Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

ketty ur here jaan,u didnt say hi to me๐Ÿ˜ญinfact no one said hi to me except my Rachu๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Rachu jaan wipe away all the negative though jaan,what ur thinking is not gonna happen so dont make ur self worried for no reason,now give me a smile.

Ketty me also looking forward to tomorrow for date and MP lolz.

Ok guys going to the beach will be back after a few hour take care bye.

Hey Shova, how r u sweetie. ๐Ÿค— Sorry I missed your post, I stepped out for couple of hours, I didn't see you online when I came back.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Faiza, ketty Shova hugs anyways ok I will wipe out all my fears of Viren being stalker and concentrate on their romantic scenes and I really enjoyed those scenes it's just I don't want everything to be fake as Nivi has now completely fallen for Viren and if now her trust broken she will not be able to trust anyone anymore.

Faiza, Mahi and Moni mindblowing analysis

Navz its your positive Views makes me positive but still I am doubtful

Zarmeen I agree Divya is doing wrong but I will say even Sid is not doing correct as I liked his shouting at DD but still his ways of amending things are always wrong everyone in family considers him sensible and mature person but till now he had shown immaturity in handling his personal relations. Divya is already labled as psyco brainless wife but to handle this kind of wife Viren is needed for sure who know when to show a person his place and when to listen and how to make that person listen to you.
mahix3 thumbnail
Hey girls... sorry I've been on and off today.
I know classes start in two days and I should be with you girls as much as possible but what had happened was that yesterday ammi and I got into a quarrel and now I'm on a hunger strike because my daddy and bhaiyya sided with her and now I'm feeling a bit quick. Actually really weak. 
But anyways...
@ RACH DI........ I don't think I ever got to discuss the issue of Rach di's new found negativity. Now, I'm not one to try to change her mind... (actually Rach di, I'd love to change your mind as your negativity isn't making me too happy) but the case is that if you don't have enough trust and faith in our (and yes for once I said OUR instead of MY) Viren than what can I say? Di, you have to remember who we are talking about. This is the same Viren who came and saved Nivi's life when he didn't even know her. First time ever meeting and he risked his own life to save hers. The same Viren who always helped Nivi and protected her. The same Viren who would appear as if God sent every time Nivi would pray and ask for help. The same Viren who risked losing his family to be with Nivi. Who stood by her. Who loved her. Who vowed to protect her and always did. The CTs know that showing Viren be negative would diminish their triumph card that we call our NivRen. It would put a dent in the flawless love and relationship they built. Think for a moment, would they ever really take a chance with that? Would they ever risk bringing to the ground, the relationship that helped their show skyrocket? As Navz di had said before.. if for some reason they show Viren as this negative person, than there must be something that we don't know-- and let's be honest, there is a lot about Viren that we don't know and we can only try to figure out or remain clueless about until they show us what is what. Maybe something terrible happened to make Viren ever raise to such extremities to try to gain Nivi's love- because at the end of the day, it would only be for her love. Now I honestly think this is not the case and Viren may be obsessive but he is not the stalker... the only reason the CTs would show something like that is if they are under some drug overdose and have lost their minds and they have no functioning braincells.
@ Faiza...... great analysis sweetie. Always a pleasure reading what you're thoughts are! But hey, remember that Viren is your jiju! Don't get too ahead of yourself! Hehee.
@ EVERYONE....... I understand that we changed Divya's name from PB (pea brain) as that was an insult to peas and complimented her on even having a brain which she doesn't at all but calling her GM? I understand that she is in fact a green monster-- full of jealousy and envy but come on.... why insult green? Green is a nice color! And why insult monsters? Have you seen Monsters Inc? That movie was adorable and the monsters there were just so sweet! Not all monsters are bad, you know! So I decree that we just call her MF for MUCUS FACE as no one likes mucus and no one likes her face. She is annoying and irritating just like mucus and well I think that name suits her best and I hope you all agree! 

Sorry if some of my thoughts are fuzzy. Haven't eaten or drank anything in about 24-36 hours so I'm like... blah. Sorry gals.

Edited by mahix3 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG NIVREN HUG TOOO ALLL OUT THERE!!!

๐Ÿค—(You Can Decide If You Want It To Be From The Fron or Back ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

The Long Analysis, But ... Yh, My Heart Poured Out!

Hi Faizuu.. How are you babe?? great your exam was good and I am sure you will pass with great colors. also your college interview was good..so double work success and your prize is nivren scenes today.

I loved loved loved your analysis. in fact everyones. Moni, mahi, and navz thoughts too. 

I love esp these parts of your thoughts
Viren Crushing The Feather -
Okay No, Viren ISN'T The Stalker. He Is A Husband EVERY Girl DREAMS Of Having! And He Only Crumpled The Feather. It Doesn't Mean That He's Gonna Harm Nivi. I Think It Meant Either 2 Things:
1 -  OH MERI NIVI, TU BACH KE JAAYEGI KAHAN? Kehna Toh Parhegaa Hi, Keh Tum Ne Kya Manga Ta!! ... And Tonight, I Will Sooo Make You Say It. Tonight Baby, Tonight.
2 - MP/Stalker, I'm Gonna CRUSH YOUR DREAMS. Tonight Baby, YES, TONIGHT!

And If That Didn't Have An Already Deep Effect On Nivi, Then Viren Leaves Her Begging, Leaves Her Feeling The Beauty Of Love, Leaves Her With That Viren Touch, As He Encloses Her, First By Wrapping His Arms Around Her Arms, And Slowly, Like Water, Trickling Them Into Her Hands, Clearly Showing Nivi, That I Want You SO Badly Like This, But I'm Having To Slowly Wait Till That Day. 

very well written analysis faiza. Your thoughts and positive attitude rocks. Finally we are moving forward. MP is here and hopefully it end here now. and Nivi and Viren are also coming close...again Viren has forgotten to count her smiles...but date pe toh 2 smiles more will happen. n then finally we can see her saying magical words. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Hi Faizu dear, big NivRen hug to you too sweetie. ๐Ÿค— Congratulation on getting in College and doing good in History exam. Wonderful, very poetic analysis sweetie. I can see your passion for NivRen in your writings. The way you described of feeling of being in love is amazing. You have described Nivi's state of heart so beautifully. Loved your interpretation of all scenes, it was magical.Well you made me LOL with your Taj Mahal comment, Viren's Taj Mahal is wherever his wife is with him. ๐Ÿ˜‰

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where is Payal??? How come she is not online when she was working from home?? we need her thoughts too.

Rachu...I understand you do not want anything fake about Viren infront of Nivi and dont want her to get hurt.. and believe me we all feel that way. Remember on saturday I told you I feel we are Nivi's friends and sister and very protective of her and as if Viren is standing in front of us challenging us that he will take Nivi away from us forever..but we are happpy for nivi as long as she is happy. and today she is happy. so lets be happy for her. when time comes to be sad with her..we will be there too. okay? 

Remember Viren's dialog?? He asked to Nivi in Hospital..."Kya Confused ho? ya phir khushi mein shamil hona nahi aata??" so, right now you are confused...we all agree. but its ok. slowly you can work towards clearing your doubts. and till today in all Nivren scenes we have only seen Viren's love and understanding and patience. So he can't hurt Nivi for sure. thats why he keeps saying his marriage Vows too. He has promised to protect her and be with her in happiness and sadness and will never leave her hand...how can he. pls have faith.

Remember the meaning of word FAITH - It is nothing more than an understanding, a belief, a thought about something or someone, or some situation that cannot be proven. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rach ... I know what you are doing. You are just trying to prepare for the worst so your heart break will not be that bad right
( lol I hope I am right) : )

dont worry yaar. : )
just do what I do

watch only nivren parts
and jsut before that stupid BG comes turn it off or rewind LOL
thats what I have done so far I totally watched the part where viren holds nivi from the back like 1000000 times
just that again and again and again....

I am soo speechless .. I think i need break from Nivren my mind is getting too cloudyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Rach Dii!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Ohh Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much Rach Di!!
Remain Positive, And ONLY Postive Will Happen!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mahi Diiiiii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Ohh Mahi Dii, I Can NEVER Forget My Limits. Yup, He's My Jijuu, And I ONLY See Him THAT Way!

@Simran Dii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Awwwwwwww, Thank Youuuuuu!!!!!!
Loool,  I'm Still Ill, But, I Feel a Jetspeed Recovery On It's Way This Week!
Yup, Just Be Postive, And Everything Good Will Happen!
AWWW, YES, VIREN MISSED NIVI'S SMILES TODAY!!
LIKE SO MANY TIMES!!!
Aaaah Well, The Date Shall Cover Them!!

@Ketty Diiiiiiiiii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
AND THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Yupp, Viren Loves To Change His Location Of The Taj Mahal! ๐Ÿ˜‰
My Passion Is Just On The Roll Right Now!
Imagine Our Analysis When NivRen Actually Have A ROMANTIC Scene!!
OMV!!!!

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi please please go eat ...ek baa kahun kabhi bhi apna gussa food pe nahin nikalte ...aur yeh ek badi bahen ki baat hain ...toh sun lo please
aur rachu my jaanu no way viren is the mp/stalker ...he just loves her passionately so all that he is saying is he wants her and tonight is the night he wants to spend with her ...thats my 100% conclusion ...see in the precap he left and the MP came ...so its just not him
gmann2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Faiza, ketty Shova hugs anyways ok I will wipe out all my fears of Viren being stalker and concentrate on their romantic scenes and I really enjoyed those scenes it's just I don't want everything to be fake as Nivi has now completely fallen for Viren and if now her trust broken she will not be able to trust anyone anymore.

Faiza, Mahi and Moni mindblowing analysis

Navz its your positive Views makes me positive but still I am doubtful

Zarmeen I agree Divya is doing wrong but I will say even Sid is not doing correct as I liked his shouting at DD but still his ways of amending things are always wrong everyone in family considers him sensible and mature person but till now he had shown immaturity in handling his personal relations. Divya is already labled as psyco brainless wife but to handle this kind of wife Viren is needed for sure who know when to show a person his place and when to listen and how to make that person listen to you.

Thanks sweetie, I know you are afraid and I get that. Good that you decided to concentrate on NivRen's romantic moments. Me too, I don't want Nivi to get hurt and second time her trust on love got crushed. I more confident that Viren is not stalker because I just can't imagine CTs doing same again to Nivi, and you have said so many times that Nivi goes through with Viren whatever she went through with Sid but with totally opposite outcome. This time also Nivi is putting her trust and now giving her heart to Viren, it will have different outcome, Sid broke it, and Viren will nurture it.

And I agree with you about Sidya, GM is wrong but in my eyes Sid is equally wrong, he doesn't know how to handle a situation, he is trying no doubt but not in right way.