tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Here you go girls.. the next thread:

@ Mew, congrats sweetie!

Hey Mahi
Can you please list all Nivren threads in hte main post, that way it's easier to track? thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree suchi.. Even i was like "stay away fm her " wen he touched her today.. I wanted to go into d tv screen n kick him out of d window away fm her n protect her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

poor nivi :  (: (

she has to get jerks

First Sid and now this a$$ viren

and keshav and divya ( both suicidal), her mom also commited suicide.... poor nivi
kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ok from today's episode i think Viren has no love for Nivi. His only aim in life is to defeat Sid and hence got married to Nivi to end their relation forever. The few concerns that he shows towards Nivi when she is hurt is only him being normal human (since he doesn't hate her) and I dont think it has anything to do with his LOVE for her.  I still dont understand his logic behind proving Nivi mad. What does that gain him?  Wow he is seriously crazy guy. He actually made her go through hell. She could have been easily killed in that kitchen fire incident. He doesn't even care about Dada sahib's health. I dont think anybody can forgive him, no matter what he went through during childhood unless he is mentally sick guy (in which case he will die at the end of CCBM).

Edited by kolv - 19 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

Here you go girls.. the next thread:

@ Mew, congrats sweetie!

Hey Mahi
Can you please list all Nivren threads in hte main post, that way it's easier to track? thanks

Ooooops sorry! I forgot that!

tamushisimran728Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Girls  have watched the NivRen scenes again and i'm 100% sure Viren is mentally disturbed for sure ! About him loving Nivi, I'm still not sure !! But since it is Nivi's story, it is more important that Nivi loves Viren, then him loving her ! Because it is her story, and only her love for him will make her stay and care him !!

asyadadaScintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.
Yaar Anju after Navz you were my only hope.  Hug But I can understand sweetie, we put our total trust in Viren and CT had prove us all wrong today. I was never been so disappointed as I am today. From the day one his character sketch didn't give us any point to hate him and today all of a sudden I can't seem to see his face. But still not ready to leave because I really want to know what makes person do something like this. I am angry but surprisingly not depressed. Most of the time I will be the first one to fall on other side. Well may be I am just relieved that we don't have to speculate more on who the hell MP is and now story can move on.

Yes Ketty, I agree with you. After i wrote this post I spent few minutes thinking and just now replied to Mahi's post.. I am still positive and I am 100% sure Viren loves Nivi and he never wanted to hurt her physically. It all happened that way. He just wants Nivi to be his, he wants to remove Sid's name from her mind, her heart (there is none but still) and he wants to make him look bad infront of her so that she forgets all her childhood memories spent with Sid. See, he is this obsessed with her. If you all remember the first picture perfect scene, he saw she was so happy looking at all pictures and said "in photos mein hamara bachpan hai, sid, DD etc." and Viren took all pictures and became serious.. So, he has this in his mind that maybe Nivi still likes Sid. I am also angry and my depression is gone. And now Nivi will be the one curing him by giving him all the love he needs

Anju Viren trulyy loves Nivi . There should nt b any doubt for it . I don't know why suddenly all r doubting Viren's love . Yes he stalked Nivi n becozz of it Nivi had 2 go thru many pains but just look 2dy's starting , Viren's expressions when Nivi was unconsicious n when He kisses Nivi on her forhead . It was trulyy genunine . n trulyy showed his conceren . He was veryy sad frm his heart htt becozz of him she has 2 go thru so many pains . He realyy didn't want her 2 hurt her physicallyy anytime but it was just accident tht happened . He never thought tht it will happen .

n BIggest Proof of Viren's love , his true love is KC dream sequence . If he never loved Nivi n only used her then why he dreamt of Nivi ? IN 2dy's epi also He  didn't let CC sayng anythng 2 Nivi. It shows tht He loves nivi .

I  watnggg eagerlyy for his past 2 get revealed . Dear anju Viren is dong all dis thru Nivi nt becozz he is insecure abt nivi gong 2 sid n all . NO he is dong dis tht becozz of his hatred or u should say misunderstanding whch he did when he was child .
I thnk somethng bigg might hav happened in his past where he was blamed badlyy for wht he hadn't done . n ho sakta hai ki sid might hav done it actuallyy but becozz every1 has blind faith on SID toh No1 would hav believed Viren n as a punishment he was sent 2 Boarding . he never got any love whch he should also been given but he wasn't .

If dis is d case then it is justified tht Viren is hating SiD . They cn show it later in dis way also k Actuallyy CC might hav done tht wrong thng n Viren is unaware of it n later on His misunderstandings for Sid cn b cleared after CCgetting exposed .
Moni we r not doubting Viren's love but what is the use of showing the concern when he is the one causing the pain.  I said it long time ago afler the flashback scene that probably he loved Nivi from childhood but he was sent away from her and also she was more friends with S. rather than him but jaani he has her but still he is causing her the pain. The y show concern.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thnx Mahi Di!!

Go to top