Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 46)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him.... 

hello guys
I too agree with sneha may be he is giving a chance to MP so that he can catch him red handed........

and the stalker who was shown in the precap his body frame was not like viren........ infact  i felt his frame was rather big, may be a little fat........i don't know whether I just imagined that............................... what do you guys think...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Rachu, you have made up your mind and am not going to try and change that, because its your fear talking ! Rather then convince you that he is not the stalker, I will try and understand your fear ! Let us suppose that the MP is Viren !! He is not, I'm sure, but let us suppose he is !! I know you will quit, but I won't, at least till I find out why had to stoop to stalking to get Nivi's love ! What hell has he gone through in his past for him to resort to such measures to get someone's love !! Because HE is doing this for love only, and can you blame HIM ? He seems to have tried to live up to his elder's bro image all his life and fell short, he has never received love from anyone from his family ! for his parents he is merely a pawn in their game of getting business and property ! his grandparents doesn't think much of him, he has been shown how unworthy he is in front of Sid !! Even in a negative way his parents and his mom has always thought more about Sid then HIM !! And this is all we have just gathered from the show ! apart from all our guess work, we don't know single thing about him !! we don't know what made him into the obsessive lover he is !! Until and unless they prove him out right negative, I won't quit, because I want to know what his past is.

And this is all in the case of HE is the STALKER !! and I'm dame sure he is not !! i can bet anything on it !!!

Also the CT's have said it themselves, their love story is their trump card !! And do you really think that the CT's would mess up a jodi whose fans just spent an entire week voting like mad for them ?? They have MAJOR TRP's in NIVREN ONLY !! Without them, the show will become what it was before KInny entered and I'm sure they ain't stupid !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeegina24ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No Navz I am sure he is stalker now. I seriously had fear in my mind of turning him negative but trying to ignore it but not now I don't want to dream more because to me now its look like a selfish trap which Viren created not only around Nivi but around us also and it will completely break that beautiful image of Viren not of lover but I loved the fact he was straight to your face but now its like he is manipulative and more evil than his parents they atleast show what they are but he hides his true colors from everyone. Even if he is doing all this for love then also he is evil. I won't dream now I would rather want Nivi to die and Viren to suffer if he is stalker. Because I don't want Nivi to become sacrificing lamb and even after sacrificing everything she get into the trap.

Now I am clearly feeling that he is trying to frame Sid and may be alltogether negative. Because after this point story will move in 2 ways either death of Viren and Sid Nivi back together or Nivi becoming sacrificing queen try to cure him and then teach him true love. In both cases the beautiful image of love will be broken and I am not for it.

Anyway its not my show and I will watch till they bring in light without dreaming now and then stop watching and I think I will remember them till now and live peacefully. I don't know what was the need of hiding it from start I know it will be tough now but still ok. 
oh baby Rachu..why you thinking negative babe?? Viren ko yeh sab karke kya milega??

He has waited each day patiently and is counting her smiles..and been there to protect her..even against this family.

why would CT show the protector to be negative and spoil the whole show?? they know Nivren is their trump card and they cannot spoil it. thats why I think MP track is being dragged. because the CT do not know which way to take the story. they are also confused. So, they are showing Nivren moving forward with doubt of MP on everyone..so they have the flexibility to move anyway.

plus we now know the MP is male character. plus he did not look like Viren. see the way he was standing in precap. it looked someone more taller and broader. 

Dont worry babe. I promise you ..Viren cant be the stalker. There is no motive here. He loves Nivi more than anything else. and he will not take badla for anyone..like not for CC or Sid.

and He is now so close to Nivi fallen in love with him..why wud he ruin that? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow wow wow wow what an episode. Still trying to come out of it.

Rach then there is no love story if he is a stalker coz Nivi will never be able to love him if she finds out that he was the person behind everything and y did he promise everybody that he will find out the stalker as we know he never back out on his promises. For me he is not a stalker again until and unless shown otherwise.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Also Rachu, I was going to mention this in my analysis but just for you I'm going to mention this !!

We saw Viren's passionate/possessive side surface tonight right ? Especially in the back hug scene, but everyone of us was concentrating so much on his possessive side and his facial expressions, that I think most of you didn't notice that even though he desperately wanted and desired her and was barely hanging onto his control, when he caressed her arms and hugged her from back and put his arms around her, his touch was so light and gentle, notice, how he is holding her so lightly, not possessively, in fact his hands are just resting on hers, and not even holding them properly, because even though he gave in to his desire, he wanted to keep his embrace light and gentle, so she can break free if she wants too and when she did, he again give her time ! When he can think about her even at a time when his impatience and his control on his desire and love for his is wearing thin, how can he hurt her sweetheart ! he rather die then even think about hurting her !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Rach sweetie I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I agree with Navz and I will not try to change your mind as you won't believe us without proof and let's admit we all are speculating mostly when it comes to Viren's agenda and his past. 

I am just going to state my POV. I still don't think he is a stalker because even if he is manipulative, he is still a smart guy and I don't think he will take such a huge risk for just getting Nivi's love. And sweetie Nivi again prayed today for togetherness of NivRen. And that masked guy didn't look like Viren either, he can pay someone to do that but why he wants his wife to be afraid now when she is already ready to be his? I know many things points to him a stalker but then again there are so many things that says otherwise. I will keep my faith intact until CT breaks it.

And as Navz said NivRen love story is trump card for CTs, they won't dare to mess this up. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach sweetie I am sorry that you are feeling this way. I agree with Navz and I will not try to change your mind as you won't believe us without proof and let's admit we all are speculating mostly when it comes to Viren's agenda and his past. 

I am just going to state my POV. I still don't think he is a stalker because even if he is manipulative, he is still a smart guy and I don't think he will take such a huge risk for just getting Nivi's love. And sweetie Nivi again prayed today for togetherness of NivRen. And that masked guy didn't look like Viren either, he can pay someone to do that but why he wants his wife to be afraid now when she is already ready to be his? I know many things points to him a stalker but then again there are so many things that says otherwise. I will keep my faith intact until CT breaks it.

And as Navz said NivRen love story is trump card for CTs, they won't dare to mess this up. 

Exactly !! And like I said, lets suppose he is the stalker, why stalker her now ? Didn't we earlier thought when the article came that he might be psychotic and doing all this to isolate her so she falls in love with him, but she is already in love with him and he knows that for quite some time now, so why stalk or scare her now ? Just to speed up her realization ?? I don't think so sweetie, because he has been so patient with her, if he can wait for so long, he can wait for some more time !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeShayafangmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hey..  we reached 500000 in voting.... :) cheers.... Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCgina24Shayafangmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top