Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 37)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Payal how are you sweety Yep we all are busy in voting, segment and waiting for episode and yep we will make CCBM on top.

Navz you are right that we should reach 475000 but in that negative voters are also negative so it will become tough but still we will try.

Sneha true dil ka kya hai vo to kissi par bhi aa jata hai anyways I don't want to overreact for this jodi but sometime I do. I never try to say this should not happen in serial but now days I am saying just in fear of breaking the jodi. Actually if we see logically playing negative will be new shade for kinshuk as an actor it can boost his carrier but I love Viren as a character and more NivRen as jodi so can't see him going negative and hurting Nivi and breaking jodi. I loved passionate Love but can't see ill love or sympethetic love. So that's why I sometime overreact. If from starting they had shown Viren negative and obsessed or psychotic whatever it is so I wouldn't have fell in love with jodi and not so scared of breaking of this jodi as I am now wouldn't have overreacted this much even before it is shown and just indications are being given.   

You know Rachu even for me it took a long time to be convinced that Viren wasn;t playing games and actually loved Nivi only because they never showed his side of realisation part . After identities being revealed there was only 1 scene wherein they showed him concerned towards Nivi, i mean thinking abt her (the coffee and sleeping pill part). apart from that they earlier did not show him thinking abt her all the time like the shows normally do. But then once i was convinced i did not want him to be against her and acting it out. If they had not shown such a bonding between them, i was ready for his grey role, in the sense he making moves towards her, in the end just to punish her but now i can not think of it... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeesimran728gmann2010Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Me too I am not able to wait for it to get uploaded but that music is scaring me what they want to show us are these indications to stop watching the serial but lets enjoy the romantic moments first then will think about it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Yipeeeeee 75172.

Seriously I can't breathe, Ashly's update is making me this hyper, I am sure I am going to faint while watch this episode. Embarrassed

Yayyyyyyyyy we reached 475,000 !!! I would go for 500,000, but if the date is tonight ! I'm sure everyone is gonna forget about voting !!

and i agree, my heart is going mad just reading the update ! breathe Navz !! breathe !!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
part2-
sidya scene...poor sid trying to romance his PB wife...
but she is no mood...ready 4 fight...
in short, dd is in bad mood...precap scene...she is hurting sid indirectly...(stupid womanAngry)
sid leaves angrily to downstairs..
dd is at room door n waiter gives tray to another to viren's room...dd realize they r in diff rooms ( y she of all ppl?????Angry)
sid asks abt safety of lovers shack which dd hears...she gets new point to doubt sid..
nivren comes...sid warns viren abt safety...sid is very worried abt both...manager shows extra 4 ppl to go with them...nivren r like "wat?we r not alone?Disapprove" expression    LOL but viren thanks sid..a bro hug..n leaves...

same coming up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
looks like the date isnot tonight ! and am so gonna skip DivSid !! And why the hell does Divya find out about them staying in different rooms !! now she is going to breate more problems with this info !! Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97Suchi-KinSanj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
OMG the first part was to die for.....Dead part 2 seems too much of Sidya Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
guys did u see the way viren crushed that feather as soon as nivi left and his expressions went all serious? Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Just saw the first part, girls Nivi is in love and it's so wonderful to watch. My heart is racing watching that scene. 

But I am angry at this stupid CTs for playing with our emotions. The way Viren crushed that feather and look in his eyes was scary. I really hope he is still talking about date only. I am not losing my faith, nope not now. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top