Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 27)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar over here also it is 5 in the morning watching the segment again and again. seems like just cant get enuf of Nivren

same here, first my fingers were aching because of the voting and now because of pressing the replay butto of the segment !!

@ simi & sneha : I have watched too many segments if Kinny and he has never been shy with either Sara or Parul, always doing masti, so either KinHa are still very formal with each other or they are just feeling shy for some other reason !! LOL and we are not the only crazy ones to think that something unusual is going on, the comments on NivRen segments on my YT channel are filled with same kinda comments on KinHa too !!! I get as much as comments on KinHa as I do for NivRen !! LOL

Navu janu i too tried watching Kinny's bidaai segments and he was not at all formal, infact he was the opposite of that.... So bindast even at talking abt HM LOL So initially even i thought may be because of the comfortable level... but Neha is a very easy going girl and i have read articles about how bubbly and full on masti she is on sets. Even in the segments we have seen her so bindast with Chanchal Maa , vandana chachi, rishma , abhi and even playing with YD, so uski bolti Kinny ke aage kyon bandh ho jati hai and vice versa,, y y y ? so its making me suspicious abt the other reason Wink but whats wrong in dreaming janu... Finally its their life and they know better...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

Yaar over here also it is 5 in the morning watching the segment again and again. seems like just cant get enuf of Nivren

thats wat i was thinking zarmeen...how come u r still online?? o am in love too with the seg. 

@ navz...KM is not engaged. not until he confirms it and breaks my heart in regds to Neha. i will wait for that day to come. 
Yaar Simran watching the segment and still voting. I swear i have never voted like this for anybody in my entire life

Oh janu u have just recovered with a hand injury and now u r voting continously and also r awake at this hour. So jaao janu we r there na. Remember we are maniacs... Though would love to be there and chat with us but health is important...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh Navs janu i did some researching on the forum and net after the article was published that Kinny is engaged and i read posts by one of his friends ( i guess he/she was a fan but now knows Kinny very well and Kinny is in touch with her/him) and the member had posted that he/she has confirmed with Kinny that he is not engaged or married Wink. And the member cleared everyone's doubt and said that Kinny himself said that. So i am not worried about he being committed now... So chill janu. we can dream of KInHa LOL

Janu pls go and see the segment and clear my doubt, i thought (though sounds impossible) that Nivi takes his hands not to her cheeks but somewhere near lips. Pls see it again and u will notice it.... But am sure in the show they will not edit it properly and will cut it..Angry

And did u notice when Neha says and Nivedita is falling in love , Kinny looks at her and unable to control his blush, moves his finger on his nose LOL he is so cute and the way his expressions where during the whole segment, he seemed so excited but blushed throughout while Neha spoke. I am so loving it...

Neha gets so nervous while singing nowadays that she always goofs up on the lyrics LOL

Yes Navs it seems there was a segment yest on U me aur tv in which they showed the missed part of the segment where in KInny was doing masti with Neha. Remember the couples night wala segment, they showed sumthing in the highlights but did not cover it on the segment, it seems like that was shown yesterday. Pls hunt for the link janu and do let us know if u get it... I have tried everywhere but cant find it janu....Angry

@bold- senha sweets lolz i thought that at first too,infact i was seeing a lot of looks from viren that seemed like he was thinking of kissing her also and when i saw nivi taking his hand and placing it so near her lipsBlushingOMG i think i died, but its quite possible we two are seeing things that arnt even there lolz.

And  UMAT linkCryI have bee hunting for that too,unable to find it really wanted to watch it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG guys plz tell me i am seeing things, well it very possible that i am lolz, but when Nivren went really close it looked like Viren was about to kiss her well thinking about it lolzLOLman i was thinking "Oh my r we gonna get anything of such sort"but luckly we didnt and they got more close and viren again from behind nivi was looking at her like he is about to plant a kiss on her any momentEmbarrassedOMG i am seeing too much lolz. I think i should stop but i cant, i am way too adicted in watching the segment and voting lolz(my fingers are non existant now)

Janu  i am with you on this. I too thought and even his eyes were saying the same thing janu.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you all so what is going on todayBig smileEmbarrassed Everyone is ready to travel on NivRen romantic spaceshipEmbarrassed

Shayafansimran728xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Dil mera tod diya usne,
bura kyun manoon?
haaye guys yeh segment dekh kar toh mera dil toot gaya
ab mera kya hoga? kaise karungi yeh sab update?

Shayafansimran728xaviara

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
CCBM AT 3 On Chaska meter......Party...Lookslike theres a new segment..*off to watch*..uugghh me dnt like these Sbs n sbb..always spoil the fun n suprise elemnt

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG guys plz tell me i am seeing things, well it very possible that i am lolz, but when Nivren went really close it looked like Viren was about to kiss her well thinking about it lolzLOLman i was thinking "Oh my r we gonna get anything of such sort"but luckly we didnt and they got more close and viren again from behind nivi was looking at her like he is about to plant a kiss on her any momentEmbarrassedOMG i am seeing too much lolz. I think i should stop but i cant, i am way too adicted in watching the segment and voting lolz(my fingers are non existant now)

Janu  i am with you on this. I too thought and even his eyes were saying the same thing janu.....
lolz i dunno each time i am seeing that scene thats all i can see so i was kinda confusedas to if i was seeing things or was it for real but then again i see things that dont exist.LOLlolz i knew u were also seeing it too jaan, i think me you and payal and even aashvee see such things like this only that dont even exist lolz yes his eyes were saying it naa??man his eyes speaks volumes,its like a open bookLOLok going over board again huh??

prajeeShayafansimran728xaviara

Go to top