Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 35)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni, Payal, shanthi, and Sneha Hug today we have so much celebrate for, coming at #3 In IF, NivRen win and segment, hopefully episode too. Dancing

Ketty janu now our second mission should be to bring CCBM at no.1 at IF. I keep voting countless times a day after refreshing the site. Dont know if it counts but it does show a message that rating has been saved so i believe it counts. So girls keep voting on CMBig smile
Hey Snehupie!! Hug Ditto, I do the very same thing, keep refreshing the site and vote countless times during the day for CCBM. Smile I wish we can bring CCBM's ranking to 1.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
the guys did u knoe now the like limit is to 50 =P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hey Payal how are you sweety Yep we all are busy in voting, segment and waiting for episode and yep we will make CCBM on top.

Navz you are right that we should reach 475000 but in that negative voters are also negative so it will become tough but still we will try.

Sneha true dil ka kya hai vo to kissi par bhi aa jata hai anyways I don't want to overreact for this jodi but sometime I do. I never try to say this should not happen in serial but now days I am saying just in fear of breaking the jodi. Actually if we see logically playing negative will be new shade for kinshuk as an actor it can boost his carrier but I love Viren as a character and more NivRen as jodi so can't see him going negative and hurting Nivi and breaking jodi. I loved passionate Love but can't see ill love or sympethetic love. So that's why I sometime overreact. If from starting they had shown Viren negative and obsessed or psychotic whatever it is so I wouldn't have fell in love with jodi and not so scared of breaking of this jodi as I am now wouldn't have overreacted this much even before it is shown and just indications are being given.   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010ashred12

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning/Good Evening!! Hi my jaanupies!! Hug Navz, Ashley, Ketty, Rach, Zarmeen, Sneha, Sanju, Moni, Anju, Shanthi!! How's every one doing?? What's going on? Or should I even be asking, hehe? LOL OMG, the SBB segment is to die for. Dead NivRen and KinHa are looking so fabulous. Day Dreaming I wish this segment gets aired in today's episode itself! Can't wait for it! I don't want to get all carried away because what ends up actually shown is never as good as what is shown in these segments. Unhappy And, congratulations, my lovelies, CCBM's ranking has gone up to 3, now!!! Clap That is awesome!! Not to mention because of everyone's voting, NivRen are going to win the best jodi. Yieeeeppppp DancingDancing
Hi Payal yes its great about the no. 3 and i hope they dont waste too much time on sidya and air the date today

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Yup, I just noticed that as well yesterday, Sanju! So, how are you, sweets?? How's the new VM coming along? When are we going to get to see it? Smile

Shayafansimran728gmann2010KinSanj

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni, Payal, shanthi, and Sneha Hug today we have so much celebrate for, coming at #3 In IF, NivRen win and segment, hopefully episode too. Dancing
hi ketty yes lots to celebrateStar

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
guys i dunno if u all seen it but i wanted to show u guys wht i was doing at the beach the other day LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Yup, I just noticed that as well yesterday, Sanju! So, how are you, sweets?? How's the new VM coming along? When are we going to get to see it? Smile
vry soon payal.
i am just waiting for the date scene as i need that scene for the lyrics. so if we get it tonight then tomorrow u will hv the vm posted =D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top