India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 51)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ mahi : beautiful analysis sweetheart !! I'm not going to add much about NivRen, because you have done an awesome job already !! and to be honest, I suck at analyzing love scenes !! Embarrassed so am not even gonna try !! LOL

But I do wanna mention DivSid here ! I really want to feel bad for Sid and curse Divya, but I can't !! I know how obsessive she is and what a difficult time she is giving Sid, but I really feel that whatever is happening between them is Sid's own doing !! It would have never come to this had Sid told her about Nivi and his past and then told her that yes I had feelings for her, but she is not only just my past but she is also my brother's wife and with time, I will be able to reciprocate your feelings and give our marriage the importance and time it needs. He didn't tell her because she will be hurt or think wrong of him and Nivi, but she is doing that already, how much worse will it get if she finds out the truth ! At least he will finally be honest and it will show the effort of him really wanting to make things work between them !!

@ moni : sweetheart your analysis of NivRen scenes are always a treat to read, they are so cute and funny !!! LOL i couldn't stop rofling at your side comments on the scenes especially the 440 volt ka jhatka !!! lolzzz !! Btw this could be the reason for KinHa blushing tooo in the segment !!! Maybe NivRen were not the only ones who felt that 440 volt ka Jhatka !!!  Embarrassed Sorry I have become as Besharam about KinHa as I have become about NivRen, couldn't resist !! LOL But seriously loved your analysis sweetie !! *hugs*

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeResh.....Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoGita97Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

kinshuk is really a fantastic actor  and his dialogue delivery is beautiful..................the scene where he says to nivi "pata nahi kab aayega woh pal" . - There was a slight quiver in his voice when he said that..........  oh dear his voice modulations are really superb.

Oh Resh KInshuk is d best Actor n i realyy reallyy wonder ki why he didn't get any BEST ACTOR AWARD till now ? Shocked I mean d way he expresses himslf frm his eyes , his dialgue delivery , his voive modulation like u aid , his looks , killing smiles n wht not ? JItna kaho kam hai . He is just 2 PERFECT  isin'it ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeResh.....Shayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

WHATTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?
There was an SBB segment?
*runs off to find it*

But before  I go... I was laughing at that part when they just looked at each other with the blank look. I mean you're right.. after the goodnight scene, Nivi hasn't been the same. I'm not saying that she isn't herself but it's like she's more open now and it's adorable. Obviously she wanted him to come into the room with her but I'm not sure what she would have done if he did as she is still quite shy and reserved around him. I guess she just really wanted to just lose herself in him and forget the whole world if not for a while.
SBB segment is really beautiful. Look @1:02 - 1:08 scene. In KC Viren has to dream about something like that and tomorrow it is going to be reality. Nivi is really comfortable with her him and her feeling about him. But only wait is for her to say it out loud. Don't know how long CT will drag that. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I just can't believe how GM's mind can't think other than Nivi now a days. Before it was Nivi who always thought of Di and was spoiling her relation with her hubby, now it's GM who always consume with Nivi's thought and spoiling her own marriage. 

I don't understand how deduce that Sid was just concern about Nivi, I mean he didn't say her name, he was just being elder brother as his brother was going too, can't Sid be worried about his brother's safely? 

And Mahi I know he is doesn't want a big scene and that's why Sid is doing all this but sweetie you can't run away from confrontation all your life. GM is not going to change until he tells her the truth.

GM????  you give another name for divya........earlier it was PB.........  by the way what is GM?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

@ Moni di.....

thank you and amazing analysis yourself.
I love how you always go scene by scene.
Your analyses are always in NivRen world and I love it!
And you're right about the brotherly bonding scene--
that was truly so sweet and I loved it.
But I hope to see a brotherly bonding track later on!

I agree with you totally !! I loved that bit of the scene, and I'm also dying to see brother's bonding track !! In fact I really hope that Sid is actually helping Viren with all this, but then if I think about DivSid, I don't want too because no girls wants to go on a honeymoon just because her hubby wanted to help his bro !! So I would love a brother's bonding track soon in the future !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafantamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I thought the poll was going to end today but counter on my poll page says 1 day 9 hours and 36 mins left. Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

GM????  you give another name for divya........earlier it was PB.........  by the way what is GM?
Sorry sweetie to confuse you, It's what I call Divya because she is always infused with Jealousy. GM - Green Monster. PB is too good for her now because she even sold whatever Pea sized Brain she had. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafansimran728xaviara

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Mahi, Moni... great analysis dears.... Loved it.... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top