anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by anjubala

We got such a wonderful NiVren date and romantic sequence and 2 hugs but nobody is talking about that as we all are obsessed to find out who MP is.... CCBM has made us obsessed too..alongwith characters... Viren, Sid, DD, CC all are obsessed and now we viewers have become obsessed too to analyze who MP is...I really am finding this funny....
My mantra for this show is "Viren is not stalker"... This keeps my spirits high.
So true, Anju. In today's episode we finally got what we have all been so badly waiting for but none of us are discussing that at all. Rahter we are all fixated into figuring this MP deal out. Seriously, I wonder when this will be concluded. It feels like it has been going on forever.

Payal. tell me about it. I so want to write about NiVren today but lost the whole mood....Their date was to die for. Maybe later in the day if my mood permits me to dissect their romantic date, I will do it.
Yes, I agree the date was so beautiful but this MP deal has really spoiled the whole mood. Also, I wanted to ask you this, presuming the lights had not gone out and the MP had not shown up, Nivi would have gone all the way, you think? I always thought we would first have a proper confession from her side and then the consummation! Oh well, I guess no sense discussing something that didn't happen. Unhappy

Payal, I do not think so we would have gotten consummation this early. Maybe, confession from Nivi's side or a small peck on cheek or another hug...Guess, we will have to wait some more for her confession now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.
awwwwwwwwwww Di dill khush kita hai soo happy at your post mwah bless you Di

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.
Anju that's true somehow their body language in yesterday's segment was different or I don't know something was! I cannot put my finger to it. I was focusing on Kinshuk's face the whole time when Neha was singing the song, "Pehla Nasha" and the expression on his face was so endearing, he was looking at her so lovingly.

Edited by Excruciating - 18 January 2011 at 10:32am

prajeetamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Anju u got so carried away by KinHa that u said Viren looking at Neha lovingly LOL Its Kiny janu... I am sure i sumtime we will not be able to differentiate characters with the cast Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi All
I am at work and lost in nivren world(actually mute world as I am at workLOL)

about nivren today - just plain out of the world, and I soooo loved nivi for being so playful and open today.and the song and hugBlushing, wow I was in heaven at first hug and second hug has sent me in some utopian world and I don't know where I am anymore. wait I know it's nivren worldBlushing

About MP - it not Viren, I refuse to think/believe/doubt mp being Viren until they reveal who mp is. So let me float back to nivren world, anyone wanna join me there?

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Anju that's true somehow their body language in yesterday's segment was different or I don't know something was! I cannot put my finger to it. I was focusing on Kinshuk's face the whole time when Neha was singing the song, "Pehla Nasha" and the expression on his face was so endearing, he was looking at her so lovingly.

Okay some more additions to our group. We were literally tired yesterday dissecting the KinHa segment. It was so different yaar. They were blushing throughout. It was hard to make out what was wrong and y such expressions from Kinny... Glad u and Anju noticed too

lamstamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Hi All

about nivren today - just plain out of the world, and I soooo loved nivi for being so playful and open today.and the song and hugBlushing, wow I was in heaven at first hug and second hug has sent me in some utopian world and I don't know where I am anymore. wait I know it's nivren worldBlushing

About MP - it not Viren, I refuse to think/believe/doubt mp being Viren until they reveal who mp is. So let me float back to nivren world, anyone wanna join me there?

Sauji, we all are already in that world... somewhere up in the clouds, floating ....awwww....i think mujhe phir se pyaar ho gaya hai....Embarrassed

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Hi All

Hey Sauji! Hug How are you, sweets? Ditto, I am at work too and lost completely in the NivRen world. And, yes what I also liked a lot about today's date sequence was the fact that now playful and bold Nivi has become with Viren now. Love how he brings that side of her out. Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top