NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 22)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

OMG just watched the segmentBlushingI am running wild with my imaginations lolz. OMG soo romantic. and nivi says "yes i may be falling in love with him" OMG what beautiful words, music to my ears. Ahhh i cant breathe now. soooo romantic and nivi as usual looked stunning and Viren Blushinghis eyes is killing me and the song Blushing. He decorated the whole place for her.....oh my so sweet, but thats expected naa lolz
Shov she did not say that she may be falling in love. She said she is falling in love so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz correction there
oh yes sorry jaan, my head isnt working correctly after watching the segment lolz, i am seeing and now typying wrong things too lolz. Yes ur rite she did say she is falling in love,my badEmbarrassed. seriously after a segment like this me have gone fully crazy

did you notice how much Neha blushed when she said Nivi is falling in love !!! LOL also Kinny was looking here or there or at Neha, he was not looking much at the camera, and when Neha was singing, he was looking down, lolzzz ! If i didn't know better, Kinny was feeling shy !!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansimran728sihuzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !!! *hugs*

I swear, I have never voted like this in my entire life ! My parents are ready to sent me to a mental asylum very soon !! But it just might be today because I just saw the SBB segment and I have gone even more crazy over NivRen, if that was possible !! O M G !! What a sequence !!! Embarrassed If just watching the segment is making me blush so much, I wonder how will I be when I actually see the sequence in the serial !!! Embarrassed And if NivRen are magical, KinHa are amazing !! I can't get enough of their interviews !! How can two people have such amazing and out of this world chemistry !! I loved how Neha blushed so sweetly when she says Nivi is falling in love !! awwww sho sweeet !!! Embarrassed I'm so dead ! how will I work now ??? Embarrassed

Navz *screams and hugs her tight* sweety how r u. wait wrong question, i know exactly how u rLOLOMG i am feeling just like you too jaan. My head isnt working normally now after watching such a awsome segment. and yes jaan when we see it in the epi i think we will just die cause rite now i am crossing all limits to crazyness.And KinHa are amazing as well. Sweety i dont think anyone can work rite now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafanxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged

what is this couple doing too us ? we are 24/7 watching their scenes, and when we  are not doing that we are on the forum discussing about them, and now we are fighting with other jodi fans for them and voting for them as if our lives depends on them winning this poll !!! Embarrassed Why ??????? Because we NIVRENIACS, may be MAD, but we are MAD about OUR NIVREN !!! WinkLOL
Seriously yaar

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728xaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

did you notice how much Neha blushed when she said Nivi is falling in love !!! LOL also Kinny was looking here or there or at Neha, he was not looking much at the camera, and when Neha was singing, he was looking down, lolzzz ! If i didn't know better, Kinny was feeling shy !!! LOL
I know Navz OMG KinHa is also killing me.Kinny yaarBlushingloved it when he was just looking at her only.uff i am dead cant type

fai_luBz_NehaHCShayafansimran728xaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

what is this couple doing too us ? we are 24/7 watching their scenes, and when we  are not doing that we are on the forum discussing about them, and now we are fighting with other jodi fans for them and voting for them as if our lives depends on them winning this poll !!! Embarrassed Why ??????? Because we NIVRENIACS, may be MAD, but we are MAD about OUR NIVREN !!! WinkLOL
Seriously yaar

i know navz and zarmeen and Shova....I was crying when the other couple started to vote us down..I posted like 5 posts for HELP..like they were dying and I needed to give CPR !! i called you guys as if you are my 911. OH MY GOD.

I have never stayed up till 4 am even in my classes and college days and now here I am dying after the segment and blushing and smiling and voting..

OH HOW CLOSE WAS KM STANDING TO NEHA during the interview???? WOW..WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! RIGHT?? THEY ARE THE CUTEST..and I have mentioned this before but I again mention...Neha is so cool for KM.... she never steps on him and never cuts him while he is talking..or try to do all crazy thing...they just act sooo cool and cutee..and in love in interview also.

I MEAN THEIR SHOULDERS WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER..and their colors were rocking...

white is going so well like redish pink ..that Nivi is wearing....so HOW COOL...HOW CUTE..and HOW HOT....mein kya kahu??? 

and Viren coooked the date meal for Nivi also?? see I told you na..KITCHEN IS VIREN TERRITORY. 

Edited by simran728 - 17 January 2011 at 3:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCprajeeShayafansihuzarmeenoxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Seriously yaar
lolz soo trueLOLI have never been like this over a jodi and the things i am feeling for them rite now is awsome, even getting my fingers numb just voting for them feel awsome.LOLWe will all see eachother in metal asylm lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Seriously yaar

i know navz and zarmeen and Shova....I was crying when the other couple started to vote us down..I posted like 5 posts for HELP..like they were dying and I needed to give CPR !! i called you guys as if you are my 911. OH MY GOD.

I have never stayed up till 4 am even in my classes and college days and now here I am dying after the segment and blushing and smiling and voting..

OH HOW CLOSE WAS KM STANDING TO NEHA during the interview???? WOW..WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! RIGHT?? THEY ARE THE CUTEST..and I have mentioned this before but I again mention...Neha is so cool for KM.... she never steps on him and never cuts him while he is talking..or try to do all crazy thing...they just act sooo cool and cutee..and in love in interview also.

I MEAN THEIR SHOULDERS WERE TOUCHING EACH OTHER..and their colors were rocking...

white is going so well like redish pink ..that Nivi is wearing....so HOW COOL...HOW CUTE..and HOW HOT....mein kya kahu??? 

and Viren coooked the date meal for Nivi also?? see I told you na..KITCHEN IS VIREN TERRITORY. 

Hi i thot i was the only one thinking that they were standing so close...her shoulder was touching his arm...sometimes i wonder if i am transferring Nivren's feelings on to Kinha. They seemed to share some private jokewhen she was singing, coz Neha looked at him and he had a big smile at that time.

BTW i have been enjoying all ur discussions and have become crazy...the whole weekend i spent on Youtube with Nivren...great work guys!

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
What a perfect song Neha sung guys...you know KM mentioned in his old interview that He LOVES AAMIR KHAN..

and this song his AAMIR best song (at least for me) and it fits so welll with Nivren right now...

I think KM was touched by Neha singing the song...she is shy and it takes a lot for her to sing everytime...and today she did not stop at any lines like before...she was soo cute and pretty...and standing soooooooooooooooooooooo Closeeeeeeeeeee to KM !!!!!!!

prajeeShayafanzarmeenoxaviara

Go to top