India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 45)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him.... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeasyadadasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12xaviaraGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Aashvee sorry to hear that you are stuck with your project on holiday too. I understand how you feel. I hope your prof. have mercy on you and let you go before four  hours. Hug

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey Aashu janu. How r u? Oh u r being lectured LOL Concentrate on the lecture honey and y did u come to the forum to read the update i dont think now u will follow anything the dean talks Wink

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

hey again my jaanupiesHug
Please please take pity on me someone and pray that this torture ends soon, I'm dying here and I haven't been able to watch. we have an intensive class right now, short break. Why is life being so unfair to ME?Cry i mean, it's like a MLK hol today, the Uni is closed, all other students are at home and only our project class, 10 of us are here in the dean's conference room being lectured at non-stop because we have to finish this assignment in two weeksCry why? why? why?
i read sanju's update and i'm really dying. And it's gonna be at least four more hours before i can get back to my room and watch the episode.
i can't believe this...Cry

awwww my poor baby, but sweetie, studies comes first and you can always watch the episode later !! *hugs* Patience is always fruitful !! Smile

Hey Aashvee, my jaanupie!! Hug I second what Navz says completely and believe it or not today's patience is going to be pay you back big time!! WinkLOL This wait is so going to be worth it, once you see the episode. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
payal dear...
waiting impatiently 4 ur dissection of today's awesome nivren scenes...

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him.... 
Well Sneha I don't know about that, actually after looking at precap I was kind of irritated at Viren for always leaving Nivi alone in god forsaken places. But two dialogues of his , when he told her he won't let any fear near her from now on and everything will be different between them and at home after they come back from HM, gives me a lots of hope that he knows what is at risk and he very well knows what he is doing and why he is doing as he said himself. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
No Navz I am sure he is stalker now. I seriously had fear in my mind of turning him negative but trying to ignore it but not now I don't want to dream more because to me now its look like a selfish trap which Viren created not only around Nivi but around us also and it will completely break that beautiful image of Viren not of lover but I loved the fact he was straight to your face but now its like he is manipulative and more evil than his parents they atleast show what they are but he hides his true colors from everyone. Even if he is doing all this for love then also he is evil. I won't dream now I would rather want Nivi to die and Viren to suffer if he is stalker. Because I don't want Nivi to become sacrificing lamb and even after sacrificing everything she get into the trap.

Now I am clearly feeling that he is trying to frame Sid and may be alltogether negative. Because after this point story will move in 2 ways either death of Viren and Sid Nivi back together or Nivi becoming sacrificing queen try to cure him and then teach him true love. In both cases the beautiful image of love will be broken and I am not for it.

Anyway its not my show and I will watch till they bring in light without dreaming now and then stop watching and I think I will remember them till now and live peacefully. I don't know what was the need of hiding it from start I know it will be tough now but still ok. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

payal dear...
waiting impatiently 4 ur dissection of today's awesome nivren scenes...
My Ashley jaan. Hug Sweets, how are you dear?? Thanks a ton as always for the live update. Smile Yes, I do want to put my thoughts down about today's episode but dear, it will be later today, more like towards the end of the day, which is going to mean your morning by the time you get to read it sweets. Promise to PM you the page number, though. Love you, my jaan, for asking for it. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Go to top