Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 150)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Asya my question exactly how NivRen will survive if Viren doesn't love Nivi and just using her for taking his sick revenge. Nivi is already fallen for him and I don't know how she will react when she comes to know about Viren's truth. I don't want her to running back to Sid at all.

I do feel sorry for Sid today about how Viren is trying to frame him. But Sid is never going to be right person for Nivi either as he never shown any trust in her. And now I am not even sure that Viren is that person either. What a mess they have made of a supposed to be a love story.

Although Viren may not love Nivi now and will lose her b/c of his actions, I feel that he will realize at that point that he really does love her. This will be the real test of his "patience" b/c he will have to prove that he is a changed man. Not only will he have to prove himself to Nivi, but to everyone who he will disappoint.

I too felt really sorry for Sid, but also for Nivi. Both of these good people are being used and abused by someone they love and just don't know it.

Ironically enough, all of Viren's double meaning dialogues are falling into place now. One thing though, when Viren tell NT Daadi that he wants to marry Nivi, that is before he finds out that Sid and Nivi loved each other. And as far as we know CC hadn't told Viren either. So do you think Viren was sincere up until that point? Or is Nivi somehow connected to his childhood events and his revenge was directed towards her at that point?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sap_s

i am in know way doubting kinshul ability as an actor... he was superb today....no words to describe.... but this is tv world.... and we dont like these characters here....yest i was thinking that may be viren will catch stalker... he was right ... when he said to nivi... every thing will be changed whe we will cm back....yar sid betray her in her front... that too for his family... we all would have done same what he did at that time....because his family his dadasahib was at stake. if we wightly see he was not against nivi but her father....similarly as nivi ws defending her family... he was defending him.... but what did viren did....oh god framing sid.....using nivi...
mera to pyar se vishwas heee uth gayi really...today i cm late frm off at around 9.15.... just wen to room and immediately open my laptop and got the shoker frm ur posts....mera dilkabo mai he nahi hai...no justification on viren or CT part... can bring that respect n love i had for this jodi back in my heart... do din tak poori raat jag jag ke voting ki niv vien ke liya... just to get the shocker... is se tau aacha hota.. ki viren mar jata....at least kuch yada tau dil mai hoti..
they made it other utran...

I don't think it's exactly like Uttran. Viren is nothing like Vansh. Both of these characters have/had different agendas and ultimately Vansh was shown to be weak. I don't think CT will show Viren in that light. Viren misguided yes, weak in character no (at least I hope). However, CT can do anything so I just pray that Viren doesn't meet the same end as Vansh and that Nivi and Sid don't get back together!

Go to top