India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 33)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hey Rachu babes i know they are surely winning but lets make a new record or something na regarding number of votes on a poll or something. Every1 will remember this for a long time Wink

And as regards the Kinha dissection of the segment. Janu we were just having fun and whats wrong in dreaming janu. We know after all its their life and they will decide but sochne mein kya jata hai janu Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Just saw the SBB segment. Wow, really nice. Hope we get to see the date today and they dont focus too much on Sidya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Good Morning/Good Evening!! Hi my jaanupies!! Hug Navz, Ashley, Ketty, Rach, Zarmeen, Sneha, Sanju, Moni, Anju, Shanthi!! How's every one doing?? What's going on? Or should I even be asking, hehe? LOL OMG, the SBB segment is to die for. Dead NivRen and KinHa are looking so fabulous. Day Dreaming I wish this segment gets aired in today's episode itself! Can't wait for it! I don't want to get all carried away because what ends up actually shown is never as good as what is shown in these segments. Unhappy And, congratulations, my lovelies, CCBM's ranking has gone up to 3, now!!! Clap That is awesome!! Not to mention because of everyone's voting, NivRen are going to win the best jodi. Yieeeeppppp DancingDancing

Edited by Excruciating - 17 January 2011 at 7:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97KinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Oh my lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy Swwetiess hu r u all ?????HugHugHugHugHugHug  . No1 mised me ??? CryCry

Ohh can'tt waitt for d episode  . only 30 mins left

Yupieeeee our NIVREN WON i m Dancing

So guyzzzz wht r u discussingg ? cn i join it ? Big smile
HEY Moni everyone missed you but you know we all are so much in voting and segment that we are not wishing anyone Yep NivRen won

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Good Morning/Good Evening!! Hi my jaanupies!! Hug Navz, Ashley, Ketty, Rach, Zarmeen, Sneha, Sanju, Moni, Anju, Shanthi!! How's every one doing?? What's going on? Or should I even be asking, hehe? LOL OMG, the SBB segment is to die for. Dead NivRen and KinHa are looking so fabulous. Day Dreaming I wish this segment gets aired in today's episode itself! Can't wait for it! I don't want to get all carried away because what ends up actually shown is never as good as what is shown in these segments. Unhappy And, congratulations, my lovelies, CCBM's ranking has gone up to 3, now!!! Clap That is awesome!! Not to mention because of everyone's voting, NivRen are going to win the best jodi. Yieeeeppppp DancingDancing

Payal my janu.Hug So happy today. See we have 2 things to celebrate today one would be nivren winning and the other CCBM rocking at number 3.. Girls if all of us vote continously at chaska meter. CCBM would also be number 1 on this forum too janus. pls keep voting frequently on CM...

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12xaviaraGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Moni, Payal, shanthi, and Sneha Hug today we have so much celebrate for, coming at #3 In IF, NivRen win and segment, hopefully episode too. Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviaraGita97

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i believe the date is tonight!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by xaviara

heyyyyy Rach, Sanju, Ketty, Asshvee & Ashley !!! *hugs* how are u doing girls !! sorry for the late hello, me busy in voting as usual !! my family have declared me officially insane !! EmbarrassedLOL

Either am voting or watching the segment !! can't wait for the episode !!! Sanju are u sure they are gonna show it tonight ?? Because I can't wait till tomorrow !!!

Girls, if you find yesterday's link for UMAT then send it to me too ! But I don't think you will find it because these up loaders never upload the sunday episode of UMAT, because of the weekend !! I know this from past experience !!! Confused But since i'm dying to watch that segment, i will still continue to search for the video.

Hey Jaan you are still voting Jaan NivRen has won now they can't loose actually I was also voting actually their total + votes were 595000 so I thought let make it 600000 but looked like tough job as no one will vote now as they are sure to be won.

Yeah rachu, still voting, I'm trying that we reach the votes till 475,000 at least, so we can set a new record !! we are only 7 000 votes away from that target and still over 4 hours left !!! EmbarrassedLOL

Shayafansimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top