Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 78)

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
fiRst paRt waz soOOoo romAnticDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i cAn't telL u wAt i feLt seEing tHe huG.It wAs liKe tHe beSt huG evr.... I lovEd the wAy they hugGed eaCh odEr Day Dreaming.. it wAs so passionate & real., who couLd sAy dAt wAs thEir fiRst hug. ..
niVi looKed extrEmely preTty toDay and hEr expreSsion weRe so gUd....nd oUr viRen....he luKz sooOOoo hot iN stuBble yaa...Day Dreaming
nd the lAst part.....AngryAngryAngryAngry
oh nooooOoooo.... poOr nivi,....Cry
im daMn sure dAt waz nt sid...
nw iM douBtng viRen......hw cAn he do diZ to niVi...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Rach, sweetie stick to this thread only for today, don't go anywhere. 

One thing I want to say is that today Nivi got physically hurt by MP, this can't be Viren as he can't even see her in any kind of pain how can he allow someone to hurt her like that. Didn't he say no one has a right to hurt his wife not even him? But seriously now this is going over my head, I need this to end this week so we can move on with better story line.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
in todays hug scene, dere's a minor back hug after which nivi turns towards viren n looks on...
i was like just hug him 4 heaven's sake....
n TG finally she did....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Well the episode is going to air here soon, so bye everyone. See you all tomorrow. Looking forward to reading all the analysis of the hugSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
LOL Ashly, Nivi was trying your patience today. LOL Oh well you got two hugs in price of one wish. LOL Oh I am missing Aashvee, she was talking about hug from pretty long time. And I think it was the way she wanted, no space, not even air between NivRen. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Sid is not a stalker and this is sure and real Stalker is actually framing Sid in front of Nivi and I agree with Navz the one heroine doubt is never the stalker at the end anyway we never doubted Sid so this mean we have got 2 stalkers one can be the helper and other will be the main culprit. Nivi is now fully sure Sid is the one and she will testify against him any moment. But why did Viren left Nivi alone where did he went for so long and how in this whole universe Sid reach there and why he was there. He himself is getting him in to trouble.

Again pointers are going towards Viren but I will not doubt him lets CT's come clear with it and I want to say that romantic songs was too good it was mindblowing and if this MP thing hadn't happened then I am sure something must have happened between them. Song was immensly beautiful and was too enchanting.

Now I think how story is going to move:

Nivi will completely doubt Sid and she will say all that Sid is the stalker who is after her to Viren and both will say the same at the home and even Divya is going to justify the statement. Sid will try to defend him but no one will BELIEVE him (except YD offcourse, JAAL despite of knowing it will not support him as it is going in their favor only) as he had so much against him. All his pleas will go in vain and he will be blamed for the offense he never committed. Then the same process will be repeated with Viren as proofs will go against him and everyone will blame him but at that time Nivi will believe him and stand by him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach, sweetie stick to this thread only for today, don't go anywhere. 

One thing I want to say is that today Nivi got physically hurt by MP, this can't be Viren as he can't even see her in any kind of pain how can he allow someone to hurt her like that. Didn't he say no one has a right to hurt his wife not even him? But seriously now this is going over my head, I need this to end this week so we can move on with better story line.

@bold- i agree 1000%
i never believed dat viren's d stalker, rather i was only worried abt if he'll break her heart or not...now i dont've dat worry too....dunno y but d precap removed all my tension abt d MP attack...

but i dont understand y cc is suddenly trying to know wats going on in viren's head, instead of worrying abt him, after she came to know abt d safety problem of riverdale...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Gita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Rach I think Nivi and Sid both are same in that context they like to invite trouble for themselves. And about Viren leaving Nivi and Sid being there, this happened twice, bike scene and today. Now with CC I am getting restless too to know what's cooking in Viren Sood's mind. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Suchi-

Go to top