Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I'd love dat but no it's a pic of him with asha bhosle from his music video days

Awwww Woww tht pic is s cutee naa . Woww does he ? Yaarr Kinny never changes it when i request 2 him 😭😭
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

OH Navs janu i said the same thing. these serials are predictable and if the CT's are going filmi style then i m sure they would show something like this only... but not sure would this be before Sid reaching resort or later coz as per the precap Nivi seemed shocked and angry to hear that sid came there so her shaq is on sid.....

It would be after the precap scene, i think there is going to be another NivRen hug tomorrow and Viren might flinch a bit during the hug if Nivi accidentally puts her hands on his wound, but like Suchi said he will tell her the real reason and she will stop doubting him, till the next time she suspects him, but i hope this MP is caught before that !!

BTW girls, Sid maynot be the stalker, but they did use Abhishek for the sequence, because the guy in white shirt was 100% Sid, because of his physique and height and when the stalker fell and grunted in pain, i recognized Sid's voice instantly !! πŸ˜†

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Awwww Woww tht pic is s cutee naa . Woww does he ? Yaarr Kinny never changes it when i request 2 him 😭😭

arrey i toh casually asked can we expec a pro pic change, and then i said maybe not coz i think ur probably gone...
and in dat 2nd he changed it! i was like omg did he jst change his dp? πŸ˜†
Moni acha hai na..now i can ask him to go shirtless =))
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

i know ashley, but the article did say the suspicion will keep bouncing between Sid and Viren. She has suspected Sid already, now its Viren's turn ! I wish they would end this track already ! every romantic moment gets spoiled !! NivRen were so close tonight, but this MP had to butt in !!

About Viren being the stalker, again I'M 100% sure he is NOT !! Tonight Nivi would have not stopped Viren and would have taken their relationship to the next level, why would he stalk her tonight ? It makes no sense ! Just to frame Sid ? Sorry But Sid is not the center of everyone's world !! Already too many people are obsessed about HIM already, be it his wife, his MIL or his uncle and aunt !!

I think right now the MP is trying to make sure Nivi and Viren don't get that close.
UGH. The CTs are probably sitting there laughing at what they've done to us!!!
And I really hate Nivi doubting Viren and the thing is that for a while I thought why was Sid in the jungle but this is what the CTs are showing:
......Sid and Divya fought so to get away from all that, Sid started to walk and before he knew it he was so far away from the jungle, near the lovers' shack and that is where he heard Nivi scream and maybe he was closer than Viren was and so he could hear Nivi scream over the thunder.
What they might show:
.......Viren recently got hurt (maybe the MP set up a trap so that Viren gets hurt in the dark) and it is just the same place as the stalker in the white so she will begin to doubt Viren too and suspect him but this makes it seem like she doesn't trust him or his love. I really don't want her not trusting him about something so huge, I know in the end she'll feel guilty and try to make it up to him but he will be still hurt over it and it won't be the same. Their relationship is just recently blossoming!

Dear CTs,
I know you're sitting back and laughing at us! You wanted to show that someone is trying to steal Nivi's sanity when in fact you are destroying the sanity of us committed viewers! Trust me, we are pulling our hair out trying to solve this case. I've got to give it to you, you really know how to keep us in the edge of our seats... NOW STOP PLEASE! You gave us what we wanted- a perfect NivRen date- then you destroyed it! Please end this track and leave us the small bit of sanity we have left. Thank you! 
~India Forum Girls (you know, the ones that analyze every scene because we are so addicted to your show... you know, the ones whose ideas you borrow, yeah that's us... we don't mind as long as you end this MP track!)
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls after seeing the romantic moments ... I am so mad at Viren for not being there ...how the hell can he leave Nivi and not be there and just disappear ? 😑😑😑😑

I have given up on understanding the MP ..Because its not making any sense to me . IT cant be Viren bec Nivi was ready to take the next step with him so why would he do this , its not Sid for sure ..

my suspicion is on CC bec that was the only reason for showing her , otherwise why would they show her , maybe she hired goons and was trying to see what the result was of all this ?

mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

It would be after the precap scene, i think there is going to be another NivRen hug tomorrow and Viren might flinch a bit during the hug if Nivi accidentally puts her hands on his wound, but like Suchi said he will tell her the real reason and she will stop doubting him, till the next time she suspects him, but i hope this MP is caught before that !!

BTW girls, Sid maynot be the stalker, but they did use Abhishek for the sequence, because the guy in white shirt was 100% Sid, because of his physique and height and when the stalker fell and grunted in pain, i recognized Sid's voice instantly !! πŸ˜†

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.
In my first post of the day,
I was like it might be him because it sounded like him.
Trust me, I know his voice.
The height, the size, the voice.
It was him!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why is nobody suspecting Divya? She cud hv hired goonsπŸ˜‰
I'm very cross at Viren for leaving Nivi alone. Want to punch his nose in😑. Someone actually harmed my Nivi, I don't believe I saw that😭

I'm sorry, I am participating in this thread. The other threads are right now intolearble to read.
mahix3 thumbnail
Oh by the way.... I really think the CTs read my post about Jawahar being missing in action so they finally showed him today so we don't doubt him. And about that scene.... I really don't think it is Chancal right now because she seemed pretty damn lost and confused about where Viren was. If she was the MP and sent the goons than she would have them answering back to her and she would know where they are. I think she was just as confused and lost as we are about who the MP is.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have started to doubt DD now. And after reading Rachu's post its getting stronger...
First of all Kinny's article was published way too early and they normally dont do that. It was surely to confuse us and make us think that Viren has some issues (he may have small ones) but not a psychotic issue..... DD is the least suspected 1 coz she is Nivi's sister and was shown to love her intially....

DD amazes me, infact she is potrayed more as a obsessed lover. She knew that Sid-Nivi were in love coz Sid confessed everything to her, then how come small misunderstanding made her believe that Sid loves her and wants to marry her. And any1 could look at sid and make out that he wasn't interested in marrying her.... So i think DD potrayed to be dumb is actually doing everything behind the back..

Things that fit and dont fit....: 

1. She knows Nivi well and knows how much Nivi loves her and how sacrificing Nivi is. So she had an idea that seeing her obsessive side and seeing her sister trying to commit suicide, Nivi would back out and do something to convince Sid also to get married to her.. I guess she never thought that Nivi would marry Viren (due to family hatred)
2. She did not have a clue about how Nivi's mom died. Atleast it was shown that way. What if she had ever overheard a conversation abt her death and then started planning to frame Nivi mental....
3. she is doing everything to completely seperate sid-nivi coz everything that is happening involves only Sid-Nivi.... She is the only 1 other person who would benefit from Sid-Nivi fall out apart from Viren. But Viren already knows Nivi well and she had already told him that she doesnot love Sid and now she has started reciprocating his love, so what benefit would Viren have from doing this. He has to be insane to do this coz this way he is straining Nivi and not letting her come close to him... So viren is ruled out...
But then DD did not want to come here and she doesnot have funds to do all this... So back to square 1... I think i should stop thinking now. My hair are turning grey thinking about it πŸ˜­

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if it was SID then why wear the mask ? To try and find out the other guy ?