arms, where she belongs !! Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeNivRenDeewanitamushiShayafansimran728lamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
aweeesomeee navzzz
HAII!!!

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Last night I mentioned something for Rachu, that Viren wanted and desired Nivi last night as much as he did tonight, yet when he hugged her from back in last night episode, his touch was feather light, he slightly caressed her arms and then embraced her, but the his hold was not possessive, it was light and gentle, he didnt even interlock his fingers with her hers, just rested his hands over hears, and then whispered how he is greedy and that he wants her to be HIS in every way, but notice that when he was whispering to her last night, he was actually looking at her throughout for her reactions, because his patience was wearing thin but he did not want to make her uncomfortable, so he let her know what he wanted but then gave her space !!

But look at tonight's scene, after he saw how playful Nivi was, the way she was teasing him and then how much she was enjoying and basking in his love, that tonight's back hug was totally different, because Viren didn't need to know her reaction anymore ! when he hugs her from back, he had his eyes closed, and his passion had no limits and boundaries tonight, and when Nivi didn't tense up or tried to break free which he knew she won't he turns her around to face him, and he keeps looking at her, because one would expect him to hug her again, but he didn't, because like I have always said, Viren has been waiting for Nivi to come to him willingly, so he stood in front of her and for the first time let her see all the passion, desire and love he has for her in her eyes, because he has been starving for her and her love, so this time he doesn't mask his desire and let her see it in his eyes, and Nivi recognized what he saw in his eyes and was not afraid, or shy, because by that point she wanted him as much as he did, that is why if you notice, they initiate the hug at the same time !! And when they did, it was like coming HOME !! Because that's where they really belong, in each other's arms, and their expressions were beautiful, because it showed their love, contentment and passion at the same time !! Especially Viren, it was like he has his who world and life in his arms, that is why his eyes teared up, because he has been waiting for this moment his whole life !! His manzil, his destiny, for whom he has waited and searched for  all his life is finally in his arms, where she belongs !! Embarrassed

And, you say that you suck at dissecting romantic scenes!! Seriously, Navz, if that is so, what is this?? OMG, what you have written here is fantastic. So, perfectly explained the difference between the 2 hugs. Clap Simply loved it and agreed with each and every word.

Edited by Excruciating - 18 January 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

just checked.moni is right.
kinny's fb status is set to single

sauji, what is his FB id? Maybe I need to send him friend request Wink

here is :
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=665794501#!/profile.php?id=665794501&sk=info

his id is - Kinshuk Mahajan with profile pic of him with Asha Bhonsle

there lot of fake ids with his name.

Anju, I sent him friend request and he added me after like a month or so.So, don't expect him to be active, I guess he just reads comments and keeps changing his profile pic on request and replies now and then to sanju and saniha, I think.

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
awesome navz, you were absolutely brilliant in describing  those nivren hugs.I felt the same.

simran728Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@ suchi and payal : thanks girls Embarrassed i really do suck at analyzing romantic scenes, that is why I dont even try, but I just wanted to explain the difference between the two hugs LOL

@ sauji  : Kinny accepted my request within a few days, and I have sent him quite a few messages, just giving him feedback about the show, track, nivren, his acting, but he doesn't reply, and that's okay, because he has so many fans, and he can't reply to all Smile I just hope he reads my messages, because that's more then enough for me LOL

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Go to top