India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 91)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
OMG, Milee it is so good to have you back. Hug You have no idea how badly have you been missed!! So, glad to know, dear that you are okay and recovering. Smile So, seriously had it only been like 6 days that you were gone? It really felt so much longer. Everyday single day some one or the other would be like, "where's Milee?", "wonder she's doing okay?" and what not. Not to mention everyone was also missing your analysis as well. Anyways, takes loads of rest and then come back to us all soon. Hug Please don't exert yourself.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Moni Mindblowing analysis and I definitely loved your analysis and I was expecting it today. You potrayed each scene beautifully

Hey Millie welcome jaan omg how are you now are you Ok na take a good care of you and yes Yesterday I really got freaked out like your Niece but everyone here Navz, Anju, Suchi, Ketty, Simran, Mahi bring back me to positive side though I was thinking no one can now bring me to think positive about story but came back. I was really missing you and your analysis and today I am calm because I am thinking that more and more people are getting sure Viren is stalker and is actually framing Sid but I think now CT's will not take this route as this will be the predicted outcome as everyone will say we thought this to be story but CT's wants to shock so they will play some other game with viewers and it will come out to be bigger game than we thought it is. Even I don't know now which sixer they are going to throw on us. Further showing chanchal worried and JW calm also raised doubts that JW is actually doing something unknown even to Chanchal.
Hey RAchu, oh missed you all so very much. See I know you will be freaked out. AS soon as my niece called me and freaked out I was like oh my Rachu will be in same state but I knew you had all these wonderful girls to calm you.
Dear yo are right CT's will definitely throw a sixer and good to be ready but I am still saying the same that Stalker is not Viren nor Sid. They both are support system to Nivi one as her husband and the other as her friend. For me Nivi is the main lead of the show and its all about her but Viren and Sid are her Supporting leads one as a friend and one as her husband. They will never do anything to harm her, they both love her in their own way. BUT if at all CT's show something stupid I want to still watch it to see how will Nivi fight this thing out. Because for me its all about Nivi.
I am really proud of you for being positive and keep that rocking.
I think I better log off now and need to take rest feeling very weak again. So see you all tomorrow hopefully.

And if you talk to Navi,Anju,Zarmeen,Suchi,Simran,Faiza,Payal,Shova,Aashvee,Sanjana,Sneha,Ashly,Ash and all other girls if I missed some names say HI to them from me and tell them I missed them so much.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh dear they extended a day again in NivRen Poll. I am not sure what's going on over here. Angry
Dear God!! What in the world is going on?? I don't understand? I haven't seen this happen before! Why would you keep extending the date? Don't get it!! Really, I know that NivRen are in the lead but still want this to end and have them be the winner. Seriously, what's up? The MP deal will not conclude and now this stupid voting, won't either? Our NivRen's luck seriously sucks. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL I don't know in the end who will become the stalker but one thing is there CT's are really smart unhone Viren aur Sid dono ke fans mein khalbali maccha di hai They were not getting desired results of their track when Nivi was at home with family as they were lots of people to suspect but now the things are left between Sid and Viren and track has really got interesting and hooked everyone here and we like obsessed people are trying to figure out why Viren can be stalker and why can't Viren be stalker. I don't know about Sood family but Viren has become center of attraction of all the viewers. Those believe Viren can't be stalker are like Nivi who are trusting him on the basis of his love and care only doesn't have anything concrete to say in his favor just putting our trust and faith in him. Those who believe Viren is actually a stalker has proofs against Viren and they are showing he is framing Sid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Milee poll is still open but NivRen are leading with lots of votes. We went little crazy over voting during weekend. LOL Well I am glad that you are doing little better now. I think we need your positive vibe now more than ever with everything going on right now. Smile I know I am again being selfish but what can I do. Big smile
Oh its still going on I thought its only for 7 days. I was crazy too about them to win and asked my niece to vote for them as I could not. I could not get up from bed and my husband completely turned off the internet as he knows if I get a little better I will jump onlineLOL. But today I asked him for sometime and told him I was getting so bore and he said ok only 30 minutes I think my time is up too. But let me know if they win.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

@milee di was really worried about you , please please take care ...And Yes please do see all the episodes ...they are worth to die for ...or at least ur could check out NAvz's forum to see the best scenes !!!
HI Lamya, how are you? and how is new job? I missed all of you too. I will do it later, right now I need to get some rest my medication is working I thinkLOL oh God I sound like a buddi ammaLOL
I cannot wait to get better and watch all the episode and give my report.But I know it will be late by then but atleast I could start with the new ones right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Keetty , Rach n Simi thanxxx gals for lovngg my analysis .lovvvvvvvv u alllllll .

@ milieeeee

1st take dis

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Oh jaannn Wee misseddddddd u soooooo much . I m So happyy ki u r finallyy here . lovvvvvv u . n get well soonn dear

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, a beautiful introduction dear. So well written so Love is in the air, haan? That is very good to know. I have to watch all the episodes from thrusday but I don't have that much strength so better do it slowly.
How is mom doing, any progress on her side? convey my regards to her.

Milee, hugs dear..I missed you so much. So good to see you here. Please take care dear and take proper rest. Thanks for liking the intro. Yes, Love is in the air but spoiled due to MP.
My mom is 40% better and thanks to all my dear friends here for praying for her..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top