India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 56)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Okk gals Soorryyy 2 say but hav 2 leave .It's 2.10 am here  Don't want 2 go Cry but hav 2 go . Isliye GN .Hav SD . n main chali apne VIREN / KINSHUK ke sapno mein as My Jaanu is watngg for me EmbarrassedWink byee guyzzz lovv u alll

Edited by sushmitadutta - 17 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Still poll is not ended what happened I thought it will not go too long but anyways I am voting now

I know I am becoming negative but I don't want my hopes to be high now as no point in it lets see what happens. I think now I should believe he is stalker and trying to frame Sid as bani is right as now whatever happens to Nivi everyone is going to point their fingers at Sid but not Viren but I want this to happen even if it is false for sometime blame should fall on Sid so that he can understand the pain of wrongly blamed when you are not culprit as Keshav and Nivi went through. After that only he can understand what mistakes he committed because till now he is just thinking that luck has snatched everything from him and even Divya can cry a lot. Though I never wanted Viren to be Stalker but speaking from any logic and his article and everything is saying he is the stalker and I can never think there can be any worst past experience which can led him to hurt Nivi and frame Sid and still show him in positive character. It would have been better if he showed his obsession in front rather than targetting from back.

tamushizarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
scenes uploaded on YT !!! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushigmann2010zarmeenoGita97

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey rach Hu ru jaan ? It seems u r full in Negative mood rght now .

Dear why u rin so worry ? Don't woryy at all n b relax n enjoyyy NivRen . Just Chill .Viren is nt d stalker n whteer he is dong it is for catchng MP n it is his plan n thatzz why in Precap he intentionallyy Leaves Nivi alone n pretends 2 go outside so tht MP comes in Open n tries 2 attck her n Viren should catch him . Don't worryy Ct's r tring 2 confuse us thatzz it . Viren is nt d stalker .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushisimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

scenes uploaded on YT !!! :)

Thanks Navz. You are too cool. thanks for the efforts. and if ever you come across that masti seg then please upload that too. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushigmann2010Suchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
so another user put this post and i thought its so weird and correct

check it out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Ok my sweet jannu how r we all?? please pray for me after such an awsome Nivren scenes I am like dying lolz,but this dying exprecience is one of a kind it feels so awsome. I loved todays epi OMG sooo good. Did my lovely girls write their analysis?? what is everyones take on the precap??
Is my Rachu well or has she again steped into her panick mood??Rachu jaan viren isnt MP jannu,CT's only having that  BG music and trying to show thing in such a way that viren is MP but all i can see is this is Viren's way of cathing the MP and nothing else. I know after both nivren scenes we got Viren with that bad boy BG music and he looked like he had a plan but all i can think is his plan is just catching MP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Shova today I am very negative about Viren as now I am believing him tobe stalker and everything is there as earlier in Nov I said no one will believe Sid can be stalker but now the conditions are such everyone can point their fingers on Sid and noone in the family can think Viren is behind all this and evil psycho chanchal even she knows it will not bring it out as Viren is her son and she wants Sid and Nivi out of Viren's life and property badly so she will use Nivi to blame Sid and get him out of the property and house as the people live on proofs so I will not be surprised if they blame Sid on false proofs and not listening to their heart. So sid will out of property then somehow she will also use Viren to throw Nivi out of his life.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

Go to top