Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 81)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

So guys they are staying in Mud island for a long time coz Viren to wade ka pakka hai so the mystery has to be solved before they go back....Wink The whole family might come here later.. and then again confrontations ka silsila with blame on Sid this time for a change...LOL
Good observations sweetie. I am really mad at Viren too, this guys can go on and on about how much he loves and how he can never let anyone hurt her, then how in world you can leave her alone like that. He might got affected by GM syndrome and forgot to use his brain. Angry

@Bold Sweetie manger already said there are lots of wild animals around that resort why you want to add more by call Soods in resort. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
sneha dear..i didnt find anything evil in smile-after-hug...to me it looked like a satisfied smile of achieving wat he was desperate abt...

some things wer really confusing, i agree...but whether sid is MP or not, i'll never believe dat viren has any part in it...if CTs show dat he's involved, i'll just quit watching...

payal dear...give analysis of atleast d hug  today...

suchi dear...just ignore them...they dont deserve our attention...rewatch d hug n be in our nivrenland...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
so lets band together to beat viren today 4 leaving our sweet-si bholi-si nivi alone...i know ketty n anju wants to...me too...any1 else...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
If I'm going to talk about the MP then I have these things t say :

The stalker in White shirt was had a black logo stitch on his shirt, which is the same shirt as Sid, I checked, he too had that black logo stitched on, meaning he is not the stalker, because he wouldn't have had time to change into the exact same shirt, and it could have not been the same shirt, because it had blood on it.

That means MP is trying to frame Sid for being the stalker in front of NiVren.

Thirdly even if the real MP was not there and these were hired goons, then I hope that when Nivi wakes up she tells Viren that while she was fighting of one of the stalkers, one got hurt in the back.

Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesahujaShayafansimran728lamssihugmann2010ScintillatingGita97Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
lol guys kinshuk changed his dp again on my req on fb..heheh He is making me go crazy over him!
I think i shld finally ask him to go shirtless u never know he may listen to dis req aswell LOL

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sneha dear..i didnt find anything evil in smile-after-hug...to me it looked like a satisfied smile of achieving wat he was desperate abt...

some things wer really confusing, i agree...but whether sid is MP or not, i'll never believe dat viren has any part in it...if CTs show dat he's involved, i'll just quit watching...

payal dear...give analysis of atleast d hug  today...

suchi dear...just ignore them...they dont deserve our attention...rewatch d hug n be in our nivrenland...
Ashley, my sweets! Hug Sure I will do that and unlike yesterday I will not go back on my word. Embarrassed Promise. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
OK anju I think tomorrow we will see viren hurt in the back for SURE.

Def. Sure.

cause the CTs want us to confuse us.

now, if that happens that means viren fell somewhere and got himself hurt and its a co incidence and we will see that in the end when the MP is revealed.

Another theory is that

Viren was the guy in the white shirt... he was not trying to Physically harm nivi.. he was holding her scaring her ..
So may be it was to lure the real MP.. and in themean time the real MP hit nivi .. But thats preposterous cause VIREN will NEVER run and let the MP LIVE after he hits Nivi.

No way!!

He did not even let chanchal slap her.

So that stumps my thoughts about what if viren is ... feel...

So there we go.. Viren Is NOT the stalker.. but it is a possibility that he got hurt too in the back and Cts will /might show that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeelamsShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
navi...i just hope ur prediction abt viren doesnt come true...just now she started to reciprocate his love n if she gets such a big proof, it'll collapse everything...

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top