India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 52)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
do you think viren was crushing the feather?
i did'nt feel as if he was crushing the feather........... I felt as if he was clasping it tightly in his hands with some determination........ as if he wont leave it at any cost........... and then his expression turned little harsh and i felt he is on to do something for nivi.........yes I could sense an obsessive lover there......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeexaviaraSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i was seriously jumping out off joy wen i saw the whispering scene.i could't believe that it was nivi!!!!!!!!how much courage she has gain to hug him in the public.every time she used to tell that others will see.2day she dint hav tat problem.strange right!!!!!!!!!!!

poor viren, if they had extended the scene, he would indeed collapse in her hands!!!!!!!

Oh Yes yaar . I also thnk ki He was shocked when Nivi comes So closer 2 him but imagine abhi toh usne sirf kaha " i will tell u later " Imagine if she would hav confesseed her love 2 Viren on his ears , Poor Viren  definatelyy would hav fainted on her arms LOL . OMG imagine Vire in Nivi's arma . I gone 2 my NivRen dreamland Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....gmann2010xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
wow...i mean I too have no words for DD. She is seeing everythig so one sided. But like Navz said...it is not her fault completely. Day after day Sid is hiding the past n is causing more problems. I mean today she crossed all her limits...she has gone to an extent to say that Nivi is in a separate because of some other reason (like she can meet Sid there or something)...OMG...this was indirectly a slap on Sid face also an accusation of cheating with Nivi. 

Now, this is the part I would everyone to read mainly. remember 3 days back we were talking about if Nivi ever loved Sid and vice versa? and someone mentioned..i think ketty, or zarmeen or navz or someone..that Sid always thought from his POV. he thought he loves Nivi n pushed himself and his thoughts on her..he knew what he was feeling but never thought from Nivi's POV ..and he was always one sided person. And difference between him and Viren is that Viren understands Nivi and tries to change himself and surroundings and situations based on that. but Sid tries to change other ppl and wants them to accept his thoughts and come along his way...

Same thing he is doing with DD. He is not understanding her. He is not thinking where she is coming from. He is not thinking if he or anyone else is doing something that can cause DD to think like this..he is not communicating or try to get DD to speak her mind with peace.

He is just doing his thing. and he is hoping DD will follow him. He feels he is doing everything right and does not need to change. He is completely correct where he is and all he is doing all justified and true. but he is wrong. the fact that both DD and Sid are self centered and one facade ppl ..is very difficult. They both cannot think for each other. they both think only from their perspective. They will never be able to have peace and love because for that they both will have to change...and they dont understand love....WOW. what a stroke of nature??...Nivren always think of each other and put other person first...and here Sidya only thinks of one selves and not at all abt each other. wow wow wow. what a contrast.

and I am agreeing with Navz..one more time. This is all Sid's fault and lack of communication..and let him continue this way bcos now DD will leave Sood house and will not come back. Rift track will come out now.

and yesterday I had mentioned. That DD will walk out of HM and will create a scene. that is so like her. Ok now I feel better when my frustrations towards Sidya is out. 

Edited by simran728 - 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejatamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

kinshuk is really a fantastic actor  and his dialogue delivery is beautiful..................the scene where he says to nivi "pata nahi kab aayega woh pal" . - There was a slight quiver in his voice when he said that..........  oh dear his voice modulations are really superb.

I knowww Resh !!! Kinny has come a long way !! He was really good in Bidaai but in CCBM he has finally got the chance to show what a brilliant actor he is !! and his voice modulation is amazing !! before him, I only thought Sanaya had perfected the voice modulation, but Kinny is amazing at it too !! especially how he emotes one feeling to another in the same scene with such flow in between the transition that you hardly feel it and it simply awes you !! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeResh.....tamushiSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : beautiful analysis sweetheart !! I'm not going to add much about NivRen, because you have done an awesome job already !! and to be honest, I suck at analyzing love scenes !! Embarrassed so am not even gonna try !! LOL

But I do wanna mention DivSid here ! I really want to feel bad for Sid and curse Divya, but I can't !! I know how obsessive she is and what a difficult time she is giving Sid, but I really feel that whatever is happening between them is Sid's own doing !! It would have never come to this had Sid told her about Nivi and his past and then told her that yes I had feelings for her, but she is not only just my past but she is also my brother's wife and with time, I will be able to reciprocate your feelings and give our marriage the importance and time it needs. He didn't tell her because she will be hurt or think wrong of him and Nivi, but she is doing that already, how much worse will it get if she finds out the truth ! At least he will finally be honest and it will show the effort of him really wanting to make things work between them !!

@ moni : sweetheart your analysis of NivRen scenes are always a treat to read, they are so cute and funny !!! LOL i couldn't stop rofling at your side comments on the scenes especially the 440 volt ka jhatka !!! lolzzz !! Btw this could be the reason for KinHa blushing tooo in the segment !!! Maybe NivRen were not the only ones who felt that 440 volt ka Jhatka !!!  Embarrassed Sorry I have become as Besharam about KinHa as I have become about NivRen, couldn't resist !! LOL But seriously loved your analysis sweetie !! *hugs*

thanxx jaan for ur kind words . thanxx for liking it.

U know sweets wht i was thnkng ? I was thnkng ki if just dis much is 440 volt ka jhatka then wht would b their SR scene ? ussse kya naam denge hum ? NIVREN KA MISSILE  ? LOL

Edited by sushmitadutta - 17 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

i was seriously jumping out off joy wen i saw the whispering scene.i could't believe that it was nivi!!!!!!!!how much courage she has gain to hug him in the public.every time she used to tell that others will see.2day she dint hav tat problem.strange right!!!!!!!!!!!

poor viren, if they had extended the scene, he would indeed collapse in her hands!!!!!!!

Oh Yes yaar . I also thnk ki He was shocked when Nivi comes So closer 2 him but imagine abhi toh usne sirf kaha " i will tell u later " Imagine if she would hav confesseed her love 2 Viren on his ears , Poor Viren  definatelyy would hav fainted on her arms LOL . OMG imagine Vire in Nivi's arma . I gone 2 my NivRen dreamland Day Dreaming

yes moni.......... our nivi is becoming bolder and more romantic............. she is really learning it
from sweetheart viren........ today she caught viren as well as us by surprise..........
oh yes the day she confesses her love, its not only viren but all of us will  faint.........LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Mahi, Moni... great analysis dears.... Loved it.... Smile

thanxx Prajee for liking it Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeexaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

hey lavanya, I havent had a chance to introduce myself and welcome to our pagal NivRen thread ! I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi !! Smile

And yes, I especially loved that bit when she whispers in his ear, I think along with Viren, we all got shocked !! LOL Viren's expression was priceless !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-Gita97moniluvskinshuk

Go to top