India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 57)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I don't know how many times I have watched the episode. I must say Mahi and Moni amazing analysis yaar and Moni I have to agree with u in TV world Kinny is the King of romance and no one can do better than him. We have seen him in Bidaai but in CCBM he has reached very high level of acting and he is amazing.

I would like to point out one thing over here regardinng the last scene. Everyone is saying that he has shown his obssessive side today but I will say he has shown his passionate side today. I did not find him obssessive but yes high level of passionate.

As far as Sidya is concerned I'm sorry I have to disagree with some eople here that S. is wrong today. Well S. has always been wrong but D is also not making any things easier for him. Instead of blaming S.and Nivi for having extra marital affair she just needs to confront S in form of proper communication. The way she is behaving she will never have S. love. She is being authorotive and dictating her terms to S. S was trying to be romantic with her in the morning but she totally spoiled. Instead she could have gone out with S. for a walk and should have talked to him directly rather than getting into an argument.

Edited by zarmeeno - 17 January 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Gita97Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I guess everyone is still in NivRen dreamland today. No one is talking. I am kinda excited about tomorrow, date is the one reason but I am also looking forward to MP tomorrow, yup you heard it right, I want to know who that is, even if it is Viren I just want to know and get it over with. (still not doubting hypothetically speaking Smile). This whole MP thing is not letting me enjoy NivRen moments in peace.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I don't know how many times I have watched the episode. I must say Mahi and Moni amazing analysis yaar and Moni I have to agree with u in TV world Kinny is the King of romance and no one can do better than him. We have seen him in Bidaai but in CCBM he has reached very high level of acting and he is amazing.

I would like to point out one thing over here regardinng the last scene. Everyone is saying that he has shown his obssessive side today but I will say he has shown his passionate side today. I did not find him obssessive but yes high level of passionate.

As far as Sidya is concerned I'm sorry I have to disagree with some eople here that S. is wrong today. Well S. has always been wrong but D is also not making any things easier for him. Instead of blaming S.and Nivi for having extra marital affair she just needs to confront S in form of proper communication. The way she is behaving she will never have S. love. She is being authorotive and dictating her terms to S. S was trying to be romantic with her in the morning but she totally spoiled. Instead she could have gone out with S. for a walk and should have talked to him directly rather than getting into an argument.
Zarmeen couldnt have said it better jaan, well saidClapI also didnt see obsessive Viren insted i was seeing passionate, his eyes spoke alot (lolz here i go again with his eye) today and i didnt see obsessive,rather it was showing a passionate side.
And DivSid man their agrument just pissed me off,DD was being such a pain today,hey did u notice how a while back we were talking about how DivSid argument will turn out??well we had one today and we saw both of them acting the same way. I felt a tiny bit sad for sid though,poor guy was trying to make things better but this DD ruined itAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I guess everyone is still in NivRen dreamland today. No one is talking. I am kinda excited about tomorrow, date is the one reason but I am also looking forward to MP tomorrow, yup you heard it right, I want to know who that is, even if it is Viren I just want to know and get it over with. (still not doubting hypothetically speaking Smile). This whole MP thing is not letting me enjoy NivRen moments in peace.
ketty ur here jaan,u didnt say hi to meCryinfact no one said hi to me except my RachuCry.

Rachu jaan wipe away all the negative though jaan,what ur thinking is not gonna happen so dont make ur self worried for no reason,now give me a smile.

Ketty me also looking forward to tomorrow for date and MP lolz.

Ok guys going to the beach will be back after a few hour take care bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NIVREN HUG TOOO ALLL OUT THERE!!!

Hug(You Can Decide If You Want It To Be From The Fron or Back Wink )

OMV!! Today Has LITREALLY Been The BEST Day In My ENTIRE Life!!!
My History Exam Was A HIT Thanks To ALLLLLL Your Prayers. Shall Tell You My Results on 10th March 2011!!! Wink 
And I SMASHED My College Interview, Despite Slipping NIVREN From My Tounge For Like 5 Times ... I GOT A PLACE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SO OVER THE MOOON!!!!

And If THAT Wasn't Enough, THE EPISODE WAS SPEECHLESS!!
Like LITREALLY NivRen Started It AND Ended, BOTH By Touching Each Other!!! ... OMVVVVVVVVV, It Was BREATH - TAKING, And I Was Hyperventilating And Mera Toh ITNA Bura Haal Ho Gaya Tha!!!

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much CT's For Giving Us This!!!!!
AND WE'RE 3RD IN RANKING, OMVVVV!!1 PARTAAAAAAAYYY!!!

So Now, My Feelings:

Viren's Awakening -
I BET Viren Had ONE AWESOME Sleep Last Night Dreaming Of Nivi Right? Despite Being Alone, Because Now He Now Knows That His Life Who Is Just Living A Wall Away Now Breathe's For Him, Beat's For Him, Lives For Him, Craves For Him, Wants Him And Need's Him, And DEEEEEEP Inside, Love's Him Too. So, Viren Woke Up, Seeing A Bright New Day And The Sun's Warm Sunlight Waking Him Up, Only To Realise That He Has To Get Himself Tea And Nivi Hot Chocolate To Drink.
Lmaaao, So Viren Order's Chai. Hmm, I Wonder Why? Maybe Because He Is The "Passionate Lover One Who's Passion Needs A Boost" Kinda Guy, And Nivi Is The Soft And Warm Girl Who Needs To Be Handled With Care, Is THAT Why? 
Now, Viren's Offered Nivi All The Types Of Beverages Available, From Coffee, To Tea AND Hot Chocolate! What A Varied Range Of Choice Viren!! Wink

NivRen's Wish -
JUMPING Out Of Bed, Who's The First Person His Heart Wants To Meet? Whose The First Person His Eyes Want To See? Whose The Name His Lips Want To Utter And His Tounge Wants To Speak? Whose The First Voice His Ears Want To Hear? ... It's HIS Life, I Mean, WIFE, Nivedita Viren Sood. Boucing Around The Place From Person To Person, Viren's Questioning Everyone Where She Is. It's SO Sweet How He Says "Manager Sahab, Aap Ne MERI WIFE Ko Dekha?", He Didn't Say, Nivedita, He's There Telling The WHOLE World, She's MY Wife, Have You Seen MY Wife?
Nivi, OMVVVV, I Really Have ZERO Words To Describe How Beautiful And Stunning She Looked Today. She Looked SOOOO Gorgeous, It Was SOO Simple And Elegant, Yet Making Her Look SO Sexy (Ok Yes I Couldn't Take My Eyes Of Nivi Today, Sorry Viren). WOWWWW!!!
So Hamaaaari Pyaaaaaari Jaaaaan Is Lost In Thoughts And The Calm Breeze Brushes Her Hair, Making It Fly Gently In All Directions. It's The Starting Feeling You Get When You First Find Your TRUE Love. Not A Crush, But Your TRUE Love, Who LOVES You Back. Because A Crush Is Just A Dream You Wish Was Reality , But TRUE LOVE Is Surreal, It's ACTUALLY In Reality, Which You Would Never Even Dream Of. She's In THAT Stage, Where You Would Smile At The Most SMALLEST Of Things That Your Love Does, The Most Immaturest And Kiddish Things Your Love Does. Where Those Sweet, Short, But Ever Meaningful Memories Ring In Your Mind And Heart Again And Again. She's In The Process Where EVERYTHING In The World Seems A Thousand Times More Beautiful. Where You Start Singing To Yourself, Smiling To Yourself, Loosing Yourself. Where All You Want To Do Is Dance In The Rain, And Run In The Sun. Feel Your Hair Being Stroked By Your Lover In The Wind, And Hugging Your Lover In The Loud Thunder And Lightening. Where You And Your Lover Would Lie Six Feet Beneath The Stars, And Hold Hands And Recall Memories, Or Watch The Moon Come From Behind The Clouds. Where You Would Want To Watch The Twilight On The Seashore, Or Watch The Sunrise And Morning Dew Drops From Leaves At A Mountain Top.  No Matter How Much I Describe What Nivi's Going Through, I Won't Be Able To Express It Through Words.
The First Memory Was, The Glowlight Shaped Into "I Love U", Which Pulled A Heart String, And The Song Goes, "Naa Jaane Kyun Dil Kehta Hain, Kuch Tum Bolo Kuch Main Boloo", Which Then Shows Viren Speaking, And Saying How He Will Capture EVERY Smile She Smiles. This Was Then Followed By "Kuch To Hain Jo Lab Pe Aaye, Jo Ke Kabhi Main Na Boloo", It's Those 3 Precious Words That Anju Dii Wrote In The Intro ... I.LOVE.YOU. It's Them 3 Words That Come On Her Tounge, Which She Can't Say. This Was Then Followed By "Aik Kashish Sii Uthe, Tu Jo Dikhe". It's Some Feeling, Some OVERWHELMING Feeling That Nivi Feels, Whenever She Sees Viren, It's That Happy, Excited, Euphoric, Yet Calm, Gentle And Serene Feeling She Gets. Then Followed By "Dil Kare, Silsila Yeh Na Rukhe" (LOVE THAT LINE). The Silsila Being How Viren's Always With Her, Putting Her First. Loving Her, And How Nivi Appreciates That, And She Never Wants This Bond To End. Even Though In The Background Music It Says "Tu Hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta Kudha Ka", She Thinks WAAAY More Of Viren Than Just As A Friend. Finally Followed By "Mere Saaye Main Aaya, Tu Farishta Kudha Ka" Where, The Farishta, The Angel Is Testing Her, And Seeing How Even Though Her Angel Is Always There To Protect Her, Even In His Abscense, How She Still Feels Protected, In His Saaya, His Shadow.
AND THE VIOLINS WHERE JUST A BONUS, WHICH MADE THE SCENE EVEN MORE BREATH TAKING!
Nature Is A BIG Aspect Of Love, And The Feather And The Breeze Reflected Just That. The Gentle Feather Effortlessly Lands In Nivi's Hand, As If The Feather Had The Words "Belongs To Nivi" Written On It,  And She Could Have Only Wished For One And One Thing Only: Viren. And Since Nivi Had Wished For Viren With That, That Same Feather, Which Nivi Now Made Viren The Owner Of, Falls Perfectly In Viren's Hands. As If, Viren Will Always Be There, Just A Name Away, To Do ANYTHING For Nivi. Surely Nivi, That MUST Mean Something? Wink
When Viren Closes The Feather In His Hand, It Was Done Calmly, Like Handle With Care. Nivi Nowadays Just CANNOT Stop Smiling, Can She Now {;)]? Viren, Wants To Know What Nivi Asked For, But He Doesn't Even Need To, Since Her Eyes Said It All, Her Shyness Said It All, Her Sweet Smile Said It All. Nevertheless, Our STUBORN Viren Wants To Get It Out Of Her, And Makes Her Turn Ever So Beautilfully Towards Him, And Says Like A Dutiful Husband, I Have Every Right To Know, So Tell Me. Nivi, Seeing As She Is In SUCH A Lovely Lovey Mood, Decides To Tease Viren, Making Him Yearn EVEN More. So She Rests One Hand On His Shoulder, As If Saying, I Asked For This Shoulder, Where I Could Rest My Head Upon, And Cry And Hug You With. I Asked For The Other Shoulder, In Which I Could Put My Hand On, For Your Support And Help. And Finally, She Goes All In, Almost Like A Hug, But It Wasn't Really A Hug, Like Saying I Ask For You, All Of You, So That You Could Be Mine, With Whom I Will Spend My Life Till Eternity With. Viren Is Just COMPLETELY Taken Aback By This Gesture Of Nivi, Yet Is LOVING And CHERISHING Every Second Of It. Viren Places His Hand On Her Middle Back, Which Is Mostly Used For When A Person Puts Their Hand There And Pulls The Other Person COMPLETELY To Him. Not Just PART Of Him, But The WHOLE Of Him. Which Indicates That Viren Also, Wants ALL Of Nivi, Not Just Parts. Nivi, Didn't Hesitate ONE Bit, Because She Was The One Who Touched Viren First, So If Anything, Nivi Would Be The One To Blame If She Hesitated ... Hmm, CLEVER GIRL!!
She Then, In A Reaaallly Sweet Voice Says I'll Tell You, Later. OH, VIREN LOVED THAT! Even Though He Never Got To Know, But The Tingling Sensation Went Down Both Of Them. As They Both Gradually Let Go, Viren Still Wants To Keep Hold Of Her, Hence They Where Still Stood SO MEGA Close. And Since He's Not Used To Seeing Nivi Do This, His Heart's Thoughts Come Out, Like REALLY, YOU DID THAT? SERIOSULY? AM I DREAMING? YOU SURE YOU'RE MY WIFE, ORRRRR? And Nivi, Realising She Did That, Shyly Runs Away (As Expected!)

Viren Crushing The Feather -
Okay No, Viren ISN'T The Stalker. He Is A Husband EVERY Girl DREAMS Of Having! And He Only Crumpled The Feather. It Doesn't Mean That He's Gonna Harm Nivi. I Think It Meant Either 2 Things:
1 -  OH MERI NIVI, TU BACH KE JAAYEGI KAHAN? Kehna Toh Parhegaa Hi, Keh Tum Ne Kya Manga Ta!! ... And Tonight, I Will Sooo Make You Say It. Tonight Baby, Tonight.
2 - MP/Stalker, I'm Gonna CRUSH YOUR DREAMS. Tonight Baby, YES, TONIGHT!

SidYa -
If You Had To Fight, WHY Didn't You Go FIGHTCLUB???
Poor Sid's Being A Man Now.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO SOOOOO STOP COMPLAINING!!

So Mrs. PB Complainer GM Finds Out About NivRen Sleeping In 2 Seperate Rooms.
OH SO WHAT WOMAN, STOP INTERFERING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS!!

NivRen At The Reception -
So That's ALL The Stuff They Need. Okay Then. Good.
So Viren Runs With The Bag, Nivi Behind, And BHAM! They Meet Sid. The, I THINK It The Assistant Manager, Tells NivRen You're Gonna Like Our Suprise, OBVIOUSLY, SINCE VIREN PAID FOR IT TO BE DECORATED THAT WAY!!!!
THAT'S WHY HE GAVE THE MONEY!! CLEVERRRRR!!
And I BET In There, There's Security Too!!
Ahaaa, Even Viren Wants To Stay Away From SidYa AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I MEAN, WHO WOULDN'T! Wink.
LMAOOO, Who Noticed Nivi's Expression At The Back, When Sid Was Saying "Viren, Woh Jungle Ke Beech O Beech Hain" She Was Like, SOO BORED, And Like YES SID, MY HUSBAND KNOWS, SHUT UP NOW. HE'S 10 TIMES CHAALAAK AND A 1000 QADAM AAAGE THAN YOU!! And Sid Indirectly Asked For Them 4 Guys. By The Looks Of It, It Was, A Chauffer, 2 Security Guards And A Waiter! Great, 4 KMH!! Viren, LMAAAO, His Expression, Smiling From The Outside, From The Inside, SID, JUST COS YOU'RE NOT GOING THAT'S WHY YOU DO THIS TO US?? But I Think, Seeing The Security Guards, He Got A Sense Of Relief. LMAAAO, NIVI WAS LIKE, OMV!! WHAT THE HELL, NOOOO!!! I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH MY VIREN ALONE, NOT WITH 4 KMH'S!! And Viren Just Tells Him Bro Straight, Like Thanks Mate, But We Dain't Need That. And Nivi, I Will Handle Her, AND MAKE SURE NOTHING HAPPENS TO HER!! And Nivi Smiles At That Reassurance.

SidYa -
FIGHTCLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!!!!!

NivRen's Lover Shack, Shah Jahan Aur Mumtaz Ka Gulaab Bara Taj Mahal -
So After A Long Journey, They Arrive, JUNGLE KE BEECH O BEECH. With A Path Laid With Carnations Wink And Roses Wink, NivRen's Most Used Flowers, And Decorated By Them. WOW Viren, NICE DECORATIONS. Reminding Nivi Of EACH And EVERY Moment They Had. And On A Narrow Path, Two Should Become One And Walk, And That's What Happened. Viren's SO Proud To See His Efforts Being Praised By Just Nivi's One Priceless Smile, For Which He Would Do ANYTHING For. 
Right Viren, I Thought The STOREROOM Was Your Taj Mahal. Hmmm, You Keep Changing The Location Of Your Taj Mahal. Orginally In Agra, Then In Shimla's Sood Koti, And Now In Goa's Lover's Shack? But Still, Every Place Where Is With Nivi Is Considered His Taj Mahal, And Though It's Not Made By Marble Or Her Tomb, It's Made With The Brick Of Love, The Mortar Of Support, A Foundation Of Trust, A Roof Of Protection, Pillars Of Hope And Decorated With Smiles And Happiness - That's Viren's (Shah Jahan Viren's) Taj Mahal To Nivi (Mumtaz E Nivi). And Nivi Whole Heartedly Accepted Her Taj Mahal.
So Viren Open's The Door Of NivRen's One Day And One Night World, And Welcomes Her In, With His One Hand, That Nivi's Held Everyday. He STUNS Her With The Absoulutely Heavenly Sight Of Flowers Of Every Kind, And The Mandir Area, And Diya's Placed Everywhere, For Light And Only Light To Be In Their Life. Viren Just Casually Leans At The Door, Admiring Nivi More Than ANYTHING Else. None Of This Means Anything To Him. And To Stun Nivi EVEN More, Showers And Rain In The Form Of Rose Rain Droplets Fall Onto Her. Like The Cloud Of Roses Was Only Made For Her. Nivi Is Just Tacken FULLY Aback By This, And Swishes Her Head In The Falling Roses, As If Smeeling Every Petal, Not For Its Rose Scent, But Smelling Viren's Fragerance Of Love In Them. Viren, Even Though Nivi's Back Is To Him, Knows EXACTLY What Nivi's Face Must Be Like, And Therefore, Is Smiling Himself, Seeing Her Smile. Now You Tell Me, HOW ON EARTH CAN THIS GUY BE A STALKER? Nivi Turns, And Doesn't Know How To Thank Viren For This. But Her One Smile Shall Do Just That. And Just To Reassure Viren, She Says In The Most Simplest Yet Meaningful Way, This Really Is SO Beautiful. Viren, SUCH A Sweet Guy, Leaves Nivi To Adore The Taj Mahal, Whilst He Arranges To Bring The Luagage.
So The Lugage Comes, And Nivi Till Now Thought That This Was Planned By The Hotel, In Her Total Wrongness, She Finds Out That Her Shah Jahan Did This. I Thought She's Kinda Understand, Since Viren Kept On Saying Shah Jahan And Mumtaz, And SHAH JAHAN Built The Taj Mahal? No, Okay. Well She Finds Out And The Guy Leaves.
Nivi, In Sheer Loneliness, Since She Cannot Confide This To Viren Just Yet, Finally Exclaims, How Lucky She Is Just To Have A Person, A Soulmate Like Viren In Her Life. She Turns To ... I Think It's Urm, Ganpatti? I Think I'm Wrong (Please Forgive Me If I Am), And Prays To Him, Confessing And From The Deepness Of Her Heart, Is Saying Just How Grateful She Is, AND One Thing I REALLY LIKED Was How She Goes "Hamari Jodi Yu Hi Baanaye Rakhna". She Accepts The 2 Of Them Being A Jodi. That Can Only Be When Both Accept Each Other And LOVE Each Other, And Are For Forever Belonging To Each Other, In Each And Every Way. AND THAT'S WHAT SHE'S ADMITTED TOO! Unknowingly, But She's Getting There.
So The Episode Also Ends On Wishing And Hoping Too Wishing And Hoping Are 2 Different Things. You Wish When You Don't Have That Thing, In Complete Desire That You Will Get That Non Existent Thing. And You Hope, For When You HAVE That Thing, And Your Praying And Hoping That Thing Remains With You.. The Start Of The Episode Was All About Wishing, How Nivi Was Wishing That Viren Would Be Hers And How He Would Just Be Her Everything. And By The End Of The Episode It Shows How Viren Is Her's And How She's Hoping He Will Remain Hers.
So Viren See's Her, Not Wishing, But Hoping And Praying. And He's Still Like, Have You Not Got What You Wished For. She Says I Got My Wish, Now I'm Just Hoping. And I'm Thanking God For ... You To Be Here With Me. Coming Closer, Viren Also Talks About How He's Right In The Middle Between Wish And Hope. That He Wishes For Nivi To Be His, Since He Doesn't Have Her Like He Would Want, And How He's Hoping Aswell, That Since He Has Nivi, He's Just Hoping That One Day She Will Be His. Poor Viren's Now REALLY Begging To Nivi, I'm Trying My BEST To Get You And It's HARD Work. Since Nivi Knows That, She Turns, Somewhat Guilty. And Since Viren Knows She Felt Guilty, He Reassures Her, But This Time Physically More, With Still His Touch Of Word Magic. He First Starts Of With, I'm Greedy, Very Greedy, Your With Me, But That's Not Gonna Give My Heart Contentment. I Want (Wish And Hope) That You Become Mine. In Every Way ... Only Mine. And If That Didn't Have An Already Deep Effect On Nivi, Then Viren Leaves Her Begging, Leaves Her Feeling The Beauty Of Love, Leaves Her With That Viren Touch, As He Encloses Her, First By Wrapping His Arms Around Her Arms, And Slowly, Like Water, Trickling Them Into Her Hands, Clearly Showing Nivi, That I Want You SO Badly Like This, But I'm Having To Slowly Wait Till That Day. Since Nivi's Already Used To Viren Holding Her Hands, That Might Have Affected Nivi, But Not So Much As To What He Did Next ...
He Then Gradually Moves His Head Onto Her Shoulder, And Almost Whispers Into Her Ears, Because She Is Her World, And Only His World Needs To Hear This. " I Don't Know When That Moment Will Come" ... This Leaves Nivi SOOOOOO Into Deep Thought. That Viren REALLY Wants Me ... So Badly. And Then Both Hands Unify Into One. How He Wants Her, Its So Hard To Describe In Words. Nivi Knows, Had I Not Let Go, Viren Would Have Gone On Further. So She Lets Go, And Smiles. And This Leaves Nivi With Yet ANOTHER Surpise, As Viren Tells Her To Get Changed ... And There We Are. Viren's Plan Of Getting The Best Of Both Worlds Is In Action!!

PRECAP - I'M LOVING IT. Finally We See Someone, But Nivi Is Now ALONE, Only With Viren ... So She Can't Go To ANYONE BUT Viren.
THIS IS SOOO AMAZING!!!

LOVED IT!!!!
Sorry For The Long Analysis, But ... Yh, My Heart Poured Out!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeegina24aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ketty ur here jaan,u didnt say hi to meCryinfact no one said hi to me except my RachuCry.

Rachu jaan wipe away all the negative though jaan,what ur thinking is not gonna happen so dont make ur self worried for no reason,now give me a smile.

Ketty me also looking forward to tomorrow for date and MP lolz.

Ok guys going to the beach will be back after a few hour take care bye.

Hey Shova, how r u sweetie. Hug Sorry I missed your post, I stepped out for couple of hours, I didn't see you online when I came back.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Faiza, ketty Shova hugs anyways ok I will wipe out all my fears of Viren being stalker and concentrate on their romantic scenes and I really enjoyed those scenes it's just I don't want everything to be fake as Nivi has now completely fallen for Viren and if now her trust broken she will not be able to trust anyone anymore.

Faiza, Mahi and Moni mindblowing analysis

Navz its your positive Views makes me positive but still I am doubtful

Zarmeen I agree Divya is doing wrong but I will say even Sid is not doing correct as I liked his shouting at DD but still his ways of amending things are always wrong everyone in family considers him sensible and mature person but till now he had shown immaturity in handling his personal relations. Divya is already labled as psyco brainless wife but to handle this kind of wife Viren is needed for sure who know when to show a person his place and when to listen and how to make that person listen to you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hey girls... sorry I've been on and off today.
I know classes start in two days and I should be with you girls as much as possible but what had happened was that yesterday ammi and I got into a quarrel and now I'm on a hunger strike because my daddy and bhaiyya sided with her and now I'm feeling a bit quick. Actually really weak. 
But anyways...
@ RACH DI........ I don't think I ever got to discuss the issue of Rach di's new found negativity. Now, I'm not one to try to change her mind... (actually Rach di, I'd love to change your mind as your negativity isn't making me too happy) but the case is that if you don't have enough trust and faith in our (and yes for once I said OUR instead of MY) Viren than what can I say? Di, you have to remember who we are talking about. This is the same Viren who came and saved Nivi's life when he didn't even know her. First time ever meeting and he risked his own life to save hers. The same Viren who always helped Nivi and protected her. The same Viren who would appear as if God sent every time Nivi would pray and ask for help. The same Viren who risked losing his family to be with Nivi. Who stood by her. Who loved her. Who vowed to protect her and always did. The CTs know that showing Viren be negative would diminish their triumph card that we call our NivRen. It would put a dent in the flawless love and relationship they built. Think for a moment, would they ever really take a chance with that? Would they ever risk bringing to the ground, the relationship that helped their show skyrocket? As Navz di had said before.. if for some reason they show Viren as this negative person, than there must be something that we don't know-- and let's be honest, there is a lot about Viren that we don't know and we can only try to figure out or remain clueless about until they show us what is what. Maybe something terrible happened to make Viren ever raise to such extremities to try to gain Nivi's love- because at the end of the day, it would only be for her love. Now I honestly think this is not the case and Viren may be obsessive but he is not the stalker... the only reason the CTs would show something like that is if they are under some drug overdose and have lost their minds and they have no functioning braincells.
@ Faiza...... great analysis sweetie. Always a pleasure reading what you're thoughts are! But hey, remember that Viren is your jiju! Don't get too ahead of yourself! Hehee.
@ EVERYONE....... I understand that we changed Divya's name from PB (pea brain) as that was an insult to peas and complimented her on even having a brain which she doesn't at all but calling her GM? I understand that she is in fact a green monster-- full of jealousy and envy but come on.... why insult green? Green is a nice color! And why insult monsters? Have you seen Monsters Inc? That movie was adorable and the monsters there were just so sweet! Not all monsters are bad, you know! So I decree that we just call her MF for MUCUS FACE as no one likes mucus and no one likes her face. She is annoying and irritating just like mucus and well I think that name suits her best and I hope you all agree! 

Sorry if some of my thoughts are fuzzy. Haven't eaten or drank anything in about 24-36 hours so I'm like... blah. Sorry gals.

Edited by mahix3 - 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top