Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 92)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, Milee it is so good to have you back. Hug You have no idea how badly have you been missed!! So, glad to know, dear that you are okay and recovering. Smile So, seriously had it only been like 6 days that you were gone? It really felt so much longer. Everyday single day some one or the other would be like, "where's Milee?", "wonder she's doing okay?" and what not. Not to mention everyone was also missing your analysis as well. Anyways, takes loads of rest and then come back to us all soon. Hug Please don't exert yourself.
Hey Payal, Oh I know it feels so good to be back. I missed you all so very much *Bear Hugs* for all my precious girls.
I missed reading all your analysis too. As I wrote that my niece used to call me and tell me that this happened and she freaks out about Viren. I used to think oh my girls would be writing so much about NivRen and I am missing it all. But its ok when come back in full force I will read them all.
So I will be off, if not I will continue just like this for ever and ever. See you all sometime tomorrow hopefully.
I don't know I got message saying I have 18 PM's I will check them later but when you talk to other girls tell them I missed them a lot and say HI from me.Thanks dear.

Simran, Thanks dear and yes I will be back. And I missed you all very much.Take care

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not but they have edited quite a lot in today's song sequence from the segment scene, Viren feeding Nivi, Nivi raising toast, and my favorite segment scene is cut really short in episode. I know we still got lots of cute moments and I should  not complain but why not, look how quick they finished the hug and how far they stretched that stupid MP chasing Nivi. I hate this that they finish good moments in puff  and just go on and on about scary and torturing scenes. 

lamstamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not but they have edited quite a lot in today's song sequence from the segment scene, Viren feeding Nivi, Nivi raising toast, and my favorite segment scene is cut really short in episode. I know we still got lots of cute moments and I should  not complain but why not, look how quick they finished the hug and how far they stretched that stupid MP chasing Nivi. I hate this that they finish good moments in puff  and just go on and on about scary and torturing scenes. 

Keettyy jaan i thnk We misunderstood tht toss raising part . I thnk it was tht Bigg candle kept on table  whch we misunderstood it . Nivi did somethng wid tht candle ( I thnk she blew it or somethng like tht ) in d show n I thnk tht same she might hav done in d seg whch we misunderstood it . Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoParamoregmann2010xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
welcome back MILIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
BTW GUYS IAM LIKE DYINNGGG OVER THIS SONG>

I am in love with the Marathi language now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju you read my mind, I dont have words to praise Kinny and Neha, especially Kinny ! His expressions were bang on !! In fact he out did himself tonight, the passion, the desire, the love, and intense feelings were shown on his face at the same time, which is sooo hard to portray at the same time !! Embarrassed I suck at analyzing romantic scenes, so dying to read yours !! i'm 100% sure u will say what i wanted to express !! Embarrassed

KinHa has come a long way, initially they used to be so awkward and now they share such a comfortable rapport !! hats off to them !! they are amazing !!!

I'm misisng Milee alot !! Have anyone heard from her ? I'm very worried !! Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushilamszarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju you read my mind, I dont have words to praise Kinny and Neha, especially Kinny ! His expressions were bang on !! In fact he out did himself tonight, the passion, the desire, the love, and intense feelings were shown on his face at the same time, which is sooo hard to portray at the same time !! Embarrassed I suck at analyzing romantic scenes, so dying to read yours !! i'm 100% sure u will say what i wanted to express !! Embarrassed

KinHa has come a long way, initially they used to be so awkward and now they share such a comfortable rapport !! hats off to them !! they are amazing !!!

I'm misisng Milee alot !! Have anyone heard from her ? I'm very worried !! Confused

Navz, she was here, check pg 90-92, she was very il and on complete rest.came online just for 30mins.she is feeling better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Navz, MIlee was here sometime ago.. She was sick and on bed rest..Got permission to come to forum for 1/2 hr... She is getting better and she said HI to you...We all have missed her and she has too.
I am dying to dissect the episode but cannot do right now as I am working. Maybe little later... Viren's passion and hunger for Nivi was very well done by Kinny. He hugged her so tightly as if showing that I am not gonna leave you. I have waited for this moment fo rso long and you are mine - just mine. No way you are going away from me...

Edited by anjubala - 18 January 2011 at 12:41pm

coolgirl7tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top