aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

ZarmeeeeHugHugjaanupie, how are you doing???? I feel like i haven't spoken with you in  years jaanuCry Hope your hand is better now jaan.Embarrassed
Jaani I was just reading ur post and saw u online and I was abt to write to u when I saw this post of urs. Really it feels like that it has been ages since I've spoken to u. Sweetie my arm is much better thank god. Finallly able to move it around a bit. Utell how r u and where have u been?

zarmeeeeeHugI am SO happy you are hereHug and i am so happy you are feeling better jaanHug

I am just rewatching Nivren scenes and today's sbb segment. I can't get enough of it. These two are just magical and hats off to KinHa for creating such amazing magic on screen.....Love themEmbarrassed NivRen are the bestest couple everEmbarrassed
jaani don't even aask me how many time I watched the episode. I did not come online for most of the day coz I was bust watching the segment. This couple has made us totally mad

Viren always has his heart in his eyes when it comes to Nivedita and I just can't get enough of them as well. Today also Nivi was looking so beautiful and they both make an absolutely awesome couple.Embarrassed And Viren's reaction when Nivi reached out and touched him. OMG!!!! They are scorching hot togetherEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728sihuzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@ Navi: jaanu, love your thoughts and your posts as usual. You are the voice of reason we seek each time the Cts decide to throw googlys at us. everything you write is so reasoned, so calming that the world looks beautiful again, our NivRen are in love and nothing is wrong with our worldHug 

Shayafansimran728sihugmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

ZarmeeeeHugHugjaanupie, how are you doing???? I feel like i haven't spoken with you in  years jaanuCry Hope your hand is better now jaan.Embarrassed
Jaani I was just reading ur post and saw u online and I was abt to write to u when I saw this post of urs. Really it feels like that it has been ages since I've spoken to u. Sweetie my arm is much better thank god. Finallly able to move it around a bit. Utell how r u and where have u been?

zarmeeeeeHugI am SO happy you are hereHug and i am so happy you are feeling better jaanHug

I am just rewatching Nivren scenes and today's sbb segment. I can't get enough of it. These two are just magical and hats off to KinHa for creating such amazing magic on screen.....Love themEmbarrassed NivRen are the bestest couple everEmbarrassed
jaani don't even aask me how many time I watched the episode. I did not come online for most of the day coz I was bust watching the segment. This couple has made us totally mad

Viren always has his heart in his eyes when it comes to Nivedita and I just can't get enough of them as well. Today also Nivi was looking so beautiful and they both make an absolutely awesome couple.Embarrassed And Viren's reaction when Nivi reached out and touched him. OMG!!!! They are scorching hot togetherEmbarrassed
Awesome couple yaar i dont have words to describe their chemistry. By the way Aashvee jaani we r really missing ur analysis thee days.

Anyways guys I'm goona go to bed. Got to get up early in the morning so cu guys tomorrow. Godd night

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Good night zarmeeee jaanupie, sweet dreams and see you tomorrowHug
I will write one soon, janaupie, HugHugHugit';s just that all the extra assignments are making me very stressed, soon, it will be over and i can focus on ccbm properly againLOL

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

This is what i think will happen...

We will all see the SBB segment and the beautiful date without any interference by the stalker...

Then the light off scene where the electricity will go away and Nivi is once again attacked by the stalker!! but now it is more physical as they know it is secluded.

The stalker think nobody is there with Viren and Nivi and is all ready to harm Nivi. but what he doesn't knwo is because of SID there are 4 more people with them..and hamara akela Viren hi kafi hein.... He hasn't got the pleasure of watching Viren fighting...

I cant wait to watch Viren in his ACTION MODE!!

So Viren fights off the Stalker and either they reveal the stalker who is hired person or the stalker runs away.. or the Stalker tells the real name of the person who hired him and then Viren and Nivi will go back home to confront the real brain behind all these mishaps or may be they will play a game with the master brain themselves!!

Viren is hurt and Nivi tends him or Nivi is so frightened VIren takes care of her..and may be NIVI confesses her love to him!! The night is spent in caring for each other...may be this time Viren may not need to search for a different bed.... and sleep on the same bed giving and taking comfort that Nivi is SAFE!!

I am sending positive vibes to all you guys as I really have unconditional belief in Nivi and Viren..They will not disappoint us I am sure!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesihuaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010Gita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

[/QUOTE]

Simran jaanu, I never get any Pms from youCry I thought it's because you don;t love-shove meCryCry
Jk jaanLOL
Thanks for the links. I am reading up everythingHug
[/QUOTE]

aashvee babe.. the prob was that you were not on my list (idky) ..i am sorry. I shud have realized it. But I will forward you some of my special PM. you can comment back to me thru PM. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Simran jaanu, I never get any Pms from youCry I thought it's because you don;t love-shove meCryCry
Jk jaanLOL
Thanks for the links. I am reading up everythingHug
[/QUOTE]

aashvee babe.. the prob was that you were not on my list (idky) ..i am sorry. I shud have realized it. But I will forward you some of my special PM. you can comment back to me thru PM. 
[/QUOTE]

Awwww, Simran jaanu, me was just kidding, you know me loves you, rightEmbarrassed but i will look forward to the PMs, yayHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Thanks simi for doing this darling !!! *hugs* U dont know how much we appreciate this !! Having the links of all the analysis makes it easier if you wanna re read it again and again !! Smile

Btw hun is your problem solved regarding the siggies and avi's ? If not, then let me know, will empty my siggy box for ya !! *hugs*

Hey Navz. No babe, the siggy thing is taken care of. I did not know abt the setting.

But, the prob is my signature will not stay on. IDKY. Maybe some prob with my account. I do write in the box and say submit but when I go away from that page and come back the Text Box is blank again.

and also, I keep this analysis list for myself. Maybe 1 day it will be good to read all the thoughts. After all we spent hrs and days n so much love on this thread. Since we are moving so fast I thought this will be good archival. 

I have saved them all in my email account. and then I send a PM. so, if you do not get a PM from me..then let me know.

Any idea abt the Signature??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Go to top