India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 90)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Millie - ohh nivren world is in little dawandol(hindi word) mode.as sometimes nivren scenes send everyone flying to heaven and mp scenes throws everyone from heaven to earth. so you this is the situation. other than that nivi is has definitely has come long way and totaly flirting with her HH(hot hubby LOL),me so loving it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Anju, a beautiful introduction dear. So well written so Love is in the air, haan? That is very good to know. I have to watch all the episodes from thrusday but I don't have that much strength so better do it slowly.
How is mom doing, any progress on her side? convey my regards to her.

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Millie - ohh nivren world is in little dawandol(hindi word) mode.as sometimes nivren scenes send everyone flying to heaven and mp scenes throws everyone from heaven to earth. so you this is the situation. other than that nivi is has definitely has come long way and totaly flirting with her HH(hot hubby LOL),me so loving it.
Thanks Sauji, for updating me. We already knew that didn't we that MP track will spoil our mood for sure but I am happy for NivRen. And specially happy for Nivi for taking that big step forward.

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Moni Mindblowing analysis and I definitely loved your analysis and I was expecting it today. You potrayed each scene beautifully

Hey Millie welcome jaan omg how are you now are you Ok na take a good care of you and yes Yesterday I really got freaked out like your Niece but everyone here Navz, Anju, Suchi, Ketty, Simran, Mahi bring back me to positive side though I was thinking no one can now bring me to think positive about story but came back. I was really missing you and your analysis and today I am calm because I am thinking that more and more people are getting sure Viren is stalker and is actually framing Sid but I think now CT's will not take this route as this will be the predicted outcome as everyone will say we thought this to be story but CT's wants to shock so they will play some other game with viewers and it will come out to be bigger game than we thought it is. Even I don't know now which sixer they are going to throw on us. Further showing chanchal worried and JW calm also raised doubts that JW is actually doing something unknown even to Chanchal.

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Milee poll is still open but NivRen are leading with lots of votes. We went little crazy over voting during weekend. LOL Well I am glad that you are doing little better now. I think we need your positive vibe now more than ever with everything going on right now. Smile I know I am again being selfish but what can I do. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@milee di was really worried about you , please please take care ...And Yes please do see all the episodes ...they are worth to die for ...or at least ur could check out NAvz's forum to see the best scenes !!!

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hi everyone how r u all? sorry i am at work so cant say much. but i have read all the posts and feel the same vibe as everyone.

Milee, welcome back dear. we def missed u and were asking abt you everyday. take rest and come back soon in full force

rach: nice you are positive because it helps us to have 1 more person on our positive team. we have no option but to be positive. yday i said that. 

moni- great analysis. i have not watched the epi n till now everyone was talking abt only the MP scenes and so i did not know what happened in date scene and thanks for explaining that.

to all: I mentioned in yday that MP will want to harm or kill Nivi and thats why i ruled out viren. here is the link to it.

you see MP knows making Nivi scared is not going to help. Viren is not going to buy her being MAD story and MP cannot sep Nivren. So, here is the new trick. next level of torture. kidnap her and keep her away from Viren or kill her.

Now, i also feel DD could be the person and like Sneha said all her motives are there. so i will not repeat myself.

Anyway CT are hell bent in making this a Thriller Serial instead of a love story. Maybe they are getting ideas from CID, James Bond, DDLJ, all other movies and serials crap together. SO they are making a big cyclone out of all their ideas. GO ahead. We will wait and watch because there is nothing else we can do. PEACE OUT. 

Edited by simran728 - 18 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraGita97moniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh dear they extended a day again in NivRen Poll. I am not sure what's going on over here. Angry

tamushiShayafanzarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

Go to top