NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 42)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

zarmeen dear...ilu ilu ilu...Hug
actually i didnt see wat happened to d feather as i was typing...wen sanju said i thot she was getting worried but wen ketty said too i got worried...
thanx dear, now i'm happy...so if he's holding it tight den maybe it means he wont let her wish go in vain...dat he'll take very care abt it...do i make sense?
Ash Jaani go and check out the scene and that is only my POV.

@All we were dying the c the obssessive/possessive side of Viren and I don't know y but I think I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it.
Zarmeen I am also looking forward to see Viren's obsessive/possessive side, I am going enjoy that more than his romeogiri so far. Embarrassed Today's Viren's dialogue: I want you to be mine in every way and only mine says a lot. He said the same on KC night but in very soft way, when he told Nivi that I don't like when my wife is not around me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ketty dear...i'm not scared either...its just dat dat expression was very interesting...in the sense dat now his obsessive side is coming out little by little...
now imagine wat wud be his reaction if he saw d MP scaring nivi? not catching but seeing d person...we may see more obsessive side out...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

fai_luBz_NehaHC Senior Member
fai_luBz_NehaHC
fai_luBz_NehaHC

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
OMG....dar laGta hai ccBm dheKne mEin jIIiii...CryLOL
fInally mA pari Is in lUv...Dancing
bt y hE cruShed the feaTher yaArShocked..?? im rEaly gEttng sCareD..

nD i  reAly luVd hiz hUg nd hiz obseSsion faCe..Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12xaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
ketty...today's way of him telling dat was very intense...i 4got to breathe again seeing dat n also seeing nivi staying in d hug 4 few moments...

btw, isnt 20 smiles crossed now?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
fahi...did u read navi's explanation of feather crushing? its on pg 39...
do read it...u'll feel better...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Wow what an awesome episode today and today it was all about touch between NivRen though all decent ones Wink

Btw Ashly and Sanju i dont think he meant anything bad for Nivi when he crushed that feather coz after Nivi left he was smiling for a long time but my pov is then he realised that MP is going to strike today night and hence the crush implied he will catch the MP finally.... It symbolised that. i hope...

And for the impatience in the last scene. come on girls give him a break, one can totally understand his situation,,, infact i commend him for being this patient for such a long time LOL Such a romantic atmosphere, he knows Nivi loves him, he loves her beyond limits, how can he have patience yaar and its coming out in his dialogues when he says he wants more than her saath....Wink and excluvisity LOL

Minus Sidya i loved the episode and am sure he is not the stalker.... btw guys did u see the stalker was quiet healthy Wink jawahar is quiet fit in a way... i thought his body resembled one of the guards that were sent alongLOL

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 17 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCprajeecoolgirl7nutsaashvee.rahejagmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12xaviaraGita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@ all : girls, just enjoy NivRen and don't worry about anything !! Viren's passionate/possessive side of love is surfacing, which he had suppressed all this time for Nivi's sake, because she didn't reciprocate his feelings and he didn't want to scare her with his passion for her, but after tonight's first NivRen scene when Nivi actually initiated and touched him on her own willingly, the firm hold he had on his passion and desire for her loosened  and that was what he we saw when he hugged her from back !! But the minute he realized she tensed up, he reigned in his passion and desire for her, because he didn't want to scare her and realized she is still not ready yet !! I for one loved this side of him !!! Because this shows the intensity of his love, passion and desire for her !!

@ suchi : i haven't seen Milee either sweetie, am worried about her, hope she comes online for a bit tonight !!

@ ashley : its okay hun, I know it is easy to get worried, but like always say have faith in Viren !! Plus Nivi prayed for them to be together forever ! do you think that Viren would be the stalker after a prayer like that ? Smile so relax and enjoy sweetie !! *hugs*

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafanaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97Sofna

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
my SQ:
is it possible dat kinha wer blushing coz they wer teased already abt d close scenes they wer doing in d lovers shack n date scene?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeefai_luBz_NehaHCaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraGita97

Go to top