Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 29)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Janu we all are anxiously waiting for this to happen for a long time now and u r getting upset Janu Cry

Oh bus yeh socho how important work is for Kinny and this is his work only na Wink

" Sunday ho ya monday, tujhko kaam...... karna hai bandhe "Hug
uffff wohi toh soch soch ke main zinda hoon! Haaye KinSanj kab honge ek saath? kab? kab dono ek saath screen pe aag lagayenge? kab unki famous jodi banegi? kab?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sneha please stop discussing whos fingers and hands are where!
mera dil jal raha hai yaar Unhappy *OUCH*
Hey Sanju meri Jaan Oh god tum Nivi se itna kyun jal rahi ho tum hi to kehti ho Viren Nivi ka hai aur kinshu tumhara so ab kya hua sweetu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraKinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning girls how are you all so what is going on todayBig smileEmbarrassed Everyone is ready to travel on NivRen romantic spaceshipEmbarrassed

Rachu goodmorning sweets. Did u watch the SBB segment janu...
Nope but will watch after 15 min with my tea and breakfast at that moment I will enjoy it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
AAJ Shova ne mujhe ignore kar diya good morning ka reply bhi nahi kiyaCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeenoxaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Hey Sanju meri Jaan Oh god tum Nivi se itna kyun jal rahi ho tum hi to kehti ho Viren Nivi ka hai aur kinshu tumhara so ab kya hua sweetu
arrey mera kinnu character mein hi sahi lekin i can't see him romance someone else besides me! haaye rachu when will KinSanj happen?

ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

arrey mera kinnu character mein hi sahi lekin i can't see him romance someone else besides me! haaye rachu when will KinSanj happen?
It happens daily in your dreams Sanju Big smileLOL

ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
lol rachu yea dat happens...but i actually want it to happen now!
dats it i am surely going to do an audition for CCBM now LOL
I shall be the evil one, seeins CC i have become a pro in giving evil looks ROFL

ShayafanzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

@ simi : sweetie if kinny is engaged, his fiance will personally come to this forum and kill us for praying for KinHa to be together for real !!! LOL

@ sneha : sneha !!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* we all have gone mad ! NivRen and KinHa tends to do so !! and what UMAT segment ? they showed one on sunday ??? Shocked  let me go look for it too !!! Embarrassed About KinHa, I have noticed the shyness and blushing too !! Also if you notice, while singing Neha looked at Kinny and he looked back and smile and his head was moving to the music, so he was encouraging her that she is singing well and to keep singing !! Smile But they were blushing a lot, more then usual, and its strange because if you see the sequence, NivRen are not so shy with each other, they are more playful, especially Nivi, loved the way she is insisting Viren to eat and then taking his hand and rubbing it against her cheeks !! Embarrassed

Oh Navs janu i did some researching on the forum and net after the article was published that Kinny is engaged and i read posts by one of his friends ( i guess he/she was a fan but now knows Kinny very well and Kinny is in touch with her/him) and the member had posted that he/she has confirmed with Kinny that he is not engaged or married Wink. And the member cleared everyone's doubt and said that Kinny himself said that. So i am not worried about he being committed now... So chill janu. we can dream of KInHa LOL

Janu pls go and see the segment and clear my doubt, i thought (though sounds impossible) that Nivi takes his hands not to her cheeks but somewhere near lips. Pls see it again and u will notice it.... But am sure in the show they will not edit it properly and will cut it..Angry

And did u notice when Neha says and Nivedita is falling in love , Kinny looks at her and unable to control his blush, moves his finger on his nose LOL he is so cute and the way his expressions where during the whole segment, he seemed so excited but blushed throughout while Neha spoke. I am so loving it...

Neha gets so nervous while singing nowadays that she always goofs up on the lyrics LOL

Yes Navs it seems there was a segment yest on U me aur tv in which they showed the missed part of the segment where in KInny was doing masti with Neha. Remember the couples night wala segment, they showed sumthing in the highlights but did not cover it on the segment, it seems like that was shown yesterday. Pls hunt for the link janu and do let us know if u get it... I have tried everywhere but cant find it janu....Angry

Oh it is so good to get the confirmation that he is still single !!! LOL Then I will dream away about KinHa, I was only controlling myself because of that rumor !!! Embarrassed

Oh yeah I noticed him looking at her and blushing !! lolzzz he has blushed way too many times in this segment then all the segments put together ! also Neha started the interview by saying, that I'm feeling like a princess and enjoying a lot and then quickly says Nivedita is enjoying all this a lot, and she is falling in love (Neha blushed full on here) and then she adds that that is why this is all the more special !!!

Sneha, it looked like she carressed his hand against her cheek, i don't think she would be the first one to initiate a kiss !! Viren is more then ready to be the first one to do that !!! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeeShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

Go to top