India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 86)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
We got such a wonderful NiVren date and romantic sequence and 2 hugs but nobody is talking about that as we all are obsessed to find out who MP is.... CCBM has made us obsessed too..alongwith characters... Viren, Sid, DD, CC all are obsessed and now we viewers have become obsessed too to analyze who MP is...I really am finding this funny....
My mantra for this show is "Viren is not stalker"... This keeps my spirits high.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushisimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow todays episode was just mind blasting 1st the romantic scennes and cute song than those two men! lol 1 thing is for sure one of the guys was Sid because of the shirt D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

We got such a wonderful NiVren date and romantic sequence and 2 hugs but nobody is talking about that as we all are obsessed to find out who MP is.... CCBM has made us obsessed too..alongwith characters... Viren, Sid, DD, CC all are obsessed and now we viewers have become obsessed too to analyze who MP is...I really am finding this funny....
My mantra for this show is "Viren is not stalker"... This keeps my spirits high.
So true, Anju. In today's episode we finally got what we have all been so badly waiting for but none of us are discussing that at all. Rahter we are all fixated into figuring this MP deal out. Seriously, I wonder when this will be concluded. It feels like it has been going on forever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728tamushiParamorexaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by vids08

Why is nobody suspecting Divya? She cud hv hired goonsWink
I'm very cross at Viren for leaving Nivi alone. Want to punch his nose inAngry. Someone actually harmed my Nivi, I don't believe I saw thatCry

I'm sorry, I am participating in this thread. The other threads are right now intolearble to read.

Hey Vids we are happy to have u hear janu... But whats happening in other threads? even Suchi mentioned something. Sorry i have not come out this thread for about 3-4 hrs so i have no clue whats happening...
Thanks sweetheart! Well, many of them seem to have made up their mind about Viren..... I agree with yr idea about DD. She could be the one too :) But Nivren were so cute today! So I don't want to spoil my mood thinking about other threads.

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingParamore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Sid is stalker or not his shirt is white if some one is trying to blame Sid then Sid's shirt won't be red from the back  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Originally posted by Excruciating

So true, Anju. In today's episode we finally got what we have all been so badly waiting for but none of us are discussing that at all. Rahter we are all fixated into figuring this MP deal out. Seriously, I wonder when this will be concluded. It feels like it has been going on forever.

Payal. tell me about it. I so want to write about NiVren today but lost the whole mood....Their date was to die for. Maybe later in the day if my mood permits me to dissect their romantic date, I will do it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafantamushisimran728ParamoreScintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Payal. tell me about it. I so want to write about NiVren today but lost the whole mood....Their date was to die for. Maybe later in the day if my mood permits me to dissect their romantic date, I will do it.
Yes, I agree the date was so beautiful but this MP deal has really spoiled the whole mood. Also, I wanted to ask you this, presuming the lights had not gone out and the MP had not shown up, Nivi would have gone all the way, you think? I always thought we would first have a proper confession from her side and then the consummation! Oh well, I guess no sense discussing something that didn't happen. Unhappy

prajeeShayafansimran728lamstamushi

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
It was so difficult for viren to control his feelings, his wish for Nivi to touch her, to be his forever..His passion while hugging her was so evident. He is like hungry for her..And she reciprocated. That hug is so romantic. Viren was holding her so tight and had such a satisfied and happy look on his face and his eyes teared up. How can Kinny act so well???? Kinny and Neha are amazing and have the best chemistry on screen till date. And I love their interviews together. They have come a long way and are so comfortable with each other now. Yesterday's segment was the proof..They were standing so close to each other basically touching each other and Viren was looking at Neha so lovingly... Amazing...god bless both of them.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeenutslamssihuShayafansimran728ScintillatingParamorepuvinixaviara

Go to top