India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 84)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yes Navz n Suchi after d episode i also thought d same ki They will Show tomm Viren getting hurted in his back n so he couldn't come at time when Nivi called him .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanxaviaraSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

lol guys kinshuk changed his dp again on my req on fb..heheh He is making me go crazy over him!
I think i shld finally ask him to go shirtless u never know he may listen to dis req aswell LOL
LOL what did he change to now? a new born baby pic, is it?
I'd love dat but no it's a pic of him with asha bhosle from his music video days

Awwww Woww tht pic is s cutee naa . Woww does he ? Yaarr Kinny never changes it when i request 2 him CryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

I
Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

OH Navs janu i said the same thing. these serials are predictable and if the CT's are going filmi style then i m sure they would show something like this only... but not sure would this be before Sid reaching resort or later coz as per the precap Nivi seemed shocked and angry to hear that sid came there so her shaq is on sid.....

It would be after the precap scene, i think there is going to be another NivRen hug tomorrow and Viren might flinch a bit during the hug if Nivi accidentally puts her hands on his wound, but like Suchi said he will tell her the real reason and she will stop doubting him, till the next time she suspects him, but i hope this MP is caught before that !!

BTW girls, Sid maynot be the stalker, but they did use Abhishek for the sequence, because the guy in white shirt was 100% Sid, because of his physique and height and when the stalker fell and grunted in pain, i recognized Sid's voice instantly !! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeetamushiShayafansimran728sihugmann2010Suchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Awwww Woww tht pic is s cutee naa . Woww does he ? Yaarr Kinny never changes it when i request 2 him CryCry
arrey i toh casually asked can we expec a pro pic change, and then i said maybe not coz i think ur probably gone...
and in dat 2nd he changed it! i was like omg did he jst change his dp? LOL
Moni acha hai na..now i can ask him to go shirtless =))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashred12

navi...i just hope ur prediction abt viren doesnt come true...just now she started to reciprocate his love n if she gets such a big proof, it'll collapse everything...

i know ashley, but the article did say the suspicion will keep bouncing between Sid and Viren. She has suspected Sid already, now its Viren's turn ! I wish they would end this track already ! every romantic moment gets spoiled !! NivRen were so close tonight, but this MP had to butt in !!

About Viren being the stalker, again I'M 100% sure he is NOT !! Tonight Nivi would have not stopped Viren and would have taken their relationship to the next level, why would he stalk her tonight ? It makes no sense ! Just to frame Sid ? Sorry But Sid is not the center of everyone's world !! Already too many people are obsessed about HIM already, be it his wife, his MIL or his uncle and aunt !!

I think right now the MP is trying to make sure Nivi and Viren don't get that close.
UGH. The CTs are probably sitting there laughing at what they've done to us!!!
And I really hate Nivi doubting Viren and the thing is that for a while I thought why was Sid in the jungle but this is what the CTs are showing:
......Sid and Divya fought so to get away from all that, Sid started to walk and before he knew it he was so far away from the jungle, near the lovers' shack and that is where he heard Nivi scream and maybe he was closer than Viren was and so he could hear Nivi scream over the thunder.
What they might show:
.......Viren recently got hurt (maybe the MP set up a trap so that Viren gets hurt in the dark) and it is just the same place as the stalker in the white so she will begin to doubt Viren too and suspect him but this makes it seem like she doesn't trust him or his love. I really don't want her not trusting him about something so huge, I know in the end she'll feel guilty and try to make it up to him but he will be still hurt over it and it won't be the same. Their relationship is just recently blossoming!

Dear CTs,
I know you're sitting back and laughing at us! You wanted to show that someone is trying to steal Nivi's sanity when in fact you are destroying the sanity of us committed viewers! Trust me, we are pulling our hair out trying to solve this case. I've got to give it to you, you really know how to keep us in the edge of our seats... NOW STOP PLEASE! You gave us what we wanted- a perfect NivRen date- then you destroyed it! Please end this track and leave us the small bit of sanity we have left. Thank you! 
~India Forum Girls (you know, the ones that analyze every scene because we are so addicted to your show... you know, the ones whose ideas you borrow, yeah that's us... we don't mind as long as you end this MP track!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728sihutamushigmann2010xaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Girls after seeing the romantic moments ... I am so mad at Viren for not being there ...how the hell can he leave Nivi and not be there and just disappear ? AngryAngryAngryAngry

I have given up on understanding the MP ..Because its not making any sense to me . IT cant be Viren bec Nivi was ready to take the next step with him so why would he do this , its not Sid for sure ..

my suspicion is on CC bec that was the only reason for showing her , otherwise why would they show her , maybe she hired goons and was trying to see what the result was of all this ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraGita97

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I
Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

OH Navs janu i said the same thing. these serials are predictable and if the CT's are going filmi style then i m sure they would show something like this only... but not sure would this be before Sid reaching resort or later coz as per the precap Nivi seemed shocked and angry to hear that sid came there so her shaq is on sid.....

It would be after the precap scene, i think there is going to be another NivRen hug tomorrow and Viren might flinch a bit during the hug if Nivi accidentally puts her hands on his wound, but like Suchi said he will tell her the real reason and she will stop doubting him, till the next time she suspects him, but i hope this MP is caught before that !!

BTW girls, Sid maynot be the stalker, but they did use Abhishek for the sequence, because the guy in white shirt was 100% Sid, because of his physique and height and when the stalker fell and grunted in pain, i recognized Sid's voice instantly !! LOL

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.
In my first post of the day,
I was like it might be him because it sounded like him.
Trust me, I know his voice.
The height, the size, the voice.
It was him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Why is nobody suspecting Divya? She cud hv hired goonsWink
I'm very cross at Viren for leaving Nivi alone. Want to punch his nose inAngry. Someone actually harmed my Nivi, I don't believe I saw thatCry

I'm sorry, I am participating in this thread. The other threads are right now intolearble to read.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviaraSuchi-

Go to top