India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 62)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Ok Simi watched precap during ads break. Here what I think. First of all it looked like they were back from their date, he was happy and smile on his face in precap wasn't like he was happy about lights being off, I don't know how to explain this but it was more like nervous smile that I don't know what is going on, when you are trying to impress someone and something unexpected happens. I hope I am making sense and helping you understand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejazarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
OK Girls, why don't you all give break to yourself and wait for tomorrow... You all must be tired and exhausted after a long day. 
I will only say that today's episode was very very intense and passionate. I only saw passion in Viren. He is reaching the stage of obsession but is still far away. He is getting desperate and losing patience as he has given enough time to Nivi. And he once said "time lene ke chakkar mein kahin time na nikal jaye". So, please hold on. It is just his passion that is coming out nothing else. It was a very romantic episode and Nivi is reciprocating. The feather scene was just his frustation coming out. He was so close to hear what he wanted to hear from Nivi but she still did not say it. Aisa hi hota hai jab expectations ho aur woh puri na ho....And moreover he is also thinking that he will get to MP tonight and make Nivi his by making her fear-free.
The hug scene was like OMG....I was dead...He is getting very close to achieving what he has wanted. He knows why he has come there and sab kuch theek ho jayega between NiVren and his family. So I am still hopeful and I will not believe that Viren is stalker till CTs show us that.
I do not think so we will see MP tomorrow.. They will take it till Wednesday. Tomorrow we will see date and it will end after they show the MP but not clearly....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssihuaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
yea. thanks ketty and anju. we have no choice but to wait and watch. thanks for your thoughts. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i wonder why payal did not come online today. hope all is well with her and milee. goodnight everyone. see you all tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS...

VIREN is not a negative character!!! He is not a stalker nor a psychotic..he is just very intense and passionate lover.... In the whole scenes I did not see him giving maddening looks!!

The scene between Nivi and Viren and the feather was very pure....In this scene we see more of Nivi's love for Viren than Viren itself...it shows her innocence but the key in this scene was she moved a big step by touching Viren all by herself without being asked or told to. for eg: Bike scene where Viren usually tells her to hold him....or every time he is the one to initiate the touch for holding hands except for one time when Nivi initiated right after their marriage. She basically gave a GREEN signal for Viren that she is finally ready to accept their husband and wife relationship!! Viren's looks was mind blowing and it was amazing to see him flustered!!

THE BG music and Viren looks which all are talking about....The BG is Viren being in his own element... It doesn't mean that he is the stalker..Viren is always for attaining things and he always like to win.  He knows Nivi falling in love with him is the most difficult thing he has to undergo as he doesn't have any control over her feelings but when this is happening...he is very proud of himself and hence the back ground... as for the look I saw the pride and determination...and he didnt crush the feather he held it more tightly as if he will not let it go not now or ever!!

The Shah jahan and Mumtaz dialogues were very funny.... Nivi who is now having a whole new reason to live and enjoy life doesnt want to be compared to Mumtaz (who dies early) She wants to be with Viren and live for ever in his love!!

For me Ganeshji is a problem solver and one who rescues and may be that is what it signifies here....Save Nivi from the meddlesome Stalker

The passionate embrace - Now we see full on Viren's passion here...he is greedy and isn't hesitant to declare to the whole world what he wants...he now knows he can take liberties of touching Nivi from the morning GREEN signal and that is what our Romeo took full advantage of... :) Clearly the Director and the actors have done a great job with such a simple scene..I still have goosebumps watching it!! Here again when he said Aaj Raat there was no malice...he is just desperate!! 

THE STALKER - did anybody notice that the stalker was wearing black running shoes?? What do you think the stalker wants...does he/she just wants to scare Nivi or now it has gotten mroe serious and want to Kill her instead...There is no strong reason for someone to do so... Its just hilarious to be roaming around in the shadows and doing all these monkey tricks....I wonder what might be going on his/her head... I still am not convinced that it is a he as if we see the stalker he was mmmm a little bit bulkier ont he chest side...so u know it might be a gal...

By all your posts and analysis u think Viren might have done this to catch the stalker...may be he has!! He might fidn out SID or Divya are the stalkers and he want to resolve it before going home...so he might have set the trap and now after finding the truth....they might resolve it there itself and NIvi beign the peaceful and truthful soul...may forgive them and all is well when they go home...May be that is what Viren meant byt..Everything will be good between us and at home after we get back from HM... Just my thought

NOW all we can do is WAIT and WATCH the story unfold as i think we are all just seeing one side of the coin and there is a whole new chapter which is yet to unfold!!

Edited by mittusingh - 17 January 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Simi, my jaan!! Hug Love you sweets for missing me!! Hug  Sorry, dear since I was working from home, something came up and got busy with it. So, couldn't come online and discuss with you guys. Haven't read anyone's analysis yet. Don't think I am going to get time to write my thoughts down either. That really sucks because there were such amazing scenes of NivRen in today's episode. I just came by quickly since I saw your post, dear. Okay, gotta go again but will come back online after couple of hours.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i wonder why payal did not come online today. hope all is well with her and milee. goodnight everyone. see you all tomorrow.
I did talk to Payal this morning and she said she will give her analysis in the evneing but she never came so I'm wondering the same. She was pretty excited abt the episode. And I was waiting for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Mittu loved your analysis its too good and you really made me think positive as when I read other's thread everyone in this forum is trying and even wishing to make Viren stalker. I don't understand how stalking can be compared with true love it can never be true love. But I love the fact you are positive and I will think positively and secondly I remembered his dialog he said to NT dadi app chahe to agnipariksha lelijiye main 100% patnivrata niklunga so this means he will just follows Nivi without thinking other thing will never leave her side and always trust her whatever and wherever she goes. He will believe whatever Nivi will believe right or wrong. He will leave everything for her and will always be her back not her enemy. In this process he may have to face many difficulties and questions in life but he will face. Right now he is facing the questions of fans, soon he will be facing questions of family as I believe more concrete proofs are present against Viren which can be presented as compared to proofs against sid which only Nivi is doubting.

Payal will wait for your analysis I wanted to give my theory today but I guess no one is here so will write tomorrow if my trust remain intact.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 17 January 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafansimran728aashvee.rahejasihuzarmeenogmann2010

Go to top