Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 48)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : sweetie can you please change the color of the font of your analysis, I have a serious vision problem, I won't be able to read your analysis at all !!

Sorry di... I didn't realize that my font color almost practically blended in with the background of the page! Ooops.. sorry. But I changed it now! Happy Readings! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

hey..  we reached 500000 in voting.... :) cheers.... Clap

I knowwww !!! And we still have a little less the an hour !! lets keep voting !!!! LOL

Nahin Navs we have 5 hrs 54 minutes to go. Still voting.......

No dear.. we have jus 22 mins left...
On my side it says 12hrs and 40 mins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
@asya : about the reservations, we had a scene in last week episodes where BS friend comes to visit him and that family and when BS mentions that NivRen and DivSid has gone to Riverdale resort for their honeymoon, his friend and wife exchanged a look between then which CC caught and later asked if there was a problem, and BS friend replied that Viren had book a room for 3 days at their hotel but he canceled at the last minute saying he had to go to USA for something !! Now few of us including me thinks that Viren sent BD friend to say all this, because BS friend also mentioned that Riverdale resort has no security as such ! So we think it was planned by Viren so that if his parents are the MP, then he can lure then there and catch him red handed, but others think that MP is the stalker and that he changed the location to DivSid's location because he wants to frame Sid !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeasyadadaShayafangmann2010zarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I knowwww !!! And we still have a little less the an hour !! lets keep voting !!!! LOL

on my it says 5 hrs 39 minutes. we all are from different locations, i guess that is the reason.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

girls I think we are getting different timings because of the time zones !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafanzarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

@ mahi : sweetie can you please change the color of the font of your analysis, I have a serious vision problem, I won't be able to read your analysis at all !!

Sorry di... I didn't realize that my font color almost practically blended in with the background of the page! Ooops.. sorry. But I changed it now! Happy Readings! Smile

thanks sweetheart !! *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

thanks sweetheart !! *hugs*

No problem jaanu! *hugs*
Don't forget to comment after reading!!!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Rachu, you have made up your mind and am not going to try and change that, because its your fear talking ! Rather then convince you that he is not the stalker, I will try and understand your fear ! Let us suppose that the MP is Viren !! He is not, I'm sure, but let us suppose he is !! I know you will quit, but I won't, at least till I find out why had to stoop to stalking to get Nivi's love ! What hell has he gone through in his past for him to resort to such measures to get someone's love !! Because HE is doing this for love only, and can you blame HIM ? He seems to have tried to live up to his elder's bro image all his life and fell short, he has never received love from anyone from his family ! for his parents he is merely a pawn in their game of getting business and property ! his grandparents doesn't think much of him, he has been shown how unworthy he is in front of Sid !! Even in a negative way his parents and his mom has always thought more about Sid then HIM !! And this is all we have just gathered from the show ! apart from all our guess work, we don't know single thing about him !! we don't know what made him into the obsessive lover he is !! Until and unless they prove him out right negative, I won't quit, because I want to know what his past is.

And this is all in the case of HE is the STALKER !! and I'm dame sure he is not !! i can bet anything on it !!!

Also the CT's have said it themselves, their love story is their trump card !! And do you really think that the CT's would mess up a jodi whose fans just spent an entire week voting like mad for them ?? They have MAJOR TRP's in NIVREN ONLY !! Without them, the show will become what it was before KInny entered and I'm sure they ain't stupid !!

totally gree with  you navi...........you know lot of people think viren is the stalker and some say that by showing viren suspicious  they cant enjoy nivren scenes.........     But I  have the firm belief that viren is not the stalker ,  and  so I enjoy watching nivren scenes,..........there is something  which is kept away from us............

Edited by Resh..... - 17 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top