Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 40)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, Viren is not a normal lover, he is an obsessive one and obsessive lovers are very possessive !! His crushing the feather is as equal to his clenching his fist before their wedding ! just shows his frustration, that Nivi didn't tell him her wish ! he knows she loves him, but he wants her love, acceptance and trust at the same time !!! so now that he knows she feels the same, his patience is wearing thin that's all !!! He is not the stalker !!
Here's hoping you are right

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Girls, Viren is not a normal lover, he is an obsessive one and obsessive lovers are very possessive !! His crushing the feather is as equal to his clenching his fist before their wedding ! just shows his frustration, that Nivi didn't tell him her wish ! he knows she loves him, but he wants her love, acceptance and trust at the same time !!! so now that he knows she feels the same, his patience is wearing thin that's all !!! He is not the stalker !!
Navz it is always pleasure to read your views as it calms me down. I am not doubting Viren as stalker at all. I am just worried that if Nivi sees his that look she will be damn scared or may be not. She will find out about his possessiveness sooner or later, right? I really want to see how she handles that. In today's episode, we can clearly see his obsessive/possessive side which was really subtle till now. But again this doesn't mean he is going to hurt her in anyway.

Edited by gmann2010 - 17 January 2011 at 8:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Have to go. Looking forward to reading all the wonderful analysis tomorrow. Bye all!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
zarmeen dear...ilu ilu ilu...Hug
actually i didnt see wat happened to d feather as i was typing...wen sanju said i thot she was getting worried but wen ketty said too i got worried...
thanx dear, now i'm happy...so if he's holding it tight den maybe it means he wont let her wish go in vain...dat he'll take very care abt it...do i make sense?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I loved the episode and it was beautiful and love shed was also nice. Nivi is falling in love with Viren, the song, the set everything was beautiful. I will cherish their romantic moments though I am getting that soon Viren is going to turned either Negative or psychotic but still I will enjoy till the actual curtain raiser.

Today though I hated Divya too much but I liked the fact that for the first time after 3 months Sid did standup and fight with Divya showing her his temper. It was becoming so much looking at him sulking and giving in to him. Frankly I liked angry Sid atleast something was good.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanlamssimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviaraGita97

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Yep I agree completely...btw did u see Sid's face when he knew the 4 guards were going along...seemed like he was very frustrated / irritated almost like how will i carry out my plan now. he was also asking a lot of details...so u think Sid??? At the end Viren's face seemed normal like anticipation as well as frustration that Nivi continues to elude him

Edited by nuts - 17 January 2011 at 8:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Navz it is always pleasure to read your views as it calms me down. I am not doubting Viren as stalker at all. I am just worried that if Nivi sees his that look she will be damn scared or may be not. She will find out about his possessiveness sooner or later, right? I really want to see how she handles that. In today's episode, we can clearly see his obsessive/possessive side which was really subtle till now. But again this doesn't mean he is going to hurt her in anyway.

Ketty, she she will see his possessive side but I believe she will not get scared because she knows him and knows how much gentleness he is capable off ! So I believe the next track after MP, will be of Nivi getting to know Viren and his past !! She will try and understand where he is coming from and will understand him and his love !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeesimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

@bold- navi dear...u r my saviour wen i go anywer near doubting viren's love...
i think even d hug time expression showed his impatience...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumShayafanzarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top