India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 85)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Oh by the way.... I really think the CTs read my post about Jawahar being missing in action so they finally showed him today so we don't doubt him. And about that scene.... I really don't think it is Chancal right now because she seemed pretty damn lost and confused about where Viren was. If she was the MP and sent the goons than she would have them answering back to her and she would know where they are. I think she was just as confused and lost as we are about who the MP is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

I have started to doubt DD now. And after reading Rachu's post its getting stronger...
First of all Kinny's article was published way too early and they normally dont do that. It was surely to confuse us and make us think that Viren has some issues (he may have small ones) but not a psychotic issue..... DD is the least suspected 1 coz she is Nivi's sister and was shown to love her intially....

DD amazes me, infact she is potrayed more as a obsessed lover. She knew that Sid-Nivi were in love coz Sid confessed everything to her, then how come small misunderstanding made her believe that Sid loves her and wants to marry her. And any1 could look at sid and make out that he wasn't interested in marrying her.... So i think DD potrayed to be dumb is actually doing everything behind the back..

Things that fit and dont fit....: 

1. She knows Nivi well and knows how much Nivi loves her and how sacrificing Nivi is. So she had an idea that seeing her obsessive side and seeing her sister trying to commit suicide, Nivi would back out and do something to convince Sid also to get married to her.. I guess she never thought that Nivi would marry Viren (due to family hatred)
2. She did not have a clue about how Nivi's mom died. Atleast it was shown that way. What if she had ever overheard a conversation abt her death and then started planning to frame Nivi mental....
3. she is doing everything to completely seperate sid-nivi coz everything that is happening involves only Sid-Nivi.... She is the only 1 other person who would benefit from Sid-Nivi fall out apart from Viren. But Viren already knows Nivi well and she had already told him that she doesnot love Sid and now she has started reciprocating his love, so what benefit would Viren have from doing this. He has to be insane to do this coz this way he is straining Nivi and not letting her come close to him... So viren is ruled out...
But then DD did not want to come here and she doesnot have funds to do all this... So back to square 1... I think i should stop thinking now. My hair are turning grey thinking about it Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushivids08simran728gmann2010

lams Goldie
lams
lams

if it was SID then why wear the mask ? To try and find out the other guy ?

tamushiShayafansimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

About Nivi doubting Viren, I don't like that idea, but I agree with Suchi, Navz and Anju that CT might show us Viren hurt himself in back to just keep us rotating between is he or is he not? 

Anyways but I really expect Nivi to think properly before accusing him, i mean that person who got hurt in back was wearing totally different clothes then what Viren was wearing and don't forget this girl can sense her husband around her, how can she looks in  his eyes and doesn't  know that it's not Viren. While she was trying to remove that mask, she was looking right at him.

Ketty if she doubts him, she won't accuse him now, because she has seen his reaction earlier on ! I think she will doubt him ad then tell herself that it can't be Viren because he can never hurt her !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihutamushiShayafangmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Why is nobody suspecting Divya? She cud hv hired goonsWink
I'm very cross at Viren for leaving Nivi alone. Want to punch his nose inAngry. Someone actually harmed my Nivi, I don't believe I saw thatCry

I'm sorry, I am participating in this thread. The other threads are right now intolearble to read.

good vid you are here .. I want to report all the other threads they are sooooo annoyinnng and show off -ing their bakwaas honestly

I am getting up to my neck here with anger annoyance..

!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushivids08Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I will be back later
!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafan

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Whats happening??? never expected Nivi would hurt by any chance... Seriously i want this MP track to end soon.... intolerable... :(
how much i was enjoying and flying thru out the first part that much i was crying in the last part..
Mixed feelings.... Confused
Totally confused abt this MP track... let me go back and check all my sweeties analysis and come back...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Why is nobody suspecting Divya? She cud hv hired goonsWink
I'm very cross at Viren for leaving Nivi alone. Want to punch his nose inAngry. Someone actually harmed my Nivi, I don't believe I saw thatCry

I'm sorry, I am participating in this thread. The other threads are right now intolearble to read.

Hey Vids we are happy to have u hear janu... But whats happening in other threads? even Suchi mentioned something. Sorry i have not come out this thread for about 3-4 hrs so i have no clue whats happening...

tamushivids08simran728

Go to top