India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 60)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Ketty...You are the one with the strong heart right?? I am not going to ask Rachu to do this..bcos i know she will freak out. rachu plz dont read below lines.

Ketty...can you do me a favor?? Can you go and watch the precap scene when it starts?? When Viren is saying to Nivi "ye lights kaise chali gayi?" ..why does he have kind of a smile on his face?? why does he not have question mark look or worried look on his face??  Its almost like he is happy...why? Nivi has a question mark look but not viren. Like he knew something..

please my heart has been stuck on this scene since morning when i saw it and every time I see I get the same feeling.

what do you think? please let me what you think of Viren's expressions?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks ketty, Simran, Suchi and Mahi for assuring me I think I just loved the way you all pamper me to remove my doubts on Viren. But now I will be positive.

Mahi thanks for reminding me the episodes before Viren fall in love with her and first encounter it cleared all my doubts and Yes Viren can never be negative or stalker. He can never frame Sid to get property or something as if he wanted that and was that sharp to do these things then he would not have lived alone without family love and trust then he would have done before because the person who is playing this game seems to be very intelligent and if Viren was that intelligent and wanted Sid out of house then why he waited for so long he could have come back anytime and put Sid in problem because if he was that intelligent he would have never become bad in the eyes of BS so that BS could ever trust him rather he would have made Sid look bad in BS eyes why he needed to spoil his life by marrying Nivi. Further if he was that shatir then he wouldn't have left concrete proofs against him like train ticket, booking room in BS friend's hotel and then cancelling it himself (the person who can easily go and tell yes Viren did booked a room there), Giving money to this manager and put it carelessly to be seen by Nivi. If he actually wanted the property why would he challenge family openly so that YD can actually go against him.

When I think of these points I feel he is not the one.

Just keep reminding yourself of those points di. Just don't lose faith in our Viren.
And also remember one thing... if Viren had cared about money and property than he would have been upset about Bhupat having given Sid all the rights to handle his will and the attorney power that Sid was given. Remember when the lawyer came over to talk to the family about who held Bhupat's power of attorney, Viren was happy for Sid. He doesn't care about money or property. That's not him. Just remember who Viren really is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Simi I will watch precap and let you know, but sweetie don't think too much, CTs are just confusing us with Viren's smiles, smirk and intense look.

I am waiting for Druvie to post videos, have u seen her post today?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
guys..i have watched the precap scene many many times and here is my theory.

The MP is NOT physically here in Goa. Whoever it is will give money to someone to come and harass Nivi ..maybe even kill her. Now, I know CC would want to Kill Nivi ..because then Nivi will not come home and will not be with Viren and the blame of her death will not come on anyone in family and especially not on CC because incident happened in Goa and CC was not even there. how can she do it right?

So, us figuring out who is standing and who's shoes are those and who will be of this height etc is all USELESS. this is MP's paid person. Not MP. It is the Middle Man. 

So, this brings me to next question. If Viren's planning to catch MP in  GOA and bring him or her out in open field and if he doubted its JAAL 99% then he would also know that they can hire anyone to do the job. They do not need to come themselves. Plus there could be lot of Middle Men. Catching this middle man n making him confess that JAAL called them and paid money is not enough. JAAL can always says we never called and there is no proof for that either.

so, why would Viren come to Goa?? What makes him think he will catch MP here and for sure???  He is smart enough to know that MP will not follow himself or herself if it is JAAL.

So, what now??? He thinks Sid or DD are MP? That's why he came with them to see their behaviour? And he paid resort ppl for Lovers Shack so Sidya will fight and they will be separated from each other bcos of the fight and will come behind Nivi?? and what?? he will catch them or him or her? I mean even Sid and DD can use a Middle Men and give them money..

Mow, Sid has more chances of giving someone money and buying someone out. because where will DD bring so much money to pay Middle man to do her job?? 

So, now all pointers are pointing to Sid.....but why? what will he gain by killing Nivi? Scarring will not doing anything. That is already been done many a times and she has been shaken to the core. and that has only brought NIVREN closer. and MP knows that. His or her tricks are not working in separating Nivren....so now what? Kill Nivi bcos they cant be separated other wise?? But why would Sid want her dead? Because he loves her and cant see her with Viren???

OMG. I am soo  sorry to spoil everyone's mood and thinking so much about MP. but I kind of like it bcos I like those kind of serials n stuff. I watch criminal minds and numbers etc. like all criminal stuff and my nick name is FBI agent by my Hubby. If I was not an engineer I would have been an FBI agent or some investigator for sure.. In these serials they show there is always a connection. its up to us to read from what we know. 

please know you'll don't have to do read my thoughts. Please ignore them and continue with Nivren world. I am sorry for ruining your mood too. I just had these things on my mind and had to get them out. 

Edited by simran728 - 17 January 2011 at 7:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutszarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
simran dont worry about precap ...till we see the full scene we cant make out things ..relax and enjoy today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hi girls..how are you all? Did anybody miss me??? Looks like not as you have filled in so many pages and must have discussed a lot.  So how was the episode? My hubby banned me from watching it today as he was home too. I had to beg  him right not to go to forum... So, tell me how was it and what happened? And give me page no of all analysis. Did Milee and Navz come today???
I will be back, give me some time to watch it.

zarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi girls..how are you all? Did anybody miss me??? Looks like not as you have filled in so many pages and must have discussed a lot.  So how was the episode? My hubby banned me from watching it today as he was home too. I had to beg  him right not to go to forum... So, tell me how was it and what happened? And give me page no of all analysis. Did Milee and Navz come today???
I will be back, give me some time to watch it.

ANJU DIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
My analysis is on page 47!
You missed the best episode yet!

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Simi nice thinking sweetie, you have raised good questions. Like you I also watch all crime drama on all US channels. But in those one there is always connection and logic but in CCBM there is no logic and connections and that's why I just can't think for sure who is behind all this.

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top