NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 93)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju u got so carried away by KinHa that u said Viren looking at Neha lovingly LOL Its Kiny janu... I am sure i sumtime we will not be able to differentiate characters with the cast Wink

I am ROFL..Thanks Sneha for pointing it out..Yes I am totally lost today...For me NiVren are real... And the people playing them have changed.... Kinny and Neha's chemistry in that segment was out of the world..so comfortable with each other as if they are in love... I read somewhere that Kinny is not engaged. If not then it would be so nice if Neha and him can get together...He was really admiring her when she was singing and was moving his head as if enjoying the song. And Neha looked at him and smiled..as if to get encouragement from him.

Anju, I said the exact same thing yesterday, about the engagement and also about Neha looking at Kinny and he encouraging her !! LOL It is spooky how, you me and milee think and say the exact same things !! lolzzzz !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Really Navz, I was not online yesterday as it was holiday and my hubby banned me from forum for a day, so no idea what was discussed. Yes, as Milee said we need to get our brians checked..Maybe we have samw wiring... It will be really nice if they can get together if Kinny is not already engaged.

Edited by anjubala - 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

[
Oh love u jaan. We all think the same i guess. Seriously NivRen have become real couple now and i see NivRen in them now adays... And u know what Kinny was also ticking his fingers to give a BG music while she was singing... and he loved her singing as always.. But i am still fida over their blushes. throughout the segment yaar....kya cute jodi hai..
[/QUOTE]

Sneha, yaar u always start me on KinHa, why ???????? I see them and then I can't talk about NivRen anymore, because am just as mad about KinHa now !! Because these days my biggest obsession is Kina segments ! and yesterday one was the best one till date !!! Embarrassed i cant get over how much they were blushing !!! EmbarrassedLOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

[
Oh love u jaan. We all think the same i guess. Seriously NivRen have become real couple now and i see NivRen in them now adays... And u know what Kinny was also ticking his fingers to give a BG music while she was singing... and he loved her singing as always.. But i am still fida over their blushes. throughout the segment yaar....kya cute jodi hai..

Sneha, yaar u always start me on KinHa, why ???????? I see them and then I can't talk about NivRen anymore, because am just as mad about KinHa now !! Because these days my biggest obsession is Kina segments ! and yesterday one was the best one till date !!! Embarrassed i cant get over how much they were blushing !!! EmbarrassedLOL

[/QUOTE]

Navz I have seen this segment that you posted on YT so many times..can't get enough of it. Their closeness is something to look at.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju you read my mind, I dont have words to praise Kinny and Neha, especially Kinny ! His expressions were bang on !! In fact he out did himself tonight, the passion, the desire, the love, and intense feelings were shown on his face at the same time, which is sooo hard to portray at the same time !! Embarrassed I suck at analyzing romantic scenes, so dying to read yours !! i'm 100% sure u will say what i wanted to express !! Embarrassed

KinHa has come a long way, initially they used to be so awkward and now they share such a comfortable rapport !! hats off to them !! they are amazing !!!

I'm misisng Milee alot !! Have anyone heard from her ? I'm very worried !! Confused

U know dear sometimes dis makes me soo soo proud ki i m KINSHUK MAHAJAN'S crazyy fan . I mean see d craziness of his character of Viren . Wht he did 2 us ? Chalo I m 1st Kinshuk's crazyy fan isliye i will accept him in anyway . I know he gonna rockk in anythng . becvozzz he is just d best Wink but i mean see wht he did 2 show ? n see wht his character did 2 d show ? hu cn 1 charcater cn becomee soo soo popular n charm of d show tht each n every1 is talking abt VIREN , VIREN n VIREN directlyy n indirectlyy . Isin'it a proud thng for an successful n popular actor ? n i m so proud of it ki Kinsuk didn't let his fans down . He kept his words whch he said ki " Viren wll totalyy diff frm Ranvir n Viewers will b shocked n they wouldn't hav seen me before like dis .

I LOVV KINSHUK MAHAJAN Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 18 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
isn't kinshuk engaged?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanScintillatingxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

isn't kinshuk engaged?

Suchi, I read somewhere that he is not...I am really not sure as this is the first show of his that I am watching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

isn't kinshuk engaged?

No Suchi Kinshuk is nt engaged ,It was just a rumour . Maarna hai kya ? LOLWink . He can't b engaged so soon as abhi toh usse mere parents se mera haath managna hai LOLWink. Uske baad we both will leet u all know ehen Kinshuk is getting engaged wid me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Shayafan

Go to top