good morning guyz how was the episode today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Just saw the first part, girls Nivi is in love and it's so wonderful to watch. My heart is racing watching that scene. 

But I am angry at this stupid CTs for playing with our emotions. The way Viren crushed that feather and look in his eyes was scary. I really hope he is still talking about date only. I am not losing my faith, nope not now. 
If he crushed the feather means he is going to hurt Nivi big time I just don't understand the logic why can't they let us enjoy their romantic date peacefully without scaring us too much these things they could show later too anyways I will remember their romantic date.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Just saw the first part, girls Nivi is in love and it's so wonderful to watch. My heart is racing watching that scene. 

But I am angry at this stupid CTs for playing with our emotions. The way Viren crushed that feather and look in his eyes was scary. I really hope he is still talking about date only. I am not losing my faith, nope not now. 
if he is talking about the date, why would he crush the feather? damn the cts. they are playing with our emotions

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OK the NivRen was beyond adorable but its ben like totally tainted in my mind due to the ending bit- Viren crushes the feather and gives that sinister look whilst muttering "Aaj raat" to himself. I'm fine with the cryptic looks, the deliberately misleading BG, but I'm NOT fine with him crushing the feather in his hands. I mean that feather was supposed to have been a symbol of love and was meant to be cherished...then why did it have to bear the brunt of Viren's brute force, which itself is an open question at this point in time ofcourse. I didn't like this gesture at all and am quite miffed about it. Sure, the optimistic side inside me urges me to think that perhaps Viren is that by doing so, Viren is showing his grossly vengeful side in that he wants justice to be served for Nivi as he raises the curtain off the conspiracies against her blah blah but still that doesn't justify his unruly action of crushing the feather his dear wife once wished upon.

Edited by _Hira_89 - 17 January 2011 at 8:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesimran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
last part-
sidya fight...she blames he's worried abt nivi n so came to trip...
dd tells sid they r in seperate rooms...Angry
mature sid says its between them...its not our matter...Clap
angry dd goes to pack n angry sid says i'll go n leaves room...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWoooooooWWWWWWWW
lovers shack
cute scene...she enter room n he's at door...segment scene of flower fall...he elaves 4 sometime...waiter brings luggage n tells viren did all decorations...nivi is soooo touched..sees a ganpati portrait n prays KEEP OUR JODI TOGETHER FOREVER Dancing
viren comes n sees her praying n asks wat wish now n she says she got her wish so saying thanx 4 giving u...
he moves near her n tells i was always with u only u had to realize it she turns away...

(NOW I REALLY NEED A NEW OXYGEN TANK)
he comes behind very close n tells i'm very greedy i not only need ur saath but want u in every way but dont know wen dat day'll come (ok now obsession face) n sort of hugs her fm behind n catches her hands...poor nvi is tensed n moves out n turns...viren back to normal face n tells 1 more surprise n nivi leaves..same bad bg music viren smiling...

precap-new segment dress...
nivren in room only, current goes viren goes to check calling watchman..
a masked face looks in thru open window n nivi sees wen she turns far away in doorway d masked person (looks like mota guy) appears..
she frightened closes door while d guy tries to open...she screams viren...

so we r not lucky to avoid MP b4 d date scene...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7nutsfai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-KinSanj

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

If he crushed the feather means he is going to hurt Nivi big time I just don't understand the logic why can't they let us enjoy their romantic date peacefully without scaring us too much these things they could show later too anyways I will remember their romantic date.
In my POV he just held to the feather tight

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
navi dear...can u pls pls upload soon today...
oh God, dat hug-fm-behind scene....!!!!
nivren is definitely going to kill us b4 actual romance...

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
eeks
Losers.. ek pyara romantic date nahi de sakthay?
they have to ruin everything for us

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top