Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 83)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

navi...i just hope ur prediction abt viren doesnt come true...just now she started to reciprocate his love n if she gets such a big proof, it'll collapse everything...

i know ashley, but the article did say the suspicion will keep bouncing between Sid and Viren. She has suspected Sid already, now its Viren's turn ! I wish they would end this track already ! every romantic moment gets spoiled !! NivRen were so close tonight, but this MP had to butt in !!

About Viren being the stalker, again I'M 100% sure he is NOT !! Tonight Nivi would have not stopped Viren and would have taken their relationship to the next level, why would he stalk her tonight ? It makes no sense ! Just to frame Sid ? Sorry But Sid is not the center of everyone's world !! Already too many people are obsessed about HIM already, be it his wife, his MIL or his uncle and aunt !!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeetamushisihuShayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12anjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

sneha, very true!!!!!!!!all the sood wild animals with their respective cubs have come to the innocent jungle!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

lol guys kinshuk changed his dp again on my req on fb..heheh He is making me go crazy over him!
I think i shld finally ask him to go shirtless u never know he may listen to dis req aswell LOL
LOL what did he change to now? a new born baby pic, is it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
mahi...is ur strike over?
pls tc...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

lol guys kinshuk changed his dp again on my req on fb..heheh He is making me go crazy over him!
I think i shld finally ask him to go shirtless u never know he may listen to dis req aswell LOL
LOL what did he change to now? a new born baby pic, is it?
I'd love dat but no it's a pic of him with asha bhosle from his music video days

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

so lets band together to beat viren today 4 leaving our sweet-si bholi-si nivi alone...i know ketty n anju wants to...me too...any1 else...

Hey don't u dare 2 hitt my swwetu Viren okkkk AngryLOL . He is my jaanu n moni I mean his moni will always defend her love , her sweetu WinkLOL 

Okk Sorryy for forgetting my manners . Hi guyzzz hu r u all ? missed u all so much Hug. I lovedd 2dy's epi . It was romantic , littleemotional n veryy veryy scary . I will b back after my analysis Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 18 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

If I'm going to talk about the MP then I have these things t say :

The stalker in White shirt was had a black logo stitch on his shirt, which is the same shirt as Sid, I checked, he too had that black logo stitched on, meaning he is not the stalker, because he wouldn't have had time to change into the exact same shirt, and it could have not been the same shirt, because it had blood on it.

That means MP is trying to frame Sid for being the stalker in front of NiVren.

Thirdly even if the real MP was not there and these were hired goons, then I hope that when Nivi wakes up she tells Viren that while she was fighting of one of the stalkers, one got hurt in the back.

Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

Navz, hugs dear..It has been so long since I chatted with you. Missed you so much.
We all think that Nivi's doubt will oscillate between Sid and Viren. She will see that Viren is hur tin the back and that will raise her doubt. I do not know for how long we have to bear this MP track. I am fed up of this. We need something else now.
Now we know Viren loves adventure as told by JW....And Viren gifting perfume today..any connection with perfume gifted by DD to Sid??? Very weird co-incidence...perfumes.

hey anju, it is so good to chat with u after such a long time too !! how are u doing ??

Yep, I'm pretty sure Viren's back will be hurt and Nivi will suspect him, but this was bound to happen, because they were not going to give us NivRen's love track so easily !! They are slowly going to build it up !!

About the perfume, Nivi sprayed some of it on her hands, and in that case the small of the perfume must have been transfered to the stalker too because he was holding her off by her hands !! Maybe this perfume essenee may play a significant role in catching MP !! But seriously, i'm sick and tired too !! i wish this track ends, i'm tired of guessing who it is !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeeShayafansimran728sihuanjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

mahi...is ur strike over?
pls tc...

Nahin di. 
Aabhi nahin.
Thanks for asking sweetie