India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 88)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Consumation are never so early in serials and specially when it has 1000 of open threads without closure and those threads are directly related to female protagonist and the one of main suspect is her husband. I think MP track will take more time and more over now we have to wait some bigger googly's so I think Anju is right we should not waste our time in speculating my 100% trust is now on Viren and I will try not to let it down and now I am actually waiting for Payal's beautiful analysis and today when Nivi hugged Viren he was on top of world and he might be thinking about getting everything today but alas it get spoiled. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by anjubala

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju u got so carried away by KinHa that u said Viren looking at Neha lovingly LOL Its Kiny janu... I am sure i sumtime we will not be able to differentiate characters with the cast Wink

I am ROFL..Thanks Sneha for pointing it out..Yes I am totally lost today...For me NiVren are real... And the people playing them have changed.... Kinny and Neha's chemistry in that segment was out of the world..so comfortable with each other as if they are in love... I read somewhere that Kinny is not engaged. If not then it would be so nice if Neha and him can get together...He was really admiring her when she was singing and was moving his head as if enjoying the song. And Neha looked at him and smiled..as if to get encouragement from him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728tamushizarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Girls i am stepping out for a while. Hoping to receive lovely analysis from my janupiees. And if possible pls PM . thanks in advance Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Consumation are never so early in serials and specially when it has 1000 of open threads without closure and those threads are directly related to female protagonist and the one of main suspect is her husband. I think MP track will take more time and more over now we have to wait some bigger googly's so I think Anju is right we should not waste our time in speculating my 100% trust is now on Viren and I will try not to let it down and now I am actually waiting for Payal's beautiful analysis and today when Nivi hugged Viren he was on top of world and he might be thinking about getting everything today but alas it get spoiled. 
Rachu, my jaan. Hug Love you my sweetie pie. Hug for being so positive today!! So happy that today's episode didn't make you negative at all. If not for anything else, then in order to retain your positiveness, I better come up with a beautiful analysis of NivRen today. Smile Promise to try my best, dear. A big NivRen jhappi from me to you, sweets. Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

Anju u got so carried away by KinHa that u said Viren looking at Neha lovingly LOL Its Kiny janu... I am sure i sumtime we will not be able to differentiate characters with the cast Wink

I am ROFL..Thanks Sneha for pointing it out..Yes I am totally lost today...For me NiVren are real... And the people playing them have changed.... Kinny and Neha's chemistry in that segment was out of the world..so comfortable with each other as if they are in love... I read somewhere that Kinny is not engaged. If not then it would be so nice if Neha and him can get together...He was really admiring her when she was singing and was moving his head as if enjoying the song. And Neha looked at him and smiled..as if to get encouragement from him.
Oh love u jaan. We all think the same i guess. Seriously NivRen have become real couple now and i see NivRen in them now adays... And u know what Kinny was also ticking his fingers to give a BG music while she was singing... and he loved her singing as always.. But i am still fida over their blushes. throughout the segment yaar....kya cute jodi hai..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Hi All
I am at work and lost in nivren world(actually mute world as I am at workLOL)

about nivren today - just plain out of the world, and I soooo loved nivi for being so playful and open today.and the song and hugBlushing, wow I was in heaven at first hug and second hug has sent me in some utopian world and I don't know where I am anymore. wait I know it's nivren worldBlushing

About MP - it not Viren, I refuse to think/believe/doubt mp being Viren until they reveal who mp is. So let me float back to nivren world, anyone wanna join me there?

Sauji, we all are already in that world... somewhere up in the clouds, floating ....awwww....i think mujhe phir se pyaar ho gaya hai....Embarrassed

Yupp I see someone's shadow floating just like me , is that you?
ok, I am not gonna call you as nivren world we wouldn't wanna disturb the lovely atmosphere.lets just float and try to make it more romantic  for nivren if that's possible.
I know Anju, I can't stop humming Pahla Nasha in my mind since I heard Neha singing. Love that song and also segment.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Girls, stalker is not Viren..See, as soon as Viren left from the shack the masked person appeared near the window which is on the opposite side of the main door from where Viren left. We still see Viren walking and MP appears. So, it is not him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Okk Guyzzz I know Many of u r upset frm MP n all . But I thnk It was expected tht They will show somethng bad happenning wid Nivi in Loverssheck . So neither i m shocked nor i m sad becozz all happiness was given 2 me by my lovelyyy NivRen n yes We could hav got more , may b Nivi's confession n NivRen's consummation as well but dis MP ruined everythng Angry 

2dy i will only talk abt Nivren's awosome n breath taking Romantic n intimate song sequence n BIJALI scene . Embarrassed .

1st of all I would like 2 speak abt NivRen's look . OMGGG they were just looking as Prince n Princess in RED trulyy llike MODERN SHAJAHAN N MUMTAAZ Wink .  Kinshuk in White wid Red Jacket trulyy trulyyy took my breath away . No1 cn look soo soo dashingg n soo hottt like Kinny . I lovvvv KINSHUK . Neha was looking outstanding n so preety in Red suit . Overall in 1 word  ADORABLE

NivRen Feed 2 each other

awwww wht a cutee , sweet n such a romantic scene b/w them . Viren makes Nivi sit on chair . Kya decorate kiyaa tha yaar , amazinggggg . I just fall in lovee wid d decoration . Damnnnn damnnn Romantic . Embarrassed Viren asks " toh kahiye , aapki khidmat mein kya pesh kiya jaye ? " ( Trulyyyy a KING yaar ) n Nivi says " jo aapki pasand , vahi meri pasand " ( Wahhhh Nivi , Rani kya bani ,  apne raja ki aagya ka itna paalan LOL ) . Viren replies " Kya baat hai , mausam kuch badla badla sa hai " ( Dear Dhyan se dekho , mausam nahi , tumari Nivi badal gayi hai , LOL ) . Viren orders like a True King " Pesh kiya jaye " ,They serve it . 1st Nivi feeds Viren n then Viren feeds Nivi Embarrassed ( Oh Poor Viren , Bechare ko bhook lagi hui thi n yahan Nivi is playing wid him by making him crave for d bite  , Not fair Nivi .Abhi yeh kya umar hai khelne ki LOL ) .

lovedd d scene . So cutee n so Sweet n Romantic . KinHa were as usual awosome n 2 adorable

d BREATHTAKING n SO ROMANTIC SONG SEQUENCE

OMGGG OMGGGG OMGGGGG I m deadddd .Wht 2 say abt dis song yaar !!!!! Reallyy Don't hav words . 1st of all d song was damnn romantic n so sweet , n I lovedd it's lyics " yeh dosti , dosti se jaada hai ( somethng like tht ) " but i lovedd it .

I don't want 2 b repetative but wht 2 do ? Can't help it LOL . Hu awsome , hottt , n adorabe Kinha were lookingg yaar !!!! do't hav words . I m stilll in their dreamland Day Dreaming .

Okk 1st of all want 2 give credit 2 beautiful choreographers who choreographed d song so beautifullyy ki i m speechless . 2nd d set designer who made dis set soo soooo romantic . Any gal would like 2 hav her romantic date in dis place . Day DreamingDay Dreaming ( Especiallyy me wid my Dreamboy KINSHUK Day Dreaming) . n last but nt d least our own KINHA  who were d soul of d dis song sequence.  lovedd d whole picturisaton n cinematography . Okk dis was abt it's off screen thng who should b credited .
Onscreen only 1 should b credited for dis beautiful seq n thatzz NIVREN only n only NIVREN who created magic on d screen . I m mesemerizeddd by their such beautiful n firecracking chemistry . waise toh i loveddd all parts of d song . but some whch trulyy touched my Heart were .

1) Ofcourse 1st n foremost would b Nivren's Magical Hugg , Magical 3rd hugg but 1st Romantic Hugg. n gott goosebumps when they did it . It was trullyy different as it was frm both side . It was a passionate hugg , both Viren n Nivi initiated it . n my godd look Viren's face , He trulyy has now obession of havng tears in his eyes . LOL becozz now when Nivi hugged him , Poor guy was so touched , so overwhemed tht it came in form of tears n i jist lovedd it hu Kinshuk emoted it . ( well done my jaanu kinny , u r d best Clap ) ,Infact me2 had tears in my eyes by seeng him n goosebumps as well . ( like i said yest ATOM BOMB n 440 VOLT  but 2dy it was NIVREN'S TADAKTA BHADKTA MISSILE LOL )

2) Viren Kiises Nivi's hand . haiiiii so Romantic . NIVREN'S 1st HAND KISS Day Dreaming

3) NiVren's romantic BALL DANCE  haiiiii helll romantic Day DreamingDay Dreaming. I was assuming myself inplace of kinny seriouslyy guyzz i was burning out of jealousy like anythng Cry . n guyzz did u notice d floor ? I mean hu claasy naa .

4) When Viren puts his hands on shoulders , takes her n blocks her . I mean d scene where Nivi was tryng 2 go out of his blockage but he was nt allowing it .

5) d Gift scene where Viren runs n Nivi hu beautifully n cleverly manages it 2 snatch it frm Viren ( wahhh meri Sherni  aakhir aa hi gayi VIREN SOOD ki category mein LOL . U know veryy well ki Viren can't see u sad n when he folowed u toh u cheats him LOL )

Many More r there but i thnk dis were d most precious n unforgettable parts of dis song sequence . Day DreamingDay Dreaming

NiVRen n d Bijli scene

I thnk when i saw dis scene i only remember NAVZ . Navz did u remember u were predicting dis type of scene bijlli n all for getting hugg scene n see Ct's took ur scene Wink.

OMGGG wht a goosebump getting scene , hu romanticc n hu pasionatee . Nivi n Viren enters in d sheck , As soon as they enters in d sheck , they look each other intentlyy n their loo was same n was sayng only 1 thng CONSUMMATION , They wanted 2 take their marrige status at next level . cn b clearlyy seen in both of their face . Nivi was nt at all shy but she was looking him intentlyy as if sayng yes i m readyy for it . come on Now it's time 2 b ONE .
Suddenly thunders happen whch scares Nivi n like a true typical Heroine She hugs her Hero tightlyy Embarrassed . Viren hugs her back , his both hands were on her back as if protecting her frm every bad thng .Nivi had her head lied on Viren's side chest . n was holding his shoulder . Amazinggg n Magical scene . n totallyy totallyy beautifullyy acted by Kinha n Nivren were just out of d world . Viren breaks d hugg n says " Agar is Bijli se tum mere kareeb aai ho toh aisi bijli har roz kadke " ( ahaii haii Kya baat hai mere Hero totalyyy filmyy ho gaye , I know dear but Asli Bijli toh tumare Andar hai , jaake bas Nivi ko jhatke de do , she will b all ur's LOL ) . Nivi smiles ( Arre yaarr yeh inki counting abhi tak 18 pe hi kyon atki hai ? ) n she turns back . Viren just abt 2 apporoach her as if he made up her mind i 2dy he will get his love totallyy , 2night his love , his life , his Nivi will b completlyy his ,only his . But suddenlyy kights go off . Viren calls for watchman but no1 replies toh Viren asks Nivi 2 wait there n he will b back . But Niviholds his hand sayng ki it is jugle here , plzz dn't go alone . ( I know dear hu much u love uur Viren . ) Viren says d dialogue whch i lovedddd it " darr lag raha hai ? tumara chera apne andar basake ja raha hun , jaada der tak kaise door reh sakta hun , bas abhi gaya n abhi aaya " Oh i justt loveddd dis dialogue . Day Dreaming. n Viren goes frm there .

Rest of it i would nt talk as i said earlier .

now ur all thoughts .

Okk toh dis

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeetamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Go to top