India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 148)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I'm sorry girls, but I want to believe he loves her, but I just can't !!  Had he loved her, he would have at  least offered to stay with her in her room, because she kept asking him to stay with her , she was that terrified !!  Even in the bedroom scene, he was more worried and obsessed with her saying Sid's name rather then worry about how terrified she is !! So I don't believe he is in love with her ! Sorry !! I think he genuinely cares about her and even feels bad about using her, but he does not love her ! he will fall for her later on !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadalamstamushiParamorezarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I don't know about his love or something I just think he is plain selfish who even risked his dada sahib's life also for one revenge from Sid. Whatever reasons or whatever Sid did in childhood will never be bigger than whatever Viren did with Nivi and even with his dadaji. He claims he loves both of them more than anything but he hurted both of them so it's proved he never loved them so he doesn't deserve their love. Navz I was thinking it's either revenge from Nivi for dadasahib or obsessive love for Nivi but it's more hateful that just in blind hate for his brother he has done everything.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadatamushilamszarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingParamoreSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
But I'm thinking that if he is just against S. then y did he make Nivi look like mad in front of the whole house. Like the can of oil, saree burning, rope, boiling milk where S. was not even around and no way Nivi had thought of S. in those incidents.  So i have dount that whether he ever loved Nivi or not.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 January 2011 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadalamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ok i am really mad guys..,what do I do? what reaction to give? what what what? why why why?

i have no words..i am speechless...i am stunned? we have spent hrs and months behind Nivren...

We loved them. We prayed for them (like in real). We adored them. We called Nivi his Destiny.......oh my god. 

OH I wish we knew...wish we had even slightest idea..what is behind this mask..

oh man. i am feeling dizzy. and honestly i am. I am not lying or making up story to make it dramatic. I was up till 4am ...bcos of Nivren and I have a life too. I have to come to work and perform..and no..

we sacrificed so much time for this??? What a Slap on our faces???

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 11:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadalamstamushiScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.
Yaar Anju after Navz you were my only hope.  Hug But I can understand sweetie, we put our total trust in Viren and CT had prove us all wrong today. I was never been so disappointed as I am today. From the day one his character sketch didn't give us any point to hate him and today all of a sudden I can't seem to see his face. But still not ready to leave because I really want to know what makes person do something like this. I am angry but surprisingly not depressed. Most of the time I will be the first one to fall on other side. Well may be I am just relieved that we don't have to speculate more on who the hell MP is and now story can move on.

Yes Ketty, I agree with you. After i wrote this post I spent few minutes thinking and just now replied to Mahi's post.. I am still positive and I am 100% sure Viren loves Nivi and he never wanted to hurt her physically. It all happened that way. He just wants Nivi to be his, he wants to remove Sid's name from her mind, her heart (there is none but still) and he wants to make him look bad infront of her so that she forgets all her childhood memories spent with Sid. See, he is this obsessed with her. If you all remember the first picture perfect scene, he saw she was so happy looking at all pictures and said "in photos mein hamara bachpan hai, sid, DD etc." and Viren took all pictures and became serious.. So, he has this in his mind that maybe Nivi still likes Sid. I am also angry and my depression is gone. And now Nivi will be the one curing him by giving him all the love he needs

Anju Viren trulyy loves Nivi . There should nt b any doubt for it . I don't know why suddenly all r doubting Viren's love . Yes he stalked Nivi n becozz of it Nivi had 2 go thru many pains but just look 2dy's starting , Viren's expressions when Nivi was unconsicious n when He kisses Nivi on her forhead . It was trulyy genunine . n trulyy showed his conceren . He was veryy sad frm his heart htt becozz of him she has 2 go thru so many pains . He realyy didn't want her 2 hurt her physicallyy anytime but it was just accident tht happened . He never thought tht it will happen .

n BIggest Proof of Viren's love , his true love is KC dream sequence . If he never loved Nivi n only used her then why he dreamt of Nivi ? IN 2dy's epi also He  didn't let CC sayng anythng 2 Nivi. It shows tht He loves nivi .

I  watnggg eagerlyy for his past 2 get revealed . Dear anju Viren is dong all dis thru Nivi nt becozz he is insecure abt nivi gong 2 sid n all . NO he is dong dis tht becozz of his hatred or u should say misunderstanding whch he did when he was child .
I thnk somethng bigg might hav happened in his past where he was blamed badlyy for wht he hadn't done . n ho sakta hai ki sid might hav done it actuallyy but becozz every1 has blind faith on SID toh No1 would hav believed Viren n as a punishment he was sent 2 Boarding . he never got any love whch he should also been given but he wasn't .

If dis is d case then it is justified tht Viren is hating SiD . They cn show it later in dis way also k Actuallyy CC might hav done tht wrong thng n Viren is unaware of it n later on His misunderstandings for Sid cn b cleared after CCgetting exposed .
Moni we r not doubting Viren's love but what is the use of showing the concern when he is the one causing the pain.  I said it long time ago afler the flashback scene that probably he loved Nivi from childhood but he was sent away from her and also she was more friends with S. rather than him but jaani he has her but still he is causing her the pain. The y show concern.

Dear I thnk dis is why ct's called it as a unconventional lov story . n for more clearance we hav 2 watch d episodes then only we will get 2 understand dis track n viren .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I am willing to give him benefit of doubt, let's just say his past hold some terrible secret that we don't know yet.

But there are few scenes in past I am really confused about. During mehndi putting scene he was grinning like fool even after seeing tears in Nivi's eyes. I never saw this scene again, because it disturb me the first time I saw it, but voiced my doubt because It thought it just me. Then when they started pretending in front of Nivi, bike scene at gate, when Nivi told him she didn't wanted to hurt Sid, you can clearly see hurt in his eyes, he was clearly disturb.

And I just can't get any logical justification for fansi fiasco, what he was trying to prove. And I thought he was so concerned about her. Oh god all those things were fake. I still want to think that what he said about him not having anyone one but Nivi was from his heart, but now I am afraid for hoping too much. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadasimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
SCREW YOU MR. VIREN SOOD...YOU PSYCHOPATH. right now you need go to a HELL AND NOT COME OUT. GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM.

HOW CAN YOU TAKE NIVI'S PURE LOVE FOR SELFISH REASONS??

HOW DARE YOU USE HER FOR YOUR OWN AGENDA???

OH GOD...YOU ARE MORE SPINELESS and COWARD THAN SID.. 

at least he attacked her from front, so did CC... but you??? of all ppl attacked Nivi FROM THE BACK? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadalamsgmann2010Scintillating

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I feel the pain ...and feel as if I wasted 3-4  months of my life for a character and a jodi which is fictional ...anyways I guess thats why KM even accepted this role ..bec its a challenge as an actor ..and he has portrayed that well ...anyways I feel as if I have been jolted from behind and never ever to get so involved with anything is a lesson well learnt ...

the thing is after this I cannot believe that viren was ever in love with nivi , i had questioned it when he said it the first time but had gotten over it thinking one does fall in love ..so basically now nivi will cure him and then he will fall in love ...thats bah !!! and somehow I may watch CCBM or not but the desire has gone CryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

Go to top