NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 89)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by tamushi

Hi All
I am at work and lost in nivren world(actually mute world as I am at workLOL)

about nivren today - just plain out of the world, and I soooo loved nivi for being so playful and open today.and the song and hugBlushing, wow I was in heaven at first hug and second hug has sent me in some utopian world and I don't know where I am anymore. wait I know it's nivren worldBlushing

About MP - it not Viren, I refuse to think/believe/doubt mp being Viren until they reveal who mp is. So let me float back to nivren world, anyone wanna join me there?
Hey Sauji! Hug How are you, sweets? Ditto, I am at work too and lost completely in the NivRen world. And, yes what I also liked a lot about today's date sequence was the fact that now playful and bold Nivi has become with Viren now. Love how he brings that side of her out. Day Dreaming

Hi PayalHug

I am fine jaan, you too at work, so u can understand my situation where I am grinning at my screen and people around me giving me the looksLOL

You perfectly described how nivi behaves around Viren.teasing food and dance freely with viren, nivi sure has come long way.
nivren/kinha - muaha, muaha, muaha, muaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillatingxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Saujii darling We all r u wid u there only . Theek se dekh . U will find me as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Hi my precious girls, how are you all doing? Did anyone missed me, I missed you all so very much *a tight bear hug* from me to all my girls.
Sorry I could not come online as I was very sick and completely bed ridden and me being anemic it took a while to get well. But missed you all so much and NivRen too. Can you believe it I did not watch the episodes from Thursday. But was getting my dose of NivRen from my niece who calls me after every episode freaking out just like Rachu here. I had to calm her down so much and was thinking Who is calming Rachu sweetie and then I remembered no problemo Rachu has so many girls to calm her down.
Anju, how is mom doing?
Zarmeen, how's your hand dear?
Faiza, how did you do on your exams?
Suchi, did you write any weekend retreats?
Rachu, are you on positive side or bounced back on negative?
Navi, how is sweet Rayaan doing?
@All, missed you all so very much and its good to be back. But I may not be here for long as I am still not completely better but wanted to talk to you guys. It feels as if I was not able to talk to you all for a month now and its been only what 6 days.LOL But good to be back.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeetamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi my precious girls, how are you all doing? Did anyone missed me, I missed you all so very much *a tight bear hug* from me to all my girls.
Sorry I could not come online as I was very sick and completely bed ridden and me being anemic it took a while to get well. But missed you all so much and NivRen too. Can you believe it I did not watch the episodes from Thursday. But was getting my dose of NivRen from my niece who calls me after every episode freaking out just like Rachu here. I had to calm her down so much and was thinking Who is calming Rachu sweetie and then I remembered no problemo Rachu has so many girls to calm her down.
Anju, how is mom doing?
@All, missed you all so very much and its good to be back. But I may not be here for long as I am still not completely better but wanted to talk to you guys. It feels as if I was not able to talk to you all for a month now and its been only what 6 days.LOL But good to be back.

So glad to see you milie, all of us missed you.
How are doing now,dear do take care of yourself.Wish you get well soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Saujii darling We all r u wid u there only . Theek se dekh . U will find me as well

yupp, its cloudy,foggy and crowded moni,that's why I couldn't see u earlier.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Moni wonderful analysis sweetie. I can feel your happiness in your writing. It was wonderful date and amazing two hugs. 

Milee welcome back dear. Missed you a lot. We were worried about you. Anyways please take care sweetie. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, how is mom doing?

So glad to see you milie, all of us missed you.
How are doing now,dear do take care of yourself.Wish you get well soon.
OH Sauji, thanks dear. I missed you all too, I am feeling a little better but not completely recovered as I got relapse of Flu, Bronchitis,lung infection so all in one together hit me very hard. But I am better could not keep out long so came to say hi to all.

So what's going on in NivRen land, I see lots of topic on Viren's stalker and my niece was also freaking out every day and calling me saying what is going on why are they showing him all wierd and with background music and all, I had to calm her down. First thing was I was not able to talk and she freaking out was fun and I was remembering RAchu here who freaks out fastLOL. So how's the honeymoon going on any progress from chuimui?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni wonderful analysis sweetie. I can feel your happiness in your writing. It was wonderful date and amazing two hugs. 

Milee welcome back dear. Missed you a lot. We were worried about you. Anyways please take care sweetie. 
OH Ketty, thank you dear. Missed you all a lot cannot express in words how much I missed you all and NivRen.

So I have a question, did NivRen win the poll. I saw before I left on WEdnesday there was some poll going on and I asked my niece to vote for them as I could not. So did they win the poll.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top