India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 30)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hi all. How is everyone today? New thread and already 30 pages. Great intro as usual.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hi dears...
did any1 get link to masti segment?
i was out-of-station dis weekend n wow awesome segment waiting to be watched !!!!
OMG OMG....i'm sooooo dead...friday's last scene almost made me search 4 oxygen tank....now i'll definitely need more than one...he was soooo going to kiss her !!!!!

1 hr 5 min more 4 d show....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeMonuKaKinshukShayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

Shova if Kinny if not engaged then I would love for the two of them to get together for real too, but there is a good chance he is, and he won't confirm it, I mean if Angad didn't mention he was married and had a kid for two years, then this is just engagement, usually celebs don't confirm such things to maintain their privacy ! No one knows that better then me, that is why I don't pray for them to be together, because if they are destined to be, they will and if they are not and Kinny loves someone else, I don't want to pray for someone's heart and engagement to break because I know how that feels !! Embarrassed If they are meant to be, then it will happen on its own !!

wonderful NavzClapI loved what u worte jaan. yes if they are destined then it will be if not then oh well. what ever happens is for the best. jannu Hugur such a wonderful person jaan, it is expressed so well in every post u write jaan. yes its not good to pray for someones happiness as it will give us happiness cause unknown to us mabye we will be causing some heartbreaks.I want kinny and his life partners to be happy, i will be happy with who ever he chooses as long as the girl is happy with him and same goes for Neha.

Thanks for understanding sweetheart, am a little emotional on this topic as you can see !!! Embarrassed *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
anju dear...
beautiful intro n title...
OMG 20th thread n 20 smiles !!!! wat a coincidence !!!!

hows ur mom?

zarmeen dear...
hows ur hand? wat did d doc say?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Simmi janu when r u going to sleep babz. its already morning.. Pls take care of your health janu... I am advising you though i myself hardly sleep for more than 5 hours at night....LOL

babe u r life saver by checking that fan article n confirming he is not engaged. why would he need to hide it..some ppl do but i dont think KM would.

ok i am going to sleep. see u in few hrs. n we can stop voting now. there is no way they can come back..

sneha, zarmeen, navz..can we request Sanju to send a message to KM abt couple voting. like she can send him the link we have been voting n tell him we are the ones voting n making them lead n win....maybe he will say "thankyou" to us...wat say?? plz say yes n mail her. goodnight. 

I will Message him the link on his FB, with a small message with it telling us how we worked our fingers off to vote constantly day and night !! While I do that, let Sanju no too and she can send him a message too !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hey all congrats!
CCBM is on no 3 on the charts of IF =D
WHOOP WHOOP!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
EveryoneHughugs to all my jaanupiesHugHugHug
I reached my room, got my lappie, sat with it on the bed and just....fell asleep until i woke up sometime ago and i am running late for for my first class at uni on my first day here and this is SO unfairAngry please kill me somebody, at least atmas don't have to go to uniLOL

Anyway, i just saw the segment, and love is certainly in the air for more than NiVRen, in my fertile Kinha imaginationEmbarrassed

does she kiss his hand. I WILL DIE and Viren will too

And what is gonna happen at 9:21 OMG!!!! Hyperventilating

And when se sings " tu hi bata" i think he ticked her at the back or something....look at KinHa, why SO much blushing, K thinks she is singing for him and N thinks she is singing for K.

Anyway, my heart is singing for NiVren and KinHa.

Snehooo, detailed microanalysis when i am back from uni.

Anju, I have to come back to write my thoughts on your absolutely fabulous introduction and title. It blew me away. you are beyond awesome jaanu.

all my jaanupies, loads of hugs and see you laterHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728Scintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by simran728

sneha, zarmeen, navz..can we request Sanju to send a message to KM abt couple voting. like she can send him the link we have been voting n tell him we are the ones voting n making them lead n win....maybe he will say "thankyou" to us...wat say?? plz say yes n mail her. goodnight. 

I will Message him the link on his FB, with a small message with it telling us how we worked our fingers off to vote constantly day and night !! While I do that, let Sanju no too and she can send him a message too !! Smile

guys don't worry when NivRen wins this poll..which will be for sure.
I'll set it as my status on viren Sood lovers page on FB. kinshuk is a regular visitor there. I'll tag him also so he reads it =D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviara

Go to top