Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 25)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar over here also it is 5 in the morning watching the segment again and again. seems like just cant get enuf of Nivren

same here, first my fingers were aching because of the voting and now because of pressing the replay butto of the segment !!

@ simi & sneha : I have watched too many segments if Kinny and he has never been shy with either Sara or Parul, always doing masti, so either KinHa are still very formal with each other or they are just feeling shy for some other reason !! LOL and we are not the only crazy ones to think that something unusual is going on, the comments on NivRen segments on my YT channel are filled with same kinda comments on KinHa too !!! I get as much as comments on KinHa as I do for NivRen !! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar over here also it is 5 in the morning watching the segment again and again. seems like just cant get enuf of Nivren

thats wat i was thinking zarmeen...how come u r still online?? o am in love too with the seg. 

@ navz...KM is not engaged. not until he confirms it and breaks my heart in regds to Neha. i will wait for that day to come. 
Yaar Simran watching the segment and still voting. I swear i have never voted like this for anybody in my entire life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ simi : sweetie if kinny is engaged, his fiance will personally come to this forum and kill us for praying for KinHa to be together for real !!! LOL

@ sneha : sneha !!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* we all have gone mad ! NivRen and KinHa tends to do so !! and what UMAT segment ? they showed one on sunday ??? Shocked  let me go look for it too !!! Embarrassed About KinHa, I have noticed the shyness and blushing too !! Also if you notice, while singing Neha looked at Kinny and he looked back and smile and his head was moving to the music, so he was encouraging her that she is singing well and to keep singing !! Smile But they were blushing a lot, more then usual, and its strange because if you see the sequence, NivRen are not so shy with each other, they are more playful, especially Nivi, loved the way she is insisting Viren to eat and then taking his hand and rubbing it against her cheeks !! Embarrassed

Navz jaan i know they are blushing way too much then usual rite, Mabye,just mabye our prayers for KinHan getting together is heard lolz, jokes, If kinny is engaged i want him to be loyal to his fiance. But man i know i shouldnt wish such things but oh how i wished his finance was Neha, man then our dream will be fullfilled.
Yes I also loved how encouraging Kinny was towards Neha. Its cute how Nivren are playful around eachother and KinHa is all shy and Blushing around eachother, it really making me wonder as to what is going on between Kinha???

Ahhh Nivi taking his hand was the best jaan , i think this was the best part uff i died a million death.And oh look at viren's eyesEmbarrassedOMG i am seeing something here lolz, i see so much happiness and love in those eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafan

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
guys in seg...even when Neha inhales heavily when KM is talking ....he feels n hear her n looks at her...i mean how attentive can u be ??

Edited by simran728 - 17 January 2011 at 5:04am

MonuKaKinshukShayafanxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
OMG guys plz tell me i am seeing things, well it very possible that i am lolz, but when Nivren went really close it looked like Viren was about to kiss her well thinking about it lolzLOLman i was thinking "Oh my r we gonna get anything of such sort"but luckly we didnt and they got more close and viren again from behind nivi was looking at her like he is about to plant a kiss on her any momentEmbarrassedOMG i am seeing too much lolz. I think i should stop but i cant, i am way too adicted in watching the segment and voting lolz(my fingers are non existant now)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728xaviara

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
 i think she likes  and respects him a lot and has given a position in her  life!!!!what's that ????guess guy's!!!!!!!!!

Shayafansimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

@ simi : sweetie if kinny is engaged, his fiance will personally come to this forum and kill us for praying for KinHa to be together for real !!! LOL

@ sneha : sneha !!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* we all have gone mad ! NivRen and KinHa tends to do so !! and what UMAT segment ? they showed one on sunday ??? Shocked  let me go look for it too !!! Embarrassed About KinHa, I have noticed the shyness and blushing too !! Also if you notice, while singing Neha looked at Kinny and he looked back and smile and his head was moving to the music, so he was encouraging her that she is singing well and to keep singing !! Smile But they were blushing a lot, more then usual, and its strange because if you see the sequence, NivRen are not so shy with each other, they are more playful, especially Nivi, loved the way she is insisting Viren to eat and then taking his hand and rubbing it against her cheeks !! Embarrassed

Navz jaan i know they are blushing way too much then usual rite, Mabye,just mabye our prayers for KinHan getting together is heard lolz, jokes, If kinny is engaged i want him to be loyal to his fiance. But man i know i shouldnt wish such things but oh how i wished his finance was Neha, man then our dream will be fullfilled.
Yes I also loved how encouraging Kinny was towards Neha. Its cute how Nivren are playful around eachother and KinHa is all shy and Blushing around eachother, it really making me wonder as to what is going on between Kinha???

Ahhh Nivi taking his hand was the best jaan , i think this was the best part uff i died a million death.And oh look at viren's eyesEmbarrassedOMG i am seeing something here lolz, i see so much happiness and love in those eyes.

Shova if Kinny if not engaged then I would love for the two of them to get together for real too, but there is a good chance he is, and he won't confirm it, I mean if Angad didn't mention he was married and had a kid for two years, then this is just engagement, usually celebs don't confirm such things to maintain their privacy ! No one knows that better then me, that is why I don't pray for them to be together, because if they are destined to be, they will and if they are not and Kinny loves someone else, I don't want to pray for someone's heart and engagement to break because I know how that feels !! Embarrassed If they are meant to be, then it will happen on its own !!

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys in seg...even when Neha inhales heavily when KM is talking ....he feels n hear her n looks at her...i mean how attentive can u be ??
OMG simran sweets, oh my kinny is way too sweet. Wow i loved what u wrote lolz. I think we are looking into this Nivren and KinHa way too much but i am enjoying every minute of itBig smile

Shayafansimran728xaviara

Go to top