NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 54)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Resh.....

kinshuk is really a fantastic actor  and his dialogue delivery is beautiful..................the scene where he says to nivi "pata nahi kab aayega woh pal" . - There was a slight quiver in his voice when he said that..........  oh dear his voice modulations are really superb.

Oh Resh KInshuk is d best Actor n i realyy reallyy wonder ki why he didn't get any BEST ACTOR AWARD till now ? Shocked I mean d way he expresses himslf frm his eyes , his dialgue delivery , his voive modulation like u aid , his looks , killing smiles n wht not ? JItna kaho kam hai . He is just 2 PERFECT  isin'it ?

MOni jaan u mean Kinny has not won an award till date? i had seen him or read somewhere abt some award not sure which award it was. he got something in ITA too na....

Or was it always only jodi award?

till date kinny has won two awards:
1>Gold Awards 2009 - best debut actor
2>star parivaar awards - Best Bhai award

He hasn't won any jodi awards which I think is total injustice to ragvir/kinrul.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafan

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
i am in love W*H kinhas acting ...i am dead today and have no words ... navz could you also put the sbb segment please please pretty please

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafantamushigmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

@Sneha jaan hu r u ? Hug Hug .

Yes dear I thnk it got extended . as In India it is showing 23 hrs left . Angry .I thnk we should continue wid Voting

Yes Janu i am voting yaar but then am dead tired. voting continously from 1 week yaar not getting much sleep.. exhausted. thought finally it is over but these disguisting people have extended it...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

wow...i mean I too have no words for DD. She is seeing everythig so one sided. But like Navz said...it is not her fault completely. Day after day Sid is hiding the past n is causing more problems. I mean today she crossed all her limits...she has gone to an extent to say that Nivi is in a separate because of some other reason (like she can meet Sid there or something)...OMG...this was indirectly a slap on Sid face also an accusation of cheating with Nivi. 

Now, this is the part I would everyone to read mainly. remember 3 days back we were talking about if Nivi ever loved Sid and vice versa? and someone mentioned..i think ketty, or zarmeen or navz or someone..that Sid always thought from his POV. he thought he loves Nivi n pushed himself and his thoughts on her..he knew what he was feeling but never thought from Nivi's POV ..and he was always one sided person. And difference between him and Viren is that Viren understands Nivi and tries to change himself and surroundings and situations based on that. but Sid tries to change other ppl and wants them to accept his thoughts and come along his way...

Same thing he is doing with DD. He is not understanding her. He is not thinking where she is coming from. He is not thinking if he or anyone else is doing something that can cause DD to think like this..he is not communicating or try to get DD to speak her mind with peace.

He is just doing his thing. and he is hoping DD will follow him. He feels he is doing everything right and does not need to change. He is completely correct where he is and all he is doing all justified and true. but he is wrong. the fact that both DD and Sid are self centered and one facade ppl ..is very difficult. They both cannot think for each other. they both think only from their perspective. They will never be able to have peace and love because for that they both will have to change...and they dont understand love....WOW. what a stroke of nature??...Nivren always think of each other and put other person first...and here Sidya only thinks of one selves and not at all abt each other. wow wow wow. what a contrast.

and I am agreeing with Navz..one more time. This is all Sid's fault and lack of communication..and let him continue this way bcos now DD will leave Sood house and will not come back. Rift track will come out now.

and yesterday I had mentioned. That DD will walk out of HM and will create a scene. that is so like her. Ok now I feel better when my frustrations towards Sidya is out. 

Simi, I don't know about three days back, but I have been saying this from the very beginning, in fact this is the first difference I stated between NivRen and Nivi-Sid that it was always what Sid wanted, what he felt, what he needed, it was never about Nivi, in fact most of the time it felt that whatever Nivi did for him was just because she owed him for having feelings for him !! Be it the confession, the date, if Sid wanted, Sid GOT !!! He never thought what problems Nivi would face to make sure his wishes get fulfilled !!!

Now with DivSid it is the same, but I would disagree slightly about something ! Yes Divya is self obsessed, but when it comes to Sid, she loves him more then she loves herself, and she has proved that time and time again, because previously she used to think of herself as someone very highy and mighty but for Sid's love she has gone through and done a lot, even stomped on her own ego, that is why she is perfect for Sid, because she is the sort of wife he needs, who is always pampering him, who is always taking care of his needs, who loves him more then anyone and anything !! and Divya would have done that and been all he wanted had he just been honest with her ! Because if we put ourselves in our shoes, we can understand her attitude with Sid ! I don't condone her attitude towards Nivi, because she should know how much Nivi loves her and can go to any extent, but her attitude to Sid I can understand and their relationship can be saved, if Sid talks to her and be honest with her ! Yes she might say I told you so and leave the Sood house, but you know what I want her too because that is when NT will become involved and not only tell her what Sid-Nivi went through, and how much Nivi sacrificed for her, but also the true colors of her mom and would finally stop listening to all the crap her mom feeds her which will help her marriage tremendously !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeResh.....aashvee.rahejaShayafantamushizarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i was seriously jumping out off joy wen i saw the whispering scene.i could't believe that it was nivi!!!!!!!!how much courage she has gain to hug him in the public.every time she used to tell that others will see.2day she dint hav tat problem.strange right!!!!!!!!!!!

poor viren, if they had extended the scene, he would indeed collapse in her hands!!!!!!!

Oh Yes yaar . I also thnk ki He was shocked when Nivi comes So closer 2 him but imagine abhi toh usne sirf kaha " i will tell u later " Imagine if she would hav confesseed her love 2 Viren on his ears , Poor Viren  definatelyy would hav fainted on her arms LOL . OMG imagine Vire in Nivi's arma . I gone 2 my NivRen dreamland Day Dreaming

yes moni.......... our nivi is becoming bolder and more romantic............. she is really learning it
from sweetheart viren........ today she caught viren as well as us by surprise..........
oh yes the day she confesses her love, its not only viren but all of us will  faint.........LOLLOL

Yar Resh hu much Beshharam we r . We r watngg for d day when Viren will faint on Nivi's arms LOL .I mean trulyy Beshsrampana it is . LOL
Oh yes dear i m eagerlyy watnggg for tht day . n u know more then Nici's confession i m watngg for 2 thngs 1st ki wht will b Viren's reaction ( Remember Bidaai , if u saw it . Ragvir had their 1st kiss when they propoesed 2 each other ) I hope somethng like dis wid Nivren also . n 2nd is hu Nivi will confess it ? Day Dreaming

yes moni.......... i remember in bidaai  ranvir practically fell down with his hands stretched and after that he kissed  ragini on her  forehead.......... but i expect something much  more in CCBM.....LOL

Edited by Resh..... - 17 January 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz, Sneha, Moni, it looks like they have extended poll by one day. But why would that do this, come on Nivren are more than half votes ahead of the second place couple, what they are trying to do, make us lose our fingers? 

Looks like it, but we are going to continue voting like crazy nivreniacs that we are !! fingers numb or not !!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

kinshuk is really a fantastic actor  and his dialogue delivery is beautiful..................the scene where he says to nivi "pata nahi kab aayega woh pal" . - There was a slight quiver in his voice when he said that..........  oh dear his voice modulations are really superb.

Oh Resh KInshuk is d best Actor n i realyy reallyy wonder ki why he didn't get any BEST ACTOR AWARD till now ? Shocked I mean d way he expresses himslf frm his eyes , his dialgue delivery , his voive modulation like u aid , his looks , killing smiles n wht not ? JItna kaho kam hai . He is just 2 PERFECT  isin'it ?

MOni jaan u mean Kinny has not won an award till date? i had seen him or read somewhere abt some award not sure which award it was. he got something in ITA too na....

Or was it always only jodi award?

till date kinny has won two awards:
1>Gold Awards 2009 - best debut actor
2>star parivaar awards - Best Bhai award

He hasn't won any jodi awards which I think is total injustice to ragvir/kinrul.
Sauji 2009 mein what debut? he started acting long back na, Do they have best jodi as category in award function? just for info did parul get any awards... i think yes... right?

Resh.....tamushizarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

i am in love W*H kinhas acting ...i am dead today and have no words ... navz could you also put the sbb segment please please pretty please

Yup I will sweetie, but Bhamita have not posted the HQ vidoe of the segment yet, or I would have edited and uploaded it already ! Waiting for her only !!

tamushiShayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top