India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
thanks my sweetie pies for your kind words and loving the intro. of this thread. It suits our NiVren perfectly. I tried my best but again LOVE is something that you can feel and any description beats this feeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ok babes..

so, my theory is this..

tomorrow they will show Nivren leaving the hotel and going to love shack. Bcos they said..1 day and 1 night. So, tomorrow is the day part. Then in between all the crap about Sidya, Sood house etc will be there...I think if MP is CC we will see her talking to someone..maybe JW or some servant etc to go to resort. Then MP will be shown coming to the resort. ofcourse face will not be shown..just feeling and music. that person will take the room right next to Viren Sood.  
but before MP can attack..Nivren will be at love shack. they will spend the whole day there ..IDK what they will show them doing? maybe walking around the beach or what??  
i think and feel during the day time in the love shack..MP will attack and play 1 more stunt..IDK what.  Again Nivi will be distracted during the day..

Siday's fight will run in parallel. Sid will say something like gets pay and go to Love Shack ...just because we did not win does not mean we cant go there right?? and then DD will flip out...Sid will not go and Viren will be alone to fight.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoanjubalamoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

ok babes..

so, my theory is this..

tomorrow they will show Nivren leaving the hotel and going to love shack. Bcos they said..1 day and 1 night. So, tomorrow is the day part. Then in between all the crap about Sidya, Sood house etc will be there...I think if MP is CC we will see her talking to someone..maybe JW or some servant etc to go to resort. Then MP will be shown coming to the resort. ofcourse face will not be shown..just feeling and music. that person will take the room right next to Viren Sood.  
but before MP can attack..Nivren will be at love shack. they will spend the whole day there ..IDK what they will show them doing? maybe walking around the beach or what??  
i think and feel during the day time in the love shack..MP will attack and play 1 more stunt..IDK what.  Again Nivi will be distracted during the day..

Siday's fight will run in parallel. Sid will say something like gets pay and go to Love Shack ...just because we did not win does not mean we cant go there right?? and then DD will flip out...Sid will not go and Viren will be alone to fight.

Hey Simi Hu r u jaan ? HugHugHugHug missedd u .

Yaarr I just hope ki They doesn't give more then 5 mins 2 Sidya n sood house . It reallyy is a torture . Angry .I just want my NivRen romancing , dancing n all Wink .

Hey simi n all , Guyzz plzz cn u tell me ? ki was it me or u guyzz also observed it ki in d date scene , d table has champenge glaas . n Nivi ws holding it n then she raise a toss . I don't know I might b fully wrong but plzzz clear my confusion Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Simi Hu r u jaan ? Hug missedd u .

Yaarr I just hope ki They doesn't give more then 5 mins 2 Sidya n sood house . It reallyy is a torture . Angry .I just want my NivRen romancing , dancing n all Wink .

Hey simi n all , Guyzz plzz cn u tell me ? ki was it me or u guyzz also observed it ki in d date scene , d table has champenge glaas . n Nivi ws holding it n then she raise a toss . I don't know I might b fully wrong but plzzz clear my confusion Confused
Moni, Nivi did raise a toast, for what we will find out hopefully tomorrow. I also wish that they don't waste too much time on Sidya tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
guys..i dont want to disappoint you all..but dont you think they will show the date scene fully only after MP has done something???

OR will RS and CT decide to leave MP track aside n hanging and focus on Nivren and date and move their relationship ahead and to next level without MP..open a new track of their relationship??

like you know how it happens in real life..even with all the problems you have in life..you have to move on and do other things like love, live, work etc...so are they going to show that?? 

Edited by simran728 - 16 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
be right back in sometime. need to go out for sometime. please guys lets come up with some good points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Okk Guyzzz 2dy they agan showed CCBM seg in UMTV . Kinny,Neha,abhi,Rishma all 4 were wearing d same couple night dress . n were dong masti .

Seg starts wid all 4 sitting around 1 table .Reporter asks " wht happened in d party n who won d competiotion ?" toh Sid says " I would hav won it butt...." Kinshuk immediatelyy cuts it n says " butt... timing thodi galat ho gayi , khud ki biwi ka haath pakadna tha , kisi aur ka hi pakad liya " LOL .In dis Rishma n Neha were asked tht hu was Viren in d competition ? toh Rishma anwers it by sayng " Viren toh BORN CHEATER hai " LOL . toh  Kinny says " No , I had not cheated " All 4 starts laughngg . Then Kinshuk  starts sayng " I hav 1 game for u all n now we gonnal play it n it is my discovery "  LOL .
So He hand over d mic 2 Sid n holds Rishma's hands n sid says " Yeh Viren ne naya game nikala hai toh hum khelenge ( somethng like tht " kinshuk says " arre pehle rule toh bata de " LOL 
So Kinny's bot hands were on Rishma's both hands . n She has 2 hitt Kinny's hands n kinny has 2 save it . Poor gal tries lott but musst say kinny was expert in tht ( thatzz why he discovered it LOL ) . All d time he saves it .
Then He holds Neha's hands Embarrassed Wink sayng " ki ab Nivedita ki Baari " .Neha 1st says NO but kinny forces her n makes her play . Again Kinny keeps his hands on Neha's hands n Neha has 2 hitt her but again Kinny saves it . Neha gets irritated n starts hitting kinny by both of her hands LOLLOL. poor kinny . All 4 starts laughng . n segment ends

It was veryy veryy swwett n mastiful segment . n KINSHUK stole d segment completlyy . He is trulyyy a mastikhor n veryy veryy naughty guy whch he always said. lovedd d segmeant MUST WATCH

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenvids08simran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okk Guyzzz 2dy they agan showed CCBM seg in UMTV . Kinny,Neha,abhi,Rishma all 4 were wearing d same couple night dress . n were dong masti .

Seg starts wid all 4 sitting around 1 table .Reporter asks " wht happened in d party n who won d competiotion ?" toh Sid says " I would hav won it butt...." Kinshuk immediatelyy cuts it n says " butt... timing thodi galat ho gayi , khud ki biwi ka haath pakadna tha , kisi aur ka hi pakad liya " LOL .In dis Rishma n Neha were asked tht hu was Viren in d competition ? toh Rishma anwers it by sayng " Viren toh BORN CHEATER hai " LOL . toh  Kinny says " No , I had not cheated " All 4 starts laughngg . Then Kinshuk  starts sayng " I hav 1 game for u all n now we gonnal play it n it is my discovery "  LOL .
So He hand over d mic 2 Sid n holds Rishma's hands n sid says " Yeh Viren ne naya game nikala hai toh hum khelenge ( somethng like tht " kinshuk says " arre pehle rule toh bata de " LOL 
So Kinny's bot hands were on Rishma's both hands . n She has 2 hitt Kinny's hands n kinny has 2 save it . Poor gal tries lott but musst say kinny was expert in tht ( thatzz why he discovered it LOL ) . All d time he saves it .
Then He holds Neha's hands Embarrassed Wink sayng " ki ab Nivedita ki Baari " .Neha 1st says NO but kinny forces her n makes her play . Again Kinny keeps his hands on Neha's hands n Neha has 2 hitt her but again Kinny saves it . Neha gets irritated n starts hitting kinny by both of her hands LOLLOL. poor kinny . All 4 starts laughng . n segment ends

It was veryy veryy swwett n mastiful segment . n KINSHUK stole d segment completlyy . He is trulyyy a mastikhor n veryy veryy naughty guy whch he always said. lovedd d segmeant MUST WATCH

Thanks Babe..How are you? We missed you moni.and thanks for voting. we are winners yay..

also, if the link comes online then plz post for us ok?? we do not have indian channels to see it.

thanks babe. love u. see u later. ttyl

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

Go to top