India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 59)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Oh Yeah did I mention that i want sidharth to be the stalker cause I hate him right now  and I want all those who are thinking sidharth to be the perfect guy , a smack on their faces

I am so mean!

but I am being pusssheddd here .. I cannot handle Nivren's defeat anddd people dissing viren and niveditha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Mahi Diiiiii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Ohh Mahi Dii, I Can NEVER Forget My Limits. Yup, He's My Jijuu, And I ONLY See Him THAT Way!

Hehehe hello sweetie,,, and you're welcome. I'm glad you did well on your exam and interview! And good girl.... don't forget that he is your jiju so nothing more. Wink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
LOL Suchi I don't mind either if Sid is stalker, that can be biggest slap on HL and YD's faces. Sometimes his goody goody behavior really irritates me and when everyone in Sood house don't get enough of their honhar son, even I want to go psycho on him. Only thing I feel bad if Sid turns stalker is VD.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Mahi please please go eat ...ek baa kahun kabhi bhi apna gussa food pe nahin nikalte ...aur yeh ek badi bahen ki baat hain ...toh sun lo please
aur rachu my jaanu no way viren is the mp/stalker ...he just loves her passionately so all that he is saying is he wants her and tonight is the night he wants to spend with her ...thats my 100% conclusion ...see in the precap he left and the MP came ...so its just not him

Di... aur kya karo? Itna gussa hoon ke bhook ab taak nahin laage. Lekin thoori si daard hai. Like ek chootha sa migraine. It'll be fine though.
Bhaiyya was saying mein baache jaise harkate kar raha hoon lekin I'm still upset aur yeh sirf mere gussa nahin lekin mere zid bhi hai. Mein jaanthe hoon ke aap khoshis karra hain mere kaayal rakne ke lekin mein chaahon toh still I can't force myself to eat kyun ki I'm just stubborn like that. But thank you di for trying. You're very sweet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Oh Yeah did I mention that i want sidharth to be the stalker cause I hate him right now  and I want all those who are thinking sidharth to be the perfect guy , a smack on their faces

I am so mean!

but I am being pusssheddd here .. I cannot handle Nivren's defeat anddd people dissing viren and niveditha

I think he will be. thats the only way to bring some "dum" in his character.  n revive his existence. i think Sid knows what he is doing n he got scared n was caught of guard by DD questing. and when someone is on the wrong side or guilty side what do they do?? they yell or scream to take attention away from the main cause. and thats what Sid did. He raised his voice to avoid the topic but it did not help. DD has a gut feeling Sid is psycho abt Nivi and I think she is right. 

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks ketty, Simran, Suchi and Mahi for assuring me I think I just loved the way you all pamper me to remove my doubts on Viren. But now I will be positive.

Suchi its not their fault Sid has been shown as a perfect guy for family as he handles the bussiness, respects elders except the fact that he always side wrong a coward person. No other fault is shown in him and therefore many people like him. As a family person yes I agree he is shown to be good but as far as love of Nivi and standing for Truth is concerend he is shown as total failure and whenever Nivi needed him he was not there to protect her. But still some people say he is protector of Nivi and his love is true which I never think.

Mahi thanks for reminding me the episodes before Viren fall in love with her and first encounter it cleared all my doubts and Yes Viren can never be negative or stalker. He can never frame Sid to get property or something as if he wanted that and was that sharp to do these things then he would not have lived alone without family love and trust then he would have done before because the person who is playing this game seems to be very intelligent and if Viren was that intelligent and wanted Sid out of house then why he waited for so long he could have come back anytime and put Sid in problem because if he was that intelligent he would have never become bad in the eyes of BS so that BS could ever trust him rather he would have made Sid look bad in BS eyes why he needed to spoil his life by marrying Nivi. Further if he was that shatir then he wouldn't have left concrete proofs against him like train ticket, booking room in BS friend's hotel and then cancelling it himself (the person who can easily go and tell yes Viren did booked a room there), Giving money to this manager and put it carelessly to be seen by Nivi. If he actually wanted the property why would he challenge family openly so that YD can actually go against him.

When I think of these points I feel he is not the one.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728gmann2010Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Good to have you back on our side Rach Hug I hate when you cross over to other side. We can only give you points and reasons that Viren is not stalker but only you can convince your mind about it. And sweetie you have given a really good points for Viren not being stalker. If he wanted to set up Sid, he could have done in million other ways. Because I don't have doubt that he loves Nivi very much, I don't even think that you doubt Viren's love and just to set up Sid why would he risk his love.

About tomorrow's episode, I guess MP will strike after NivRen's date and hopefully this week we will see end of MP track. I don't think they will stretch HM beyond this week. fingers crossed. (Don't mind HM getting stretched Wink, MP track that I am worried about)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
these incomplete tracks are really killing me guys. So when we are sitting here and connecting dots and thinking which way all this could be connected like solving a murder mystery nothing seems to make sense....nothing connects and there are not enough clues at all......I mean they are not showing us anything with a backbone. CT are making up stuff as we are going and showing this without much explanation. and even in Sood house they have not show any 2 ppl talking abt MP or JAAL talking to servants etc or YD talking to JAAL abt MP or anything for that matter. I mean so many months this MP is going on without any backbone and real reasons. I am sick of it now. This better end tomorrow. otherwise I will KILL MP myself. 

Edited by simran728 - 17 January 2011 at 6:32pm

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top