India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 15)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Payal you going now hun??Ok sweety you sleep and do tell me what u dream about Nivren ok, actually i have to go as well  as i am video chating with cousin(well pretending to anyways).
But payal jaan tell me what you are thinking about Nivren doing ok, you know how i love ur Nivren dreams lolzLOLactually i allready know what ur thining but its better reading it directly naa?? Ok goodnite jaan if ur going to sleep now and dream heaps about Nivren,love ya.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 17 January 2011 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Excruciating]Ketty - Unhappy My sweetiepie, why do you have to bust my bubble? I can always hope, pray, dream about it!! SmileHug It's not an impossibility, right?

Shova - Pretty Please!! Big smile Spell it for me, my sweets!! Please. Smile

Zarmeen - My jaan, I am sure there is a song but my sweets, why should you think less and limit yourself, while you are dreaming? You know what I mean, right? Wink You think, he is going to just take her hand and kiss them! It does sound good though. Hug But that's it? Is that all you think is going to happen??

I think I have officially lost it today. Need to call it a night and go to bed and dream about it. And, I am sure I will see it more realistically tomorrow morning.
[/QUOTE
But my sweethearts it wi;; be a big step for Nivi and above all it is RS show they do not show more than a hug or a kiss on a hand, cheek or forehead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
srry i had thought no one was ol b4...
u guys r still here right?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ahah ketty i love you jaan, seriously do, i love it how among all us girls that see things that arnt in the episode or segment  you always is there to tell us whats true but jaan do join in our dreamland now wont you, u will have great time thinking about all the possibilities of what can happen next. I have already gotten a whole list ready lolz.
Payal sweety did u see virens eyes??It was all written over his eyes in how much he want to take nivi in his arms, can you read the "i wanna kiss you now"" written in his eyes??Am i seeing too much??I dunno but his eyes are like a open book to me and go i can see how much he wants to take her in his armsBlushing
Zarmeen, kissing nivis handOuchthats all??? nahi jaan there is more to it naa(well at least in our imagination lolz)
Well even if we dont get what we wanna see at least i want the "viren kissing nivi's hands" OMG then i know me and payal will just faint and die as we got our half wish granted ehehehe.
Oh my Shovupie Hug mu honeybun Hug my babykins, you know how much I love you, right? Hug That (in bold) just created a perfect echo of what is in my thoughts!! Day Dreaming And, no sweetpeas you are not seeing too much. But you are right, coming back to reality, I will still gladly settle for what Zarmeen is saying is going to happen. You know how as Ketty had said it before, appreciate the 'bhagwa ka prashad' that they give us, which is always limited!

Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

But my sweethearts it wi;; be a big step for Nivi and above all it is RS show they do not show more than a hug or a kiss on a hand, cheek or forehead
lolz i know zareem its true, damnOuch. ok fine i think we will still be happy with forehead kissing naa??what say payal??Day DreamingOMG i am just dying thinking about it.

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

it wi;; be a big step for Nivi and above all it is RS show they do not show more than a hug or a kiss on a hand, cheek or forehead
You are right, Zarmeen dear. Hug I think I am just being silly today. These 2 days of no NivRen dosage is maybe doing this to me. I forget it is an RS show. Thanks for reminding me about that, dear!! Should know better than to get all carried away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I agree with Zarmeen. I didn't mean to burst your bubbles sweetheart but it will be still a first date, I am not counting the one they had before because I was more of dosti date. Be patients if we are lucky your dreams will come true. LOL Embarrassed And sweetie my dreams are product of my active imagination, I don't need segment for it. Wink 

Ok guys I am off to bed now, see you all in morning. 

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

srry i had thought no one was ol b4...
u guys r still here right?
Hey Sanju , how are you, dear? Hug I think few of us are still here, I think. I am going to go offline in a bit though. What's up??

Edited by Excruciating - 17 January 2011 at 12:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoKinSanj

Go to top