India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 80)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Anju I will be with you to smack Viren if he does this again, stupid how can he do something like that. And today's episode has raised more questions rather than answering any. I really don't know what is going on. Sid is just being foolish, he is just saying that aa bell mujhe maar. Both brothers are idiots, one left her in dark in god forsaken place and other left her unconscious. And both supposed to left to get some help without bumping into each other. Confused 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamsShayafansimran728ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

I don't like this new twist of MP trying to physically harm Nivi. Let's say, if Nivi was unable to fight them off, what was their intention? What was the plan? To kidnap her? That's just ridiculous!! I cannot fathom where the story is going? MP's main intention was to prove Nivi insane and clearly to some extent their plan was working out. So, now what does this mean? I am not liking this turn of events at all. This means now Nivi is always going to be in danger of getting harmed by the MP!!

Nonetheless, on the flip side, oh man that, "Incredible Hug" was truly incredible. So, loved it. Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728lamszarmeenoashred12anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys it's a gurl and a guy for sure,!
and while nivi was stuggling to get the mask off, no way it sounded like Sid sturggling to get nivi away.

Yeah Sanju, it was not Sid. The physique was no where close to Sid and Viren's...They are definitely hired goons and the person was wearing similar clothes as Sid to cause doubt on him. I am not ready to believe that Sid is the MP. No Way that is not his character at all.

Today i felt even CC is not involved in this... So who can it be?

The only person who can resort to any sort of violence is

JW and YD

Bhuban's revenge by Yashodhara.. her hatred for nivi is too much

so its both of them working together or one of them.

and the attackers were hired goons.

coolgirl7prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I want to smack Viren for leaving his wife just like that alone in the jungle..How can he do that? I agree that he will never physically hurt Nivi, no matter what. And I think this incident will now bring out his obsessive nature of his so as to always be with her and protect her.
Where did he disappear when she was screaming his name? I think that is why Nivi's doubt will keep oscillating between Viren and Sid. But tonight she was ready to take their relationship to next level. So she is fully ready but now this attack will again stop her. How come they are back at the resort and Viren is in his night dress? And Sid says that sometime ago he was there at their cottage so where did he go when Viren came back and brought back Nivi to the resort? So many questions....Oh GOD,, please end this stupid track.

anju dear...i was also saying ki we mite see his other side coz of dis attack...n abt next level too...we r thinking so alike...
i wanted to strangle viren wen i saw MP1 hitting nivi with stick...seeing dat in d coming up scene, i started crying...

abt viren in nite dress, maybe she was unconscious till morning during which he changed dress...after all, she got hit on head....maybe he found hotel ppl n came back to see her unconscious n they wer taken back to hotel....

abt sid n viren wandering, its in middle of jungle so its possible dat they missed each other...also a thunder was going on...

abt viren disappearing, i think ki he didnt expect MP to physically attack nivi..he mite 've thot dat even if MP comes, he'll only try to scare her...so he went to search d security n didnt hear her calling coz of d thunder...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7lamsShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys it's a gurl and a guy for sure,!
and while nivi was stuggling to get the mask off, no way it sounded like Sid sturggling to get nivi away.

Yeah Sanju, it was not Sid. The physique was no where close to Sid and Viren's...They are definitely hired goons and the person was wearing similar clothes as Sid to cause doubt on him. I am not ready to believe that Sid is the MP. No Way that is not his character at all.

Today i felt even CC is not involved in this... So who can it be?

The only person who can resort to any sort of violence is

JW and YD

Bhuban's revenge by Yashodhara.. her hatred for nivi is too much

so its both of them working together or one of them.

and the attackers were hired goons.

I too think it YD... But where was viren when nivi was yelling so loudly... How can miss her cries???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

I was not going to watch today's show except the nivren part but I wanted to see who the mp was.. so I saw..

they are goons .. I am sure hired by someone. Now who they were hired by is to known.

Its not sid or viren.
And It wont be divya too (though I doubt her slightly)

so dont worry guyz.. its someone else.. its not viren or sid.

Its tooo co incidental that sid wear the same shirt etc.

So sid is scratched out. Now Sid will believe that certainly someone is after nivi and she is not faking.

So hopefully sid and viren will work things out together

Today Nivi was hurt! physically
so its IMPOSSIBLE that its Viren..

I had slight doubts even though i did not voice it cause of the CTs that may be just may be Viren might be the stalker .. but today , the assault proved it other wise. that Viren is NOT the stalker.

He cannot harm her. That will never happen

Oh and guys DO NOT READ other posts in this section tehre are really annoying people who are posting to boil blood honestly I am sick of people trying to make Sid seem like some perfect thing and Viren as this maniac and nivi as an idiot to choose viren and that she could have just licked sid's shoes rather .... and suffer humiliation.

I am sick sick sick of suchs posts... Honestly I am planning to just report!!!

Suchi, I am totally with you. Sid and Viren both are not stalkers. It is somebody else. But I want to hit VIren for leaving his wife alone in the jungle. How can her???? I am so mad at him.

prajeelamsShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Mind blowing episode first for the romanchik moments and then the MP track.. I guess they are in HM for a long time Wink coz the doubts and the attack have just started and as per the article Nivi's doubts will keep oscillating between Sid and Viren.. hmmmm Now certain things are clear and certain are still in dark...

1. The way CC was talking today, she seemed clueless and did not seem to have an idea as to where exactly NivRen where. And she was desperately trying to contact Viren because of what Bhupat's friend said about America.. One more thing about his past was revealed today JW said he used to like adventure, do u guys think that it is hinting at something....

2. Sid is not a stalker for sure now.. The other MP wore a black gown type thing to cover his clothes, y wouldn't Sid have done that if he was the MP. So Sid is being framed big time,, but who would like to do that to him... I cant believe CC is playing this big game....

3. Viren while hugging Nivi just after the song sequence gave a evil smirk at the end. His smile got converted into a smirk... CT's are hell bent on us making doubt Viren...

4.  Was it an island and Viren reached other end of the island that he did not hear her scream... And y can't he ever take her with him, is baar to he was not going searching for a mechanic that her legs would pain. Really dont understand when will he learn.. But he also can not be the MP for 2 reasons one he can not hurt Nivi this way and secondly the physique did not match... But what if he did not know that the other MP would hurt her without instructions. and he would punish the other MP later on...

5. Seems like Sid runs searching for Viren and meanwhile Viren reaches there and takes Nivi back to resort and when sid comes back, they are not there and so he rushes back to resort... 

6. And the way Sid was talking confidently that she was attacked, i believe he saw MP's running i guess.

7. Now if they want Nivi's doubts to move to viren, they would have to show that Viren has hurt his back, may be while nivi touches him or something... then Nivi will doubt Viren again i guess...

So guys they are staying in Mud island for a long time coz Viren to wade ka pakka hai so the mystery has to be solved before they go back....Wink The whole family might come here later.. and then again confrontations ka silsila with blame on Sid this time for a change...LOL

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 18 January 2011 at 9:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeelamssimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
girls, Viren will never harm Nivi physically. If he wanted to he would have done in the beginning itself. He could have forced himself on her but he did not. He is a gentleman and no way can he do this to Nivi. So he is not the stalker. We need to wait for this week to see where the story moves...
But precap shows that Viren is also doubting Sid..Hope he does not as Sid is not the stalker either.

Shayafansimran728lamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top