Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 50)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. I FF Sidya's scene, I always do that. But you told me what i needed to know. Well I feel sorry for Sid but I am still angry at him, he should have put all this to rest by just coming out clean with his wife, right now he is ruining his own life but putting Nivi's character at risk too, because CC and HL just need a reason to point finger at Nivi. So I am not going to waste my sympathy on spineless person like Sid. 

I agree with you Mahi, I never seen Nivi this happy when she is with Viren and NivRen was on fire today, I loved their chemistry, just can't get enough of it, I being greedy too. 

Normally I fast forward or put it on mute and start writing my analysis when the scenes between Sid and Divya come on but today's scene was particularly interesting as finally Sid spoke up and voiced his opinions rather than just stand by and take whatever Div throws at him. 

I know it would be better for Sid to just tell Divya the truth about his past with Nivi but I understand completely where he's coming from. Divya is insane as is about him being around Nivi or talking to or even about her. So he knows telling her the truth about his past with Nivi would make Divya go even worse and complicate matters even more. 

I think at this point, it isn't him concerned about whether or not fingers are being pointed but rather that he doesn't want Divya to just create an even worse commotion about what already happened. Sid at this point doesn't know about Hemleta's evil ways so he doesn't realize that she is pointing fingers at Nivi for Divya too but he knows that at this point Chancal is just like signaling towards their past but if Chancal found out that Divya knew, then she would blow it out of proportion and make Divya see what's not there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. I FF Sidya's scene, I always do that. But you told me what i needed to know. Well I feel sorry for Sid but I am still angry at him, he should have put all this to rest by just coming out clean with his wife, right now he is ruining his own life but putting Nivi's character at risk too, because CC and HL just need a reason to point finger at Nivi. So I am not going to waste my sympathy on spineless person like Sid. 

I agree with you Mahi, I never seen Nivi this happy when she is with Viren and NivRen was on fire today, I loved their chemistry, just can't get enough of it, I being greedy too. 

@Asya perfect song dedication sweetie. Revenge is totally out of Viren's mind from a long time. After marriage he knew a lot about her and his family's hatred for her. He also know how much dadaji loves her, so would he still want to take revenge that's absurd, I don't know why people are still remembering his that dialogue of his about dushman ki beti and forgets what he is keep saying from last so many months. Anyways about your question, that whole reservation thing is very confusing to me too. He told Nivi that he made a reservation at Resort only, BS's friend was talking about Hotel. So not sure. 

@Moni Loved your analysis, I can see you flying high today, oh well you have every reason to. Sweetie I was little disappointed to when Viren didn't count Nivi's smiles today, it already crossed 20 I guess. I think he was really busy today looking at love in his wife's eyes he totally forgot to count those smiles. May be he is thinking it is not needed anymore. Anyways I couldn't stop laughing about your 440 volt jhatkas and Atom bomb comments. Nivi is started being bold hurreey!!!! I was hoping her to kiss him when she went to whisper in his ears. I think he would have fainted in her arms. Embarrassed  LOL

Oh Thanxxx jaan . for lovng my analysis .
Yes jaan i m over d moon LOL .See abhi hi agar yeh haal hai toh na jaane Asli scenes jab aayenge tab kya hoga .

Yarr Imagine jaan , 2dy Viren just holds her frm back n whispers on her ears , same Nivi does wid him in tht fearher scene . Sirf itna hi dekhke i m deadddd Dead , Speechless . Toh seriousllyyy Yaar Kyaa haal hoga jab Ct's will Show their Consummation ? OMGGG I thnk tht day sriousltyyy I hav 2 keep my oxygen Masks , Cylinders wid me Although i don't thnk they will also do some help

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCMonuKaKinshukShayafansimran728gmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@ Moni di.....

thank you and amazing analysis yourself.
I love how you always go scene by scene.
Your analyses are always in NivRen world and I love it!
And you're right about the brotherly bonding scene--
that was truly so sweet and I loved it.
But I hope to see a brotherly bonding track later on!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

Btw how cute were NivRen expressions when they found out 4 people are going to accompany them to the lover shack !! LOL They were so disappointed that they were not going to be alone !! Wink I can understand Viren's dismay, but Nivi's expression was exactly like Viren's !! And they even exhanged a look between them like 'what the hell' lolzzzzzzzz !!! LOL

OH MY GOD!!!
I thought I was imagining that!!!
But seriously! When the manager brought the four guys out, they had a look like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" and I expect that from Viren but Nivi gave him that look too and it was like oyy hoyyy Nivi is thinking something too! LOL I was like oh God, did they think that they would be all alone in the jungle? But hmm seems like someone (or two particular someones) wanted to just be alone with their beloved. OYY HOYYYY!

I knowww Mahi darling !! I was like had Viren got that look I wouldn't have been surprised but Nivi's look of pure dismay at not being alone with her yummy hubby was quite a surprise !! There is such a huge difference in Nivi since the good night scene !! I mean in that scene she clearyly wanted Viren to come inside and be with her, then today she initiated the closeness between them, then this look of dismay at finding out that they are not going to be alone there, and also if you check today's SBB segment, in the sequence Nivi is more open and affectionate with Viren, then he is with her ! The way she holds his hand in hers and brings it near her face and caress his hand with her cheek and then her insisting Viren to eat from her hands !! Nivi ad fully accepted their marriage and him as her husband and love, but she needs to confess it only !!

WHATTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?
There was an SBB segment?
*runs off to find it*

But before  I go... I was laughing at that part when they just looked at each other with the blank look. I mean you're right.. after the goodnight scene, Nivi hasn't been the same. I'm not saying that she isn't herself but it's like she's more open now and it's adorable. Obviously she wanted him to come into the room with her but I'm not sure what she would have done if he did as she is still quite shy and reserved around him. I guess she just really wanted to just lose herself in him and forget the whole world if not for a while.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
kinshuk is really a fantastic actor  and his dialogue delivery is beautiful..................the scene where he says to nivi "pata nahi kab aayega woh pal" . - There was a slight quiver in his voice when he said that..........  oh dear his voice modulations are really superb.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Mahi

JAann Thanxxx for liking my Analysis . Yes My analyss always is on NivRen becoozz i watch CCBM for Viren n NivRen n i hardly care abt any other characters. So definatelyy my analysis is also on tht .

Yupp Same here jaan .Even i also wanted 2 see d bro-bonding but later on . As for nOw i want only n only my swwetu n jaanu Viren 2 solve Nivi's problem , 2 expose MP , 2 prove KS innocence , n most imp 2 expose his own Parents ( whch i thnk will b d most toughest , most hardest n most painful thng for him )

Edited by sushmitadutta - 17 January 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviara

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

i was seriously jumping out off joy wen i saw the whispering scene.i could't believe that it was nivi!!!!!!!!how much courage she has gain to hug him in the public.every time she used to tell that others will see.2day she dint hav tat problem.strange right!!!!!!!!!!!

poor viren, if they had extended the scene, he would indeed collapse in her hands!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-xaviaraGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I just can't believe how GM's mind can't think other than Nivi now a days. Before it was Nivi who always thought of Di and was spoiling her relation with her hubby, now it's GM who always consume with Nivi's thought and spoiling her own marriage. 

I don't understand how deduce that Sid was just concern about Nivi, I mean he didn't say her name, he was just being elder brother as his brother was going too, can't Sid be worried about his brother's safely? 

And Mahi I know he is doesn't want a big scene and that's why Sid is doing all this but sweetie you can't run away from confrontation all your life. GM is not going to change until he tells her the truth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top